Who Would You Like Britney To Work With On B10?

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think she needs to go back the working with Max Martin. As much as I like FF it was very generic and for that time in music. I’d love for her to release another pop masterpiece that is the perfect blend between current but also original. 

I’d like for her to work with some up and coming procedures. Look at Womanizer. It was something completely fresh. 

I sometimes fear Britney isn’t given the same amount of high profile producers and writers as she doesn’t promote her music. So it mostly goes to waste.

Femme Fatale is probably my favorite Britney album post Blackout but I feel like too many people are using him nowadays from Ariana, The Weeknd, Maroon 5 and everyone else desperate for a "hit".

Does anyone promote music anymore tho?  I do agree that when artists seen her still going no.1 without promoting they probably said **** I'm going to do the same too.  Beyonce and Rihanna doesn't promote their music either. 

Britney can still use her name and connections to get A List producers to work with her.  Hit Boy said Beyonce and Britney is 2 of the people that he wants to work with he and already worked with Beyonce.  Pharrell will always work with Britney and he has many connections in the industry, he wanted to  EX-produce BJ.

With all of that said I think she'll be fine.   Britney is a LEGEND and her name is still a big deal and I don't ever think she'll have problems finding people to work with.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish she collaborated with the Backstreeet Boys in a song, I don't know, maybe about playing with cigarette lighters or an analogy like that, if only Godney heard my prayers :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

What an

16 hours ago, Aleco said:

I don't think there will be any B10, at least soon, in years or a decade but if so it would be Xtina for sure, Usher my second one, Selena Gomez the third and the Weeknd could be nice too, Doja Cat, Carol G maybe for a Latin track. 

You honestly think B10 is more than a decade away?  

Britney will have to go back to work sooner than later.   Forbes estimated her net worth to be 60M and with all the expenses and legal fees she has every month, custody agreement at 50K plus a month and she still has to live and pay her bills too and I'm assuming she pays her mom bills too.

She also still have to pay those people that are keeping her in a horrible situation and they all get 6 figures or more.

That 60M will deplete will fast and to Britney I'm sure that's not really a lot of money.

4 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

What an

You honestly think B10 is more than a decade away?  

Britney will have to go back to work sooner than later.   Forbes estimated her net worth to be 60M and with all the expenses and legal fees she has every month, custody agreement at 50K plus a month and she still has to live and pay her bills too and I'm assuming she pays her mom bills too.

She also still have to pay those people that are keeping her in a horrible situation and they all get 6 figures or more.

That 60M will deplete will fast and to Britney I'm sure that's not really a lot of money.

The net worth is the value of the asset when it was bought I.e. book value. 

the Market value of the assets are usually higher than book value. So let’s say book value of you house is 300k , your taxes are based on 300k , but in market that can sell up to a million as well depending on location and demand. 

so it’s unlikely that her net worth is 60m. Additionally it does not incorporate the real estate Britney owns outside US

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

That would be too iconic for Britney's team, they can't hold it

also Britney doesn't like to reveal herself that much, I bet she would scrap the songs when she sees it being very real to her, she gets insecure when she's vulnerable that's why she likes to play silly 

True. I just wish that wasn’t the case. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Taylor and Jack are good at spilling tea in lyrics, but in a very cryptic way. I just think it would be perfect for her, because I know interviews are not her jam. Unless they are her jam and she just can’t enjoy them because she can’t say what she really wants... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

The net worth is the value of the asset when it was bought I.e. book value. 

the Market value of the assets are usually higher than book value. So let’s say book value of you house is 300k , your taxes are based on 300k , but in market that can sell up to a million as well depending on location and demand. 

so it’s unlikely that her net worth is 60m. Additionally it does not incorporate the real estate Britney owns outside US

Last I checked your net-worths was all of your money and assets such as properties, cars, art etc.

