Jamie Lynn posing with money for daughter's 13th birthday party has some fans outraged

• Community Leader

Jamie Lynn threw her daughter Maddie a birthday party celebrating the big 1-3. 

There's a few photos of her posing with fake cash. 

It's a bit of a side eye moment considering everything going on with Britney, and her involvement with the trust and all that. It just wasn't maybe the best look? 

At the same time, it's also like let the young lady have a party and not drag her into this Free Britney vortex. I see both sides.

IDK Exhale. What do you think? 

PS - this is NOT a let's bash and hate Jamie Lynn thread. Please ensure your comments are in line with our Community Guidelines. 

jlmo.jpg.dbe144abdd6e418838a4699f27b20f3b.jpgRelated:

• Haha 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

8 minutes ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It seems to me that Britney is not very close to her sister and niece. Her sister is certainly strange and somehow cruel, but the teenager is definitely not to blame for anything and it is not worth discussing her here.

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

They used to be close for sure. Just not in the last few years. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i mean lets face it, JL has never had to work a day in her life 

Ok I don’t care for JL but let’s not act like she wasn’t in a successful kids show when she was younger. Yeah being Britney’s sister helped, but she still had to work.

• Like 1

I am with no hate, but let's be real if she wasn't Britney's sister she would've been flipping burgers at Wendys she is hardly a singer let alone a horrific actress. 

Plus, I do feel Britney is not close with her sister, she literally never stood up for her in public at least I really don't get any good vibes from her. Even Sam looks more trustworthy than her. 

• Like 3