Who Would You Like Britney To Work With On B10?

If she makes a new album, Britney needs to come back with deep and meaningful music.
I would hate it if the new album is full of generic dance/pop songs, and iF she makes collab with artists she doesn't even know, just because they are big sellers.

The collaborations have to make sense, and to have a real artistic approach. She doesn't need a collab with Lady Gaga or Cardi B who made collabs with everyobody lately. 
The collab needs to be more classy and edgy. We all know Britney can write songs, I'd love her to create beautiful songs that tell her story...
She could make a good job with Billie and Finneas for exemple. 
I'd love to see her with Janet as well.

But please not a stupid song about dancing on the dancefloor with Jennifer Lopez :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: 

• Like 2

I want a Britney's song written by Britney, produced by Britney sung by Britney. Is it too much?

We all know she was the whole package but what if she's still got it. Imagine her reintroducing herself as a self-made artist. Then she can work with who the f she wants as long as it is her decisions. 

I think she had a vision that her team didn't let express. It is time. 

• Like 4

Max Martin. 

Danja. 

Idk I kinda want R&B/pop/dance-pop song with Ariana like Slumber Party, I think it'd be good and there'd be hype. 

Maybe something with The Weeknd? S xy song? 

It's been a looong time without new Britney music. Like 5 years. I'm curious how her songs/voice would sound now. 

But I want Britney to release solo singles. 

Btw we all know she first has to be free/it has to be her free will lol. 

18 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

I'm sooo glad i never cared for jt. JT did a lot of bad things. Good thing is i never respect rude persons like him. 

I wish Primeney was still with us today and Janet never got the nipplegate etc. I wish Janet can still be recognized as a legend like Madonna, Mariah Carey and Beyoncé, Britney etc. are now. 

Also for the VMAS 2003 M originally wanted Pink and Kylie in Christina's place. 

Yea its a real shame on both ends for Brit & Janet.  I think Britney will be able to turn it around in the future. She could actually used this to her benefit once this is all over.  She could write a book, do a documentary, a series or movie and she has her music too .. If she gets a great team behind her and all those bad people from around her she will be good.   Janet was able to turn it around it around a bit!  She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before Mariah and Whitney and she was awarded The Billboard ICON award too a few yrs ago and she got a no.1 album too and made history doing that!

OMG I never knew that?  So Britney wasn't her 1st pick for the performance?

Its nothing to respect about JT he's awful. 😂

4 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yea its a real shame on both ends for Brit & Janet.  I think Britney will be able to turn it around in the future. She could actually used this to her benefit once this is all over.  She could write a book, do a documentary, a series or movie and she has her music too .. If she gets a great team behind her and all those bad people from around her she will be good.   Janet was able to turn it around it around a bit!  She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before Mariah and Whitney and she was awarded The Billboard ICON award too a few yrs ago and she got a no.1 album too and made history doing that!

OMG I never knew that?  So Britney wasn't her 1st pick for the performance?

Its nothing to respect about JT he's awful. 😂

Britney was always on the mix. P!nk or Kylie were originally in Christina's place. And yes Janet deserves ALL THE CREDIT! 

Olivia Rodriguez , Rebecca black , and Miranda sings :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Jk I don't care I just want it to be on Blackout/circus level , amazing pop songs that will bless our ears for years ..... Something in the direction of Melanie Martinez and Lola Blanc , I need me some theatreNEY :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: but with a touch of dark/alternative pop music like Billie 

Edited by ExXL
5 hours ago, Mike08183 said:

Max Martin and only Max Martin. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Please , he's not everything ..... Y'all are stuck on him since the BOMT days , guys ..... Let's move on , it's over , she needs to grow as an artist she's not 16 anymore .... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

I think she needs to go back the working with Max Martin. As much as I like FF it was very generic and for that time in music. I’d love for her to release another pop masterpiece that is the perfect blend between current but also original. 

I’d like for her to work with some up and coming procedures. Look at Womanizer. It was something completely fresh. 

I sometimes fear Britney isn’t given the same amount of high profile producers and writers as she doesn’t promote her music. So it mostly goes to waste.

• Like 1

I think Britney could work with Frank Dukes, Danja and Max Martin, again. 

As far as collabs: None. I would love a stand alone Britney album. B10 will, will being the operative word, fun, funky, electric and beautiful like her energy👑 

B10 shouldn’t be a recreation of her previous albums or a confessional album. It just should be whatever Britney is vibing with. She’s good at knowing what she wants.

Lastly, I think the album should be called Sunflower Rose. A rare and creativity flower. That is Britney Spears! 🌻🌹🙌🏾

I believe we've already passed the hip-hop trend (2015-2019) and nowadays pop music is leaning towards 80s and pop-rock influences.

I would love if B10 would be a hyperpop album and if it would continue where Coupure Electrique left us.

As of collaborators, I would see her well teaming up with Charli XCX, Troye Sivan, even Cardi B if it's not on a classic hip-hop track.

1 hour ago, Paolo94 said:

I believe we've already passed the hip-hop trend (2015-2019) and nowadays pop music is leaning towards 80s and pop-rock influences.

I would love if B10 would be a hyperpop album and if it would continue where Coupure Electrique left us.

As of collaborators, I would see her well teaming up with Charli XCX, Troye Sivan, even Cardi B if it's not on a classic hip-hop track.

Nope we're not!  

Hip Hop/Rap is still the no.1 genre in the US (The biggest music market in the world)

I barely even listen to Pop anymore aside from the old stuff from my favs.  Pop music has become BORING, stale, generic and predictable.