Also Forbes are pretty good with that stuff and they even wrote an article a few months about her net-worth being so low.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/17/britney-spears-net-worth-revealed--and-its-shockingly-low-compared-to-her-pop-peers/?sh=588d1cd818ac

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’ve been waiting and praying for a Rachel Lester collab for so long 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

rachel227eqz2.gif

Totally. She’s been singing all her life all around town and everything. She’s even done her own cassettes(which are totally making a comeback just go to urban outfitters and you’ll find out). Gwen Stefani she can sing, Prince, Sheila E, Kylie.. She probably could do Danni as well.. You don’t get more versatility  than that.:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 1

Producers:

Matthew Koma, Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant, Swizz Beats, Danja, Marshmello, Zedd and maybe DJ Mustard and Rock Mafia

Writers:

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Max Martin, Moby, Robbie Williams, Miley Cyrus, Rock Mafia

Features:

Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Cardi B.

Features: Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliot, Madonna, Pink, Mariah Carey. 

I don’t see Britney working with younger artists. She’s kind of been there done that and those collaborations fell flat. Ariana would overpower Britney’s voice. Cardi is an overused feature. She’s done a song with Miley and it went nowhere. She did the token rapper thing with Nicki Minaj & it didn’t break ground. She’d be the “old hag” on the song looking as if she’s trying to stay relevant by using younger “current” artists. Moreover, when it comes to feature trends (Nicki, Cardi, Iggy) she’s usually late to the party. It’s been done. We all well know, she can hold her own. It would be something to see her pay tribute to her 2000s peers which would be like candy to the fans who’ve been with her since that period. Features that pay tribute to the different eras of Britney’s life with people who were around her. 

Would like to see her use Max Martin again to deliver an album of pure pop gold. Who cares how many artists use him. He makes good music. He’s literally the best. Why wouldn’t we want her to use the best of the best in crafting something exclusively Britney. Danja, and Bloodshy & Avant too. Going back to her roots. I don’t even care if she uses Dr. Luke. These are the producers who made her big hits. Bring em back!

2cents.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Features: Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliot, Madonna, Pink, Mariah Carey. 

I don’t see Britney working with younger artists. She’s kind of been there done that and those collaborations fell flat. Ariana would overpower Britney’s voice. Cardi is an overused feature. She’s done a song with Miley and it went nowhere. She did the token rapper thing with Nicki Minaj & it didn’t break ground. She’d be the “old hag” on the song looking as if she’s trying to stay relevant by using younger “current” artists. Moreover, when it comes to feature trends (Nicki, Cardi, Iggy) she’s usually late to the party. It’s been done. We all well know, she can hold her own. It would be something to see her pay tribute to her 2000s peers which would be like candy to the fans who’ve been with her since that period. Features that pay tribute to the different eras of Britney’s life with people who were around her. 

Would like to see her use Max Martin again to deliver an album of pure pop gold. Who cares how many artists use him. He makes good music. He’s literally the best. Why wouldn’t we want her to use the best of the best in crafting something exclusively Britney. Danja, and Bloodshy & Avant too. Going back to her roots. I don’t even care if she uses Dr. Luke. These are the producers who made her big hits. Bring em back!

2cents.

Totally agree. Britney doesn't need to work with up and comers to help their careers, she needs a Rain on Me kind of duet where she joins forces with someone who's already established. Doing something with Justin would break the internet and same with Christina.

I think she feels really comfortable with Max Martin and could probably produce some bangers with him, but I would love her to work with William Orbit again. Alien is so underrated (even though the glitch comes pretty close to ruining it) and she seemed to really connect with that song. 

As for other producers, Pharrell, Danja, and Bloodshy & Avant seem to know her well enough to create something amazing

8 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Totally. She’s been singing all her life all around town and everything. She’s even done her own cassettes(which are totally making a comeback just go to urban outfitters and you’ll find out). Gwen Stefani she can sing, Prince, Sheila E, Kylie.. She probably could do Danni as well.. You don’t get more versatility  than that.:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Nuffink. She’s lazy at the moment

...but still better than Madonna 

tumblr_mbdq44Zhtq1qdcoz9o1_250.gif