Jamie Lynn posing with money for daughter's 13th birthday party has some fans outraged

I don’t think it sends the best message to your daughter. “Hustle” with tons of money around them. Your sister is a victim of this capitalistic mindset, yet your purporting it. Kinda shameful IMO.  Where’s the humanity or at least sensitivity? Anything else would have been better lol but I’ll mind my own business. ;)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Ok I don’t care for JL but let’s not act like she wasn’t in a successful kids show when she was younger. Yeah being Britney’s sister helped, but she still had to work.

yeh but when i say 'work' i mean like what Britney did, audition many times for shows, record deals, being on stage for years before she made it big etc. thats what i mean by 'work', a big part of why she got Zoey 101 was probably because shes Britneys sister. she hasnt even done much acting since has she? and then she released 1 single and then that was it so she didnt even try to carve out a music career. and i remember watching an interview she did when she released her single and she didnt even seem that enthusiastic or excited about it.     

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

When the Jamie Lynn money thing came out someone on Instagram said that they live in kentwood and she would brag about how much money she has and how rich her husband is etc Money orientated like her father 

Reveal hidden contents

For legal reasons allegedly :orangu_orangutan_ape:

theres nothing wrong with being money oriented

if the money is legal