Who Would You Like Britney To Work With On B10?

3 hours ago, Louis-j said:

The weekend or Drake.

I want that interracial collab :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Otherwise, she has done enough embarasing collabs so enough. I want her solo. :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

I was thinking about Drake because he's such a streaming giant but I don't know if that would come off as desperate for a hit?

I agree Britney hasn't had many good collabs.  Tho I enjoy her remixes with Fabolous on Break The Ice, Lil' Kim on GM remix, Pharrell on Boys remix and S&M remix with Rihanna.

AND of course Boom Boom (I Got That) Feat The Ying Yang Twins!

I HATED Pretty Girls, MATM, Slumber Party Remix and Make Me was good but her team could have gotten her a better rapper than coked up G Eazy. 😭

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I was thinking about Drake because he's such a streaming giant but I don't know if that would come off as desperate for a hit?

I agree Britney hasn't had many good collabs.  Tho I enjoy her remixes with Fabolous on Break The Ice, Lil' Kim on GM remix, Pharrell on Boys remix and S&M remix with Rihanna.

AND of course Boom Boom (I Got That) Feat The Ying Yang Twins!

I HATED Pretty Girls, MATM, Slumber Party Remix and Make Me was good but her team could have gotten her a better rapper than coked up G Eazy. 😭

As for MATM i think Janet should've been on it. Madge should've been on And Then We Kiss. Make Me should've been solo. I loved Tinashe on SP. As for Pretty Girls.. All i have to say about that song and collab is....GOODBYE!!! I love the collabs you love too. 

11 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Producer: RedOne, Pharrell, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis

Features: Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira and Janet 

She has to be able to perform like primeney if she's going to do a feature with Janet and Beyonce.  I don't want either to upstage her besides that I'm all here for it!  Both are BEASTS on stage Janet at her age can still do her iconic routines.

I love Gaga her but her music career is weird.  Most artists get better and better with time but with her it seems like as she progressed in her career her albums got worse with each release.  Which is baffling cause she's hella talented?   Her last album I only liked one song Alice and not enough to listen to it again.

However I will say her Adult AC stuff I LOVE like Million Reasons and Shallow, I think her last album should have went more in that direction.

Janet, Beyonce got better and better with each release and Britney did as well with her 1st 5 albums but her life circumstances got in the way of her creative ability which is understandable imo. 

But Gaga the decline in the quality of her music deteriorated pretty fast.  It's almost as if she used up all of her ideas in the few 2/3 yrs of her career.

Sorry for going on a TANGENT like that. 😂

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

As for MATM i think Janet should've been on it. Madge should've been on And Then We Kiss. Make Me should've been solo. I loved Tinashe on SP. As for Pretty Girls.. All i have to say about that song and collab is....GOODBYE!!! I love the collabs you love too. 

U know you are insufferable when Britney shades you online. 😂

That was a great read too! lololol

I would have LOVED Janet on MATM and looking back it probably would have made more sense since Janet is the better dancer and the song being about dancing.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

You ain't never lied! Absolutely NOT. LOL

In fact i felt bad for her when she has had embarrassing moments in her carrer. 

12 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

U know you are insufferable when Britney shades you online. 😂

That was a great read too! lololol

I would have LOVED Janet on MATM and looking back it probably would have made more sense since Janet is the better dancer and the song being about dancing.

Yes. 

I think M would be better on And Then We Kiss because the song is more dance/electronic like her stuff post Bedtimes until 2013 (except AL and HC). I think Early Morning would suit her too.

Also a Janet X Britney dance off would be AWESOME to see. And visually, the MV would've been great too. I wish JJ invited Brit and performed it on SBHS 2004.  She did say around the Britney 2001 era she would love to collab with Janet, MJ and Madge, i wonder if her team was upset and mad she said she loved Janet and would love to collab with ha 🤣🤣🤣. I still don't get why JT was with JJ on that performance 🙄 he better stayed with NSYNC instead of doing a pathetic solo career by using women lol. 

Everything after 2003 just got ****ed up. 

• Like 1

Producers: Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Darkchild, Michelle Bell (mostly as a songwriter), Finneas O'Connell and Clarence Clarity. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
Collabs: Christina Aguilera, Rina Sawayama and Janet :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

It would be a mix of ballads/dark midtempos thanks to Finneas and Michelle, and Bloodshy & Avant (the Janet collab), Darkchild (the Xtina collab) and Clarence Clarity (the Rina collab) would bring up the bops!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

In fact i felt bad for her when she has had embarrassing moments in her carrer. 

Yes. 

I think M would be better on And Then We Kiss because the song is more dance/electronic like her stuff post Bedtimes until 2013 (except AL and HC). I think Early Morning would suit her too.

Also a Janet X Britney dance off would be AWESOME to see. And visually, the MV would've been great too. I wish JJ invited Brit and performed it on SBHS 2004.  She did say around the Britney 2001 era she would love to collab with Janet, MJ and Madge, i wonder if her team was upset and mad she said she loved Janet and would love to collab with ha 🤣🤣🤣. I still don't get why JT was with JJ on that performance 🙄 he better stayed with NSYNC instead of doing a pathetic solo career by using women lol. 

Everything after 2003 just got ****ed up. 

