Do you have a Britney song that you used to love but don't like anymore?

Mine would definitely be Sometimes, since it's kind of cheesy and not in a good way, Outrageous, due to the whole R. Kelly scandal and finding out that even Britney herself is no fan of it, and Inside Out, I used to like that song now I just skip it. That song just bores me.

• Love 1

It’s kind of ironic... songs like toxic and slave grew on me in the last couple of years (slave is in my top 3). I personally hate most of the ff singles (Hiam still hits hard tho but maybe that’s just my positive memory association). I can’t stand ttwe and I wanna go, they did not age well and I hate the cheap gimmicky choruses...

hmm I think that’s about it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

never :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

in fact, I love her songs more and more each time, so even songs I didn't use to like at first, like most of Blackout, eventually grow on me, but the thing is the other things I loved before them, they keep growing too so they will never be surpassed 

What’s your favourite blackout track just out of interest?

• Super Mods

Idk to be honest

but if I had to choose, it'd probably be Chillin With You

cause she doesnt even sing her part plus the contrasting

genres is just really weird to me.

It would've been better if not only Britney sang but if

it stayed acoustic and live

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Adding myself to the list of people tired of Toxic. It's great and one of her best, but I've heard it so many times. It's also the only Britney song my station plays. I also hate that the GP have reduced Britney to Toxic as the only song accepted by the masses that is safe to admit they like.

Also as a side note, I've never cared too much for POM. The vocal effects could have been done without. She needed to go harder on that song since that is her big F U to the media and haters. Plus, the song doesn't go anywhere. It stays flat throughout.

**Prepares to be dragged

Actually, nowadays many teenage boys (and I mean straight homophobic boys) openly like Gimme More, probably from GTA 5 but anyways, I love the fact Gimme More is cooler than Toxic now😎

Also receives more daily views than Toxic so that is one proof for my statement:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

Actually, nowadays many teenage boys (and I mean straight homophobic boys) openly like Gimme More, probably from GTA 5 but anyways, I love the fact Gimme More is cooler than Toxic now😎

Also receives more daily views than Toxic so that is one proof for my statement:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

True. I forgot GM was in GTA. I've been jamming to it more lately since it has blown up recently.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

ive said it on here before. i cant stand Baby one more time anymore. i heard it so many times over the years

This is me basically with her entire discogrphy. Ofc, I still listen to some random songs from random albums, I have been lately working out to Cant Make You Love Me, Bombastic Love, and some of those but overall, I need to be in the mood to actually listen to her music as much as I enjoy other more current music. Yes, I love her but after all these years it has become.... you know, weird. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1