Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

On Instagram - Believe it or not pretending that I’m ok has actually helped

In court- "after I've lied and told the whole world I'm okay, I'm happy. It's a lie. I thought I just maybe I said that enough maybe I might become happy because I've been in denial. I'm in shock. I am traumatized...I'm not happy. I can't sleep. I'm so angry it's insane. And I'm depressed. I cry every day..."

So what is the truth?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 2

Anyone who’s on the fence, please trust what you heard her say with her own voice in court vs. anything new on the social media. I don’t think the social media should be trusted again until she is out of the damn conservatorship. And the whole trend of not buying anything that will put money in the team’s filthy pockets is still a good policy til she is free.

• Like 1

IF Britney posted this, she doesn't owe anybody **** imo. I would love to have the money celebs have but there's just way too many cases of "This doesn't make me happy." Or you still go through **** after **** to the point where one wonders how the person gets out of bed. I never assumed the famous don't have a care in the world. And I hate saying this next part because it sounds like I'm getting fiction mixed up with reality. I got into the old tv series "The Fugitive" lately. You'd think the lead (David Janssen) had his **** together. Maybe I think that because this is somebody that's gotta be in every episode and in a lot of scenes in each episode. Gotta be hard to be able to do that if you've got an addiction of any kind, ya know? You'd think the person would start flaking out and become so unreliable to the point where he's hanging up shooting. Anyway, Janssen was a drunk. Saw an interview with him on Johnny Carson and the man was ******* plowed. He died young. Believe he was in his late 40s.

Anyway, I know not to put people up on pedestals. I can't sit here and expect perfection from anybody. I can't sit here and assume that even the goody goodies have their **** together. Again, I point out the reputation the Carpenters had. Karen had her eating disorder and Richard was hooked on Quaaludes. Imo nobody can live up to "I'm perfect, live a perfect life, have no problems or worries. Everything's so peachy."