Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

4 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

“Pretending that I’m ok has actually helped”

I knew at this line that I was reading complete bull****. Because she said the exact opposite yesterday lol. 

It’s like they don’t even realize everyone heard her whole statement. It’s a joke

7 hours ago, somuchbetter said:

It's strange how out of sync "Britney"'s instagram feels from Sam's sometimes...especially when he's posting stories of them on vacation on his IG (some recorded by her) but none are posted on her own IG.

What I still struggle to find a reason why is that, how her management team controled not only her past relationships but her current friendships and people in general around her, but they havent done anything to get Sam away from her. 

And it's not like Im saying he is a bad person, I actually find it interesting that he is her longest relationship, he seems very down to earth and despite the little age gap it's funny how from all of the boys she has dated, the youngest one ended up being her longest relationship and seemingly the one she wants to build a family with. 

7 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

“Pretending that I’m ok has actually helped”

I knew at this line that I was reading complete bull****. Because she said the exact opposite yesterday lol. 

I don’t know. She did say ‘fake it til you make it’. Maybe it was helping to stay positive in some way. 

I wish her Instagram would just be shut down. It’s become such a point of contention and a nasty conflict of interest that’s been so abused over the years. 

This all makes me think of that short video we got of Britney after she was out of that facility in early ‘19. Forcing her to say everything is fine. That’s fu cked up. 

• Like 8

Ok “instaBritney” really loves her family.. we get it Cassie! Maybe Cassie wants to be a Britney Spears and pretends that has brits family is hers.. idk but she seems to think like serial killer or smth.. really suits spears criminal family.. They can adopt Cassie and have fun in prison ✌️

• Haha 2
  • Like 1