Yea JT solo career he can thank Britney and Janet for.  At least if she would have gotten Britney instead of JT she probably wouldn't have been blackballed.  After all it was JT that wanted to outdo Madge, Britney, X & Missy VMA performance.

I can't stand JT I never cared for him after what he did to both my girls Britney and Janet.  I may enjoy some of his songs but that's about it imo he's the definition of culture appropriation. The way he just let JJ take all of the heat and never once came to her defense was cowardly among other things.

I can definitely see Madge on Early Mornin too, I think that would probably have been better!  However now that I think about it it probably would have been better if they got in the studio together and came up with something together.  They could have done it after the VMAs but they're schedules would've have had to match up.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jerrycan said:

Producers: max martin and ryan tedder

Collabs: shakira, harry styles, weekend, rihanna

I would actually really be here for Britney and Ryan Tedder, I love OneRepublic and his work as a songwriter!

I'm surprise that they never worked together before?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Producers: Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Darkchild, Michelle Bell (mostly as a songwriter), Finneas O'Connell and Clarence Clarity. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
Collabs: Christina Aguilera, Rina Sawayama and Janet :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

It would be a mix of ballads/dark midtempos thanks to Finneas and Michelle, and Bloodshy & Avant (the Janet collab), Darkchild (the Xtina collab) and Clarence Clarity (the Rina collab) would bring up the bops!

I would like Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Bloodshy and Avant to create something for them.   They way the song can have both that Janet & Britney feel/swag to it!

Idk how Britney & XTina would sound?   Unless Xtina is just singing the hook and chorus? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yea JT solo career he can thank Britney and Janet for.  At least if she would have gotten Britney instead of JT she probably wouldn't have been blackballed.  After all it was JT that wanted to outdo Madge, Britney, X & Missy VMA performance.

I can't stand JT I never cared for him after what he did to both my girls Britney and Janet.  I may enjoy some of his songs but that's about it imo he's the definition of culture appropriation. The way he just let JJ take all of the heat and never once came to her defense was cowardly among other things.

I can definitely see Madge on Early Mornin too, I think that would probably have been better!  However now that I think about it it probably would have been better if they got in the studio together and came up with something together.  They could have done it after the VMAs but they're schedules would've have had to match up.

I'm sooo glad i never cared for jt. JT did a lot of bad things. Good thing is i never respect rude persons like him. 

I wish Primeney was still with us today and Janet never got the nipplegate etc. I wish Janet can still be recognized as a legend like Madonna, Mariah Carey and Beyoncé, Britney etc. are now. 

Also for the VMAS 2003 M originally wanted Pink and Kylie in Christina's place. 

19 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I would like Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Bloodshy and Avant to create something for them.   They way the song can have both that Janet & Britney feel/swag to it!

Idk how Britney & XTina would sound?   Unless Xtina is just singing the hook and chorus? 

That would be such an interesting mix :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Have Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis produced anything interesting recently? I just discovered they produced Janet's Unbreakable album. I would have never guessed it! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I think Xtina's voice is very versatile. She could adjust her range and she has quite a nice baby voice herself (Tell Me feat. Diddy, Like I Do, Genie in a Bottle, Dynamite, Loving Me 4 Me...). I'd be all for it if Britney decided to get funny and growl a bit here and there, I know she can :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I would like to possibly see her experiment with these people in way.

Dev Haynes: I think he would bring something great and unique for britney. ( Some song he did that I like Solange's losing you and Carly Rae Jaspen's all that.)

Skylar Grey: I think she a great songwriter. Very good with expressing that darkness inside you feel in her music, I think britney has a lot of that build/hidden inside. Even thought she was apart of eminem team and still collabs with him. She mostly independent now. So hopefully whatever  problems between brit and emi would stop the potential of them working together to make something good. I like ( I know you she did for the first fifty shades soundtrack and come up for air she did for her second album)

Dallas Austin: Made a lotta good music tlc, pink ( He did madonna secrets which britney seems to love and Gwen Stefani's Cool)

I would like another woman writer/ producer but can't pick which one right now. For her album I don't want a lottta writers and producers doing the album, I like the album where there weren't alotta people working on it.  Just a small group of writers and producers to create a cohesive body of work.

Plus I want britney to be the executive producer by herself for this album so she would keep in tight and build a bond and trust with the writers and producers so she can let go emotionally and artistically when creating.

Also in talks of features, duets, or collabs. I want her mostly to have a her solo songs but if she is going to collab I don't wanna to much nor to less. It depends on how many songs there would be on the track listing. Like if she has 15 to 17 songs stranded for album possibly counting bonuses songs 3 to 5 feature is good.

Who I like to see:

1. Christina Aguilera: It needs to happen.

2. Robbie Williams. He talks about collaborating a couple of time I would to see.

3. Janet Jackson. I would love to finally see them come together.

4. Maluma. She likes some Latin sounds in her music. I pick him cause he kinda the hottest and popular one in term of the males right. I know there ricky and enquire but in terms of still sweet new adult 20 and up crowd I think he's it.

5. Lady gaga or Rihanna. I don't who inbetween but I think fans and the general audience would love either if done good.

Possible others:

Cher

Chance the rapper

Kylie Minogue 

Nicki Minaj

Nas

Enquire Iglesias

Have reason for these but don't feel like listing them now.

• Love 3