Jamie Lynn posing with money for daughter's 13th birthday party has some fans outraged

44 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Nothing to do with britney or the conservatorship. A reach 

It's just a  kids party... Chill Relax GIF

uh no one said it was. It’s in poor taste given the current situation. Her sister has allegedly been drained dry by the conservatorship. Britney isn’t even able to take out money to pose for such a ridiculous photo. Additionally, it’s also in poor taste considering we are coming out of Covid and many have little to no funds to even feed their families. The amount of cash in that photo is equivalent to the medium household income in the state of Louisiana. The point is she is a gross person with absolutely no moral compass. 

8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

uh no one said it was. It’s in poor taste given the current situation. Her sister has allegedly been drained dry by the conservatorship. Britney isn’t even able to take out money to pose for such a ridiculous photo. Additionally, it’s also in poor taste considering we are coming out of Covid and many have little to no funds to even feed their families. The amount of cash in that photo is equivalent to the medium household income in the state of Louisiana. The point is she is a gross person with absolutely no moral compass. 

Chill Relax GIF

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

And not to be one of those ppl. But her hubby is not very nice to look at plus he is Trump supporting T plus he kills animals foe trophies. What exactly did she see in him .

Do we have proof they support trump aside from Jamie Lynn’s comments after the Zoey 101 scam about the election being over? 

31 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I have no comment about the money theme with relation to Britney but a money theme in general is so tacky. Especially for a 13 year old.

It doesn’t look like the theme of the entire celebration was money - it looks like just one part of a photo shoot, and that just so happened to be their favorite photos. There’s also the police department picture and the family dress up picture. Honestly, these pictures could’ve been taken recently but not even part of her birthday - it seems like an assortment of photos.

3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Wow already a teenager. The Spears' grand kids are almost grown. Give them all birth control; Bryan, Britney Jean and Jamie Lynn all proved they couldn't be tamed as teens. And no shade, I was hoing around since I was in 6th grade.

Side note, I wonder if Maddie has a relationship with her father Casey? 

Bryan James *