Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, IAmJustAKnee said:

After her testimony, and all the parties acting as if they didn't hear her, Thoreen asked for a recess to get Team Con's ish together after Britney's own armageddon in the court room, but then the audio stops, so how can we know that? Is the continuation of this available anywhere else?

4 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I thought about this, but maybe they're waiting until they're formally accused.

They'll surely come up with something like they put her the IUD because she's on medication, but why was she on medication in the first place?

And so, they're gonna find excuses for everything but only when it's time for them to present their excuses for each accusation

I’m so happy she spoke but I can deny I feel super sad that all these happened to this beautiful human being like she just made clear that her family is **** and that is so sad if you think about it... I hope if she is free she can find love and true friends that support her without expecting anything back :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:
im shocked 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Same! Its a shame her blood sister didn't feel this way. She doesn't need blood family thought we will fight for her to the end.  I pray she keeps her confidence and goes through with suing everyone involved.

I can’t in good conscience follow any rules against talking **** about those low life scums. **** Jamie Lynn. I regret ever streaming her music or ever trying to give her the benefit of the doubt years ago. **** chillin with you. So angry 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Went to see if the all is well video was still up just for kicks and rewatching it knowing what we know now is Erie. 

We've seen her record video messages reading directly from cue-cards many times before so I wasn't 100% sure she was being totally honest when I saw that. Besides, and like she's said in her testimony, she doesn't owe anything to anybody... Like, she doesn't have nor she never had to tell how to feels or what she's going through. So I just took that video as a polite gesture to calm things down (while she was still processing everything herself!! alone... poor thing ugh)

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

oh my gah...... We're going to get so many movies made out of this whole thing in the future..... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

And what is it that you DON'T google?

tbh, others googled him first, it was on the mainpage like two days ago? I don't even remember, it feels like centuries ago but it was within the last week

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Matou said:

The thing is 2007/2008 will be a joke comparing to the now 13 years of abuse. She suffered more after her "breakdown" than in it.

A new life for her is going to begin.

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

We've seen her record video messages reading directly from cue-cards many times before so I wasn't 100% sure she was being totally honest when I saw that. Besides, and like she's said in her testimony, she doesn't owe anything to anybody... Like, she doesn't have nor she never had to tell how to feels or what she's going through. So I just took that video as a polite gesture to calm things down (while she was still processing everything herself!! alone... poor thing ugh)

Yeah I remeber telling my husband there is no way she is ok then when fans confirmed the background matched the facility it was clear.

Hearing she was trying to convince herself she was Happy is just 🥺.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, others googled him first, it was on the mainpage like two days ago? I don't even remember, it feels like centuries ago but it was within the last week

I missed the s/x offender part. So I guess that annuls this, or what?

Anyway, a s/x offender filing the petition when Ingham didn't and Britney didn't even know she could, I.... :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall: