New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney: I apologize for pretending like I've been ok for the past two years

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

"but honestly who doesn’t want to capture there Instagram in a fun light 💡🤷🏼‍♀️" I don't think she would make light of the situation like that right after giving such a heartwrenching testimony!

So tonedeaf.

What's funny about that statement is she is actually posting fun light content on Sam's page lol like why not use that on your own page. They are so obvious and confused maybe they need a conservatorship.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

8 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yes it’s not her. It’s fabricated propaganda. 

Yep. 

6 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Like….they must really think we’re stupid at this point lol 

Well just look at the majority of the responses. Many people do believe it’s Britney, like totally Britney. Get ready for more videos of her walking on and off camera. Or spin dancing in her living room in which the video is frantically sped up. Answering fan questions that we didn’t ask.

They really believe they can just keep the charade going. I know it’s just IG, BUT… in this instance Britney’s social media has been weaponized against her. If the fans-the Free Britney movement & the Free Britney advocates- don’t get it across to the GP that her IG is fraudulent, her psychotic team will never quit doing this.

32 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm preparing myself to be dragged by everyone on here but...

Based on her testimony it seems like she was the one posting, she alluded to pretending everything was okay and telling everyone she was fine and happy. To me this post sounds normal for someone that has experienced so much trauma...It's going to take her a long time to stop apologizing. She's used to being told she's always in the wrong and it's not easy to face the entire world and be so vulnerable.

Tbh this makes sense. 

but still im not buying this sht! I don’t believe this is her.