Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

24 minutes ago, julianafac said:

Idk how to check this but i guess mine were deleted too.

btw i just recalled; she said:

im not going to keep it a secret hush hush to benefit them! 

there no WAY. Shes going to be “ahaha im sorry i didnt talk earlier, ah cuz of my pride, ahahaha fairy tales” this is bullsh! 

Exactly and for the people who think it's actually her are completely delusional! 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ok, I'm sorry...No need to call me a *****.

I call all my friends that haha like Britney said it’s become such a term of endearment to me. I meant it like sis and not in a negative way, but it definitely seems like that with the way I said it. Sorry :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Tetris said:

And this was after she answered my question about her favorite unreleased song and said it was “Freedom” and it did not dawn on me then that she was not talking about a real song but actual freedom. So I still just feel somewhat guilty now, like how she said in FTR that people hear her but the don’t really listen to what she’s saying. I wish I could have acknowledged that to her then. But instead I just went “Oh!” because I was shocked to hear something that wasn’t vague/canned (because at first she said the “I recorded like 40 songs” thing from the Glory interviews) and in the moment I was too focused on being polite and remembering what I wanted to say to actually react like a normal conversation. Blah, anyway...

I am a strong empath so my brain is really going through it right now trying to identify with her situation - something that I don’t know firsthand. 

tbh it's not that crazy to believe there's a scrapped song called Freedom, it could even be a cover of George Michael's song

• Like 1

I'm preparing myself to be dragged by everyone on here but...

Based on her testimony it seems like she was the one posting, she alluded to pretending everything was okay and telling everyone she was fine and happy. To me this post sounds normal for someone that has experienced so much trauma...It's going to take her a long time to stop apologizing. She's used to being told she's always in the wrong and it's not easy to face the entire world and be so vulnerable.

I do think part of what these criminals ask from her are those pityful videos and some "statements" that they use to their convinience. I think she "writes" some things, but nowhere in hell does she access her IG profile and uploads stuff. Not at all. They must have like 3 hrs of video, 10 things written and they use them whenever they want, editing them however they want. Obviously, they try to fix it to the narrative they want to have. If you want a lied to be believable, add a bit of truth and don't let people know which one is it. 

Based on her testimony it seems like she was the one posting, she alluded to pretending everything was okay and telling everyone she was fine and happy. To me this post sounds normal for someone that has experienced so much trauma...It's going to take her a long time to stop apologizing. She's used to being told she's always in the wrong and it's not easy to face the entire world and be so vulnerable.

I do think part of what these criminals ask from her are those pityful videos and some "statements" that they use to their convinience. I think she "writes" some things, but nowhere in hell does she access her IG profile and uploads stuff. Not at all. They must have like 3 hrs of video, 10 things written and they use them whenever they want, editing them however they want. Obviously, they try to fix it to the narrative they want to have. If you want a lied to be believable, add a bit of truth and don't let people know which one is it. 

3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Yes exactly, so in other words: She is very smart, because she used french for songs, some hints here and there. :) 

• Like 1