Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

1 minute ago, marioh said:

Wtf. She has nothing to apologize for. What a bull**** post. They should just delete that Instagram account altogether. It's only making Britney look bad at this point, nothing else.

Plottwist: It is Team-cons plan to make her look bad. 

That means conservatorship for many more years. 

I don't get why ppl are so angry about this.

I could see Britney genuinely apologizing to her fans for this. but she doesn't need to. everyone uses Instagram as a highlight reel - especially celebs and influencers / using it to promote their brand and be positive. 

I agree tho that if she can't even decide to get married, have a baby, go for a ride in her bfs car, spend her own money, do anything, why would they not control her Instagram too?

very suspect. 

3 hours ago, MX3 said:

I could see Britney genuinely apologizing to her fans for this. but she doesn't need to. everyone uses Instagram as a highlight reel - especially celebs and influencers / using it to promote their brand and be positive. 

I agree tho that if she can't even decide to get married, have a baby, go for a ride in her bfs car, spend her own money, do anything, why would they not control her Instagram too?

very suspect. 

This is why we are mad: 

(paraphrasing sentiments)

Britney in court: I’m done pretending I’m okay. I’m not. Pretending to be okay is not helping. I don’t want to be forced to do this schedule anymore. I would like to sue my family and they want nothing more but to keep me in this arrangement since they live off me.  

“Britney” on Instagram: Tell more fairy tales (lies) hehe. My life isn’t perfect but whose is. I’m so sorry I lied. But really lying to myself makes me feel better teehee. I love my family and my mother always told fairy tales so me and my brother and sister could be strong hehe. 

Its bull****. It’s made up by the team to make her look crazy. They seriously won’t give it a rest and won’t let her go. They need to stop the lies and stop the gaslighting. 

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is why we are mad: 

(paraphrasing sentiments)

Britney in court: I’m done pretending I’m okay. I’m not. Pretending to be okay is not helping. I don’t want to be forced to do this schedule anymore. I would like to sue my family and they want nothing more but to keep me in this arrangement since they live off me.  

“Britney” on Instagram: Tell more fairy tales (lies) hehe. My life isn’t perfect but whose is. I’m so sorry I lied. But really lying to myself makes me feel better teehee. I love my family and my mother always told fairy tales so me and my brother and sister could be strong hehe. 

Its bull****. It’s made up by the team to make her look crazy. They seriously won’t give it a rest and won’t let her go. They need to stop the lies and stop the gaslighting. 

I def appreciate that and see what you mean.

i guess I just don’t really understand the motivation behind whoever is running her Instagram .....because I don’t believe that insta in particular makes her look crazy or bad in any way. It made sense to me. So I don’t know. 

even if they tried to bring up her insta in court as some kind of indication of her wellness, it’s easy to be like “Britney herself never posted that” cause guaranteed there is a money trail of her paying them to manage her insta account. 

I don’t believe they let run Britney run her own Instagram. I guess they must’ve known they needed to address what happened via insta since she posts so regularly and if there was no mention of that it would be even more obvious.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MX3 said:

very suspect. 

There is no room for debate anymore 

This instagram account told  us a show was cancelled due to her father's illness, that all was well, that she choose to check herself into a hospital, that she hated documentaries that examined her life and painting her father in a bad light, and ultimately, she could not use it herself.

If this was Britney, she'd be as direct about her situation as she was in court because she wants a platform to talk about yhe abuse she faced. 

She wouldn't apologise for pretending to be happy, she'd call out her s c u m bag father for drugging her against her will.

• Like 5

Take everything you hear or see from IG with a grain of salt. I believe she could post on her IG but so does someone from team CON. THIS IS NOT BRITNEY. Remember she made a statement saying something along the lines of " They made me  say I was happy " or "they made me film a video saying I was happy"  She said this in the beginning of her testimony about how they tricked her into this rehab place.  I believe  she was referring to this video:

I

15 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Take everything you hear or see from IG with a grain of salt. I believe she could post on her IG but so does someone from team CON. THIS IS NOT BRITNEY. Remember she made a statement saying something along the lines of " They made me  say I was happy " or "they made me film a video saying I was happy"  She said this in the beginning of her testimony about how they tricked her into this rehab place.  I believe  she was referring to this video:

I

I agree. Now I believe they’ve been trying to make her look crazy (cship team)