Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

Just now, Easy There said:

Can they go any lower ?

Can that effing Cassie person go nay lower ? She is lucky she locked the comments on her equally messy and ugly insta page with fake empowerment speeches and quotes. Because God.

Britney said she wants to sue her entire family,yet here she is randomly being positive regarding her siblings 24 hours later.

Also after she read her statement Can Cassie drop that ******* childish way of writing .

I know you are reading this be ashamed of yourself Cassie. You are an accomplice and you are a looser.

And only two years? They are just using parts of her testimony because she’s been unhappy the whole time.

12 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Not the people in the comments bealieving it's her posting the day after she poured her heart out saying she can't even get in the car with her boyfriend, but now all of a sudden she can go to instagram to share all her thoughts? Then why would she need to go to court when she had instagram this whole time? People really don't like to think huh

I mean… it’s just…:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: 

6 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

They deleted my free Britney comment! Try commenting something regarding Cassie or free britney watch your comment get deleted! 

Idk how to check this but i guess mine were deleted too.

btw i just recalled; she said:

im not going to keep it a secret hush hush to benefit them! 

there no WAY. Shes going to be “ahaha im sorry i didnt talk earlier, ah cuz of my pride, ahahaha fairy tales” this is bullsh! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, julianafac said:

Idk how to check this but i guess mine were deleted too.

btw i just recalled; she said:

im not going to keep it a secret hush hush to benefit them! 

there no WAY. Shes going to be “ahaha im sorry i didnt talk earlier, ah cuz of my pride, ahahaha fairy tales” this is bullsh! 

It is bull**** and it’s crazy because it’s emphasizing that ~it’s good to tell lies hehe, like they are fairy tales hehe. ~ don’t worry about me hehe ~

Omg team con makes me mad.

Yesterday, she had to interrupt a lawyer to keep the court open/unsealed so she wasn’t silenced and was speaking very quickly as if she were afraid she wouldn’t be able to say everything she wanted to say. She talked about not being able to say a single thing while her family could say whatever they want.

And now we’re supposed to believe that she suddenly wants to open up on her Instagram, as if this was a new decision, rather than her being silenced this entire time?

• Like 2

Ugggg I don’t know what to believe. That account is a mess, but I’ll continue to follow...

Once again with an Albert Einstein thing! Either he really does fascinate Britney or he’s just an easy inspirational reference and Cassie just posts about him and roses etc. because they are pleasant and not controversial...

I thought I was so clever when I met her in Vegas with a little drawing of her & Einstein together in a lanyard around my neck (because I really wanted to share my art with her directly while still following the m&g rules of no gifts) but her reaction when I showed it was just “Oh! Great!” like it threw her for a loop. So right now I’m feeling insecure about whether Einstein does mean a lot to the real Britney...

And this was after she answered my question about her favorite unreleased song and said it was “Freedom” and it did not dawn on me then that she was not talking about a real song but actual freedom. So I still just feel somewhat guilty now, like how she said in FTR that people hear her but the don’t really listen to what she’s saying. I wish I could have acknowledged that to her then. But instead I just went “Oh!” because I was shocked to hear something that wasn’t vague/canned (because at first she said the “I recorded like 40 songs” thing from the Glory interviews) and in the moment I was too focused on being polite and remembering what I wanted to say to actually react like a normal conversation. Blah, anyway...

I am a strong empath so my brain is really going through it right now trying to identify with her situation - something that I don’t know firsthand. 

• Like 2

Would it be wrong if I reported this as harassment on Instagram?Britney Spears Smile GIF You need your paycheck Cassie I get it but find a side hustle. Mamas moved on. And we aren’t buying it anymore. 

Britney told the judge she didn’t say anything because she didn’t think anyone would believe her. Not because she was too prideful. These con artists have the intelligence of a child… maybe we should put them under a conservatorship 👀 they obviously aren’t capable of making good decisions for themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It is bull**** and it’s crazy because it’s emphasizing that ~it’s good to tell lies hehe, like they are fairy tales hehe. ~ don’t worry about me hehe ~

Omg team con makes me mad.

Exactly. I bet you this is not her. I mean, if this is her, shes not being coherent which I doubt! 
I repeat, theres no way this woman that yesterday felt ashamed and had the courage to say she was bullied, ganged up on, SAID SHE WAS TRAUMATIZED, IN DENIAL, and admitted the shtstorm her whole family did to her would be like “its ok to tell lies, it even helped in the end hahaha, see?, i was ashamed of what happened to me (as if she shes saying she deserved it)”. Cmon this is 1+1 logic here. 

• Like 1