Jamie Lynn posing with money for daughter's 13th birthday party has some fans outraged

12 hours ago, PZHSB said:

uh no one said it was. It’s in poor taste given the current situation. Her sister has allegedly been drained dry by the conservatorship. Britney isn’t even able to take out money to pose for such a ridiculous photo. Additionally, it’s also in poor taste considering we are coming out of Covid and many have little to no funds to even feed their families. The amount of cash in that photo is equivalent to the medium household income in the state of Louisiana. The point is she is a gross person with absolutely no moral compass. 

Remember when we heard Britney use to give out $100 dollar bills around Christmas time to everyone in Louisiana with Felicia? Britney and Jamie Lynn are two completely different people.

• Like 1

I have never seen or heard anything from Britney that indicates she is angry with Jamie Lynn. Britney surprised her sister when she was at the Grand Ole oprey, she took part in Jamie Lynn’s wedding and they make silly at-home videos when they’re together.

Jamie Lynn was just a pregnant teen when the conservatorship was put in place. Like many people on here, I don’t understand why she doesn’t speak up against it now — but she has stated that her sister doesn’t want her too. Maybe that’s actually true and Britney doesn’t want her baby sister caught up in this nasty mess. 

At any rate, I really don’t think Britney wants her fans to be freaking out over Jamie Lynn’s photos with her daughter. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Ok I don’t care for JL but let’s not act like she wasn’t in a successful kids show when she was younger. Yeah being Britney’s sister helped, but she still had to work.

Like 5 years or something out of life is hardly working :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I personally don't get the hate for Jamie Lynn, again there is alot we don't know.

Britney loves her sister, and vice versa.

I don't think the family can work out their every move as not to upset Britney's fans, lets be honest it doesn't take much to upset people these days.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, davidspears said:

I personally don't get the hate for Jamie Lynn, again there is alot we don't know.

Britney loves her sister, and vice versa.

I don't think the family can work out their every move as not to upset Britney's fans, lets be honest it doesn't take much to upset people these days.

You for ******* real? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

This is so tacky on so many levels.  Like not just being inconsiderate to Britney's financial situation, but also teaching your child-now-teen to make it rain?  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

The difference between Britney and JL and how they raise their kids is like night and day.  I really respect how humble Britney is and how frugal she is, but unfortunately her kids will most likely take after their father (Kevin), who isn't much different than JL (since Jayden referred to her as 'making bank').

JL on the other hand, she doesn't even have to work and definitely is not humble about it and not frugal either.  Poor Britney stuck in the middle of all this mess.

Leave the kids alone for **** sake, I dont give a **** if Britneys kids also talks about money, but some people have actually attacked poor Jayden for it.

Just, let the kids think hustling is fun, let them "Make it rain", just let them be a normal child.

12 hours ago, davidspears said:

Yes, I don't think it's healthy to go straight to the negative without all the facts.

Sort of agree sort of think there are enough facts to judge also considering how careless she has been with commenting on particular stuff and ignoring the important stuff. I actually  blocked her instead of giving her abuse etc I don’t think that’s helpful whatsoever and don’t encourage anyone else to do so I think it’s best to just say nothing and wait until we know more and if we don’t learn more about the situation just say nothing at all. 

• Like 1