Who Would You Like Britney To Work With On B10?

It’s been almost 5 yrs since Glory and a lot have changed in the industry since then, Hip Hop has practically took over as the no1 genre in the US.

Which songwriters/producers/artists would U like to see Britney work with on B10?

Far as songwriters and producers I would say Babyface, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis (I’m surprised she never worked with them before), Pharrell, Hit Boy, MikeWill, DJ Mustard and Bloodshy and Avant.

With Britney as EP and Pharrell (He wanted to EP Britney Jean) so he could get her some features!

Far as artists I would say Lil Wayne (Wayne loves Britney and both are from Louisiana and it makes sense) and  Eminem cause they both came from the same era and both were huge and it should have already happened. Snoop would be great too he always has showed love to Britney!

I would also say Cardi or Megan either one would be dope but I would rather Cardi .. I also wouldn’t mind another Lil’Kim feature.

Who do U want to see The Princess of Pop work with on B10?b102.jpg.5ed4d9b874ce9645a2afea392035bef8.jpg

• Love 2

Lady Gaga, Redone, DJ Whiteshadow, Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa, Bloodshy and Avant, Danja. Maybe even a good guitar ballad with Miley. I want her next project to have more artistic integrity. Even if she wants to sing about s**, make it more mature like TOMH or BOM. Overall more depth. You add that with some catchy tunes and the magic of Britney herself and you have a recipe for a masterpiece. Glory was a step in the right direction it just didn’t feel 100% original. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lady Gaga, Redone, DJ Whiteshadow, Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa, Bloodshy and Avant, Danja. Maybe even a good guitar ballad with Miley. I want her next project to have more artistic integrity. Even if she wants to sing about s**, make it more mature like TOMH or BOM. Overall more depth. You add that with some catchy tunes and the magic of Britney herself and you have a recipe for a masterpiece. Glory was a step in the right direction it just didn’t feel 100% original. 

I do too feel like Glory was a step in the right direction.

I'm dying for her and Bloodshy & Avant to get back together.

She's to them what Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis is to Janet!

• Love 2