Do you have a Britney song that you used to love but don't like anymore?

I guess a lil bit TOXIC for sure... when it came out it was AMAZING... now it seems it was OVERUSED, i dont know...

but waht about the other way around... a song you DIDNT like and now you do...

I used to HATE "soda pop" (yah, way back then). But now I DO enjoy it... it brings me a good nostalgic felling. Anyone?

• Love 1

Outrageous- I still like it, but it was an immediate favorite when I got the album back in 2003 and now one that I usually skip.

Radar - Similarly to Outrageous, Radar was my favorite song off of Blackout for the longest time. I think it never living you to its potential (getting added as a bonus track/single on Circus) cheapened the song for me.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, radar22 said:

Outrageous- I still like it, but it was an immediate favorite when I got the album back in 2003 and now one that I usually skip.

Radar - Similarly to Outrageous, Radar was my favorite song off of Blackout for the longest time. I think it never living you to its potential (getting added as a bonus track/single on Circus) cheapened the song for me.

I hated both from the moment I heard them just like Me Against The Music.

25 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

I guess a lil bit TOXIC for sure... when it came out it was AMAZING... now it seems it was OVERUSED, i dont know...

I used to HATE "soda pop" (yah, way back then). But now I DO enjoy it... it brings me a good nostalgic felling. Anyone?

How I Roll. It was embarrassing back then but after 1 or 2 years it was my most played song from Femme Fetale. 

5 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

I don't like Toxic because it won a Grammy, though, what does that even mean? I like it because it's one of the catchiest songs ever. There's a reason why the general public has nothing to say against it, it's just unique. I see that it might not be everyone's favourite, but its uniqueness is undeniable. 

It means that some people like it because they really like it, and that’s ok, and some people celebrate that song because Britney won a Grammy with it. Personally I don’t quite like it and I got tired of it at the In The Zone era but it is just an opinion.

• Love 1

Toxic is definitely overplayed now so its not my go to but I still do love it.  Just hate that is the automatic pick for anyone to play when you say "play a Britney song"

Stronger has lot a bit of its impact for me.  I don't listen to the song on its own.  I can watch the video all day!  Still one of my favorites.

In reverse though, there are a lot of songs that I was too young to fully appreciate when the album came out or was a bit out of my age range that I get and love now.  "Early Mornin'" from ITZ its an example.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Turogue said:

"Sometimes I'm scared of you..." is pretty straightforward, it's about the love interest not just the commitment.

Well i stand my ground :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:.

Girl is obviously scared of the love that the love interest gives cuz it is too much cuz girl is not used to such a love shower girl love GIF

Love The Way You Lie on the other hand. That is glorifying domestic abuse imo. Song is still good tho, unfortunately perhaps :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

I still don't like Soda Pop :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

In reverse though, there are a lot of songs that I was too young to fully appreciate when the album came out or was a bit out of my age range that I get and love now.  "Early Mornin'" from ITZ its an example.

Same, I felt this way about Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, now that I'm older I get it and it's actually an incredibly beautiful song.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

How I Roll. It was embarrassing back then but after 1 or 2 years it was my most played song from Femme Fetale. 

« It Should Be Easy » and « Trouble For Me » would be the 2 songs I didn’t like back then but they’re part of my playlist now!

• Love 2