Jamie Lynn posing with money for daughter's 13th birthday party has some fans outraged

17 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I have never seen or heard anything from Britney that indicates she is angry with Jamie Lynn. Britney surprised her sister when she was at the Grand Ole oprey, she took part in Jamie Lynn’s wedding and they make silly at-home videos when they’re together.

Jamie Lynn was just a pregnant teen when the conservatorship was put in place. Like many people on here, I don’t understand why she doesn’t speak up against it now — but she has stated that her sister doesn’t want her too. Maybe that’s actually true and Britney doesn’t want her baby sister caught up in this nasty mess. 

At any rate, I really don’t think Britney wants her fans to be freaking out over Jamie Lynn’s photos with her daughter. 

The Opry performance was in 2015 (but they aired one pilot of it in 2016) we are talking about 6 years ago, we don't know what's happened since. 

We heard Thoreen saying that Britney and her dad were getting on when they quaranteened together at Serenity in Mar 20, and JL was there, but it looks to have all gone south since.

Oh not that anyone cared but JL was staying at Britney's florida home this weekend.  The same one she has referred to as 'ours', the same one that shows on Brits expenses every year costing over $100,000 a year. The family are there about every month. 

On 6/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Jamie Lynn threw her daughter Maddie a birthday party celebrating the big 1-3. 

There's a few photos of her posing with fake cash. 

It's a bit of a side eye moment considering everything going on with Britney, and her involvement with the trust and all that. It just wasn't maybe the best look? 

At the same time, it's also like let the young lady have a party and not drag her into this Free Britney vortex. I see both sides.

IDK Exhale. What do you think? 

PS - this is NOT a let's bash and hate Jamie Lynn thread. Please ensure your comments are in line with our Community Guidelines. 

jlmo.jpg.dbe144abdd6e418838a4699f27b20f3b.jpgRelated:

Great that the girl´s does the Illuminati symbolism with the one eye and the hand forming a circle.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

And of cause, it´s more than ok to celebrate the birthday of your child. But has it to be "gangster/hustler" or whatever it is the theme when your sister/aunt fights clearly for her life? When they took 600 Million away from her, deleted all of her firms? When they fright her to death and set her under pressure so she is too afraid to speak up?:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Why can Britney not have someone in her life who does not care for money and status symbols? Who loves "the little things".Like nature, animals, the sound rain does when it´s on your window, picnics with homemade lemonade and sandwiches, reading books in winter in front of a fireplace, wrapped in a blanket, and drinking tea or hot chocolate with marshmallows? Maybe some of them were like this before. But then hey get spellbound by the opportunities and money.I feel so sorry for Britney.I don´t just wish her freedom. But true, loyal friends.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, Prachi said:

I am with no hate, but let's be real if she wasn't Britney's sister she would've been flipping burgers at Wendys she is hardly a singer let alone a horrific actress. 

Plus, I do feel Britney is not close with her sister, she literally never stood up for her in public at least I really don't get any good vibes from her. Even Sam looks more trustworthy than her. 

It´s so sad. Brit and her sister were like mother and daughter.(because of the age gap) Brit took her with her on tour, when she was a child/teenager. Had a few TV appearances with her. JL was even in Britney´s movie and played a little role.But this bond begins to tear a bit when JL did Zoey 101. But then, when Brit has her "breakdown" Jl was the only one who helped Britney and stands up for her until she got pregnant. But since 2011, they are not close anymore.There was a time, both Britney and JL unfollowed each other on Instagram.And JL made a video that they are ok, her sister is the last **** and they follow each other again.

Around 2019 JL wrote to a fan, that Britney was the best sister.So, they must have had a huge fight.Even Brian said he is the oldest of two siblings.

2 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It´s so sad. Brit and her sister were like mother and daughter.(because of the age gap) Brit took her with her on tour, when she was a child/teenager. Had a few TV appearances with her. JL was even in Britney´s movie and played a little role.But this bond begins to tear a bit when JL did Zoey 101. But then, when Brit has her "breakdown" Jl was the only one who helped Britney and stands up for her until she got pregnant. But since 2011, they are not close anymore.There was a time, both Britney and JL unfollowed each other on Instagram.And JL made a video that they are ok, her sister is the last **** and they follow each other again.

Around 2019 JL wrote to a fan, that Britney was the best sister.So, they must have had a huge fight.Even Brian said he is the oldest of two siblings.

At this point, I can only trust Britney's words her whole family is so shady to me. 

• Like 1