Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

"Believe it or not pretending that I’m ok has actually helped …"

Yeah sorry I don't believe it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I was always on the fence as to whether she controlled her own account but this is just too blatant.

"but honestly who doesn’t want to capture there Instagram in a fun light 💡🤷🏼‍♀️" I don't think she would make light of the situation like that right after giving such a heartwrenching testimony!

So tonedeaf.

• Like 6

Didn’t I just tell y’all (on a different thread) that whoever the social media manager is that pretends to be Britney on Instagram would still try to keep up the illusion that it’s really really the “real” Britney posting on her IG. Here you go. I don’t like to be the one to say I told  ya so but…. I told ya so!!:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 5

Honestly even her saying she wants to sue her family she could be meaning her dad and brother. Her mom doesn’t necessarily have to be included because I have a feeling they do talk. 

butttttt her team could have easily wrote this because people have been going after Jamie Lynn and Lynn Lolol  

It's funny how Cassie didn't say anything about Jamie. I want to believe that Britney wrote this, but the whole second half of the paragraph doesn't have anything to do with the first half and this post just seems too calculated. Maybe Britney typed up her own statement, but Cassie changed it around.

• Like 5

I'm sorry if the answer is obvious, but this is a genuine question - what purpose would Team Con controlling her Instagram even serve anymore, if it was supposed to hide everything and make people believe everything was okay?

She's pretty much ripped them to shreds in court and the entire world knows. What other narrative would be left for them to make?

• Like 8
Just now, kyliespears said:

I'm sorry if the answer is obvious, but this is a genuine question - what purpose would Team Con controlling her Instagram even serve anymore, if it was supposed to hide everything and make people believe everything was okay?

She's pretty much ripped them to shreds in court and the entire world knows. What other narrative would be left for them to make?

they're dumb as **** & still think they hold the reigns 

1 minute ago, kyliespears said:

what purpose would Team Con controlling her Instagram even serve anymore,

That's what I was thinking! Britney's Instagram following and posts definitely generate them alot of money. But now that everything is out, they may actually let her get control of it so they keep getting income. 

It just reads odd. Like she annihilated them yesterday with so much confidence and her ig just dances around the issue. It says just enough to mention the obvious but not enough to really tell if it's her or not.

It's the strangest thing and I just can't bring myself to believe its her especially when we see her on Sam's page posting fun things. 

1 minute ago, kyliespears said:

Exactly hence why posting this seems so stupid for them. They really are deluded people to think that people believe this is her posting. They’re still going to try and manipulate this situation and try and mess with us all.

Difference is now - facts are facts and Britney has spoken. This Instagram is just to continue making a mockery of her. I wish she could have called out her social media directly and said it wasn’t her so they could just stop altogether 

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm preparing myself to be dragged by everyone on here but...

Based on her testimony it seems like she was the one posting, she alluded to pretending everything was okay and telling everyone she was fine and happy. To me this post sounds normal for someone that has experienced so much trauma...It's going to take her a long time to stop apologizing. She's used to being told she's always in the wrong and it's not easy to face the entire world and be so vulnerable.

yes ***** thats what they want you to think

add 1 and 1 together like come on now