Do you have a Britney song that you used to love but don't like anymore?

1 hour ago, NastyT said:

For some whack reason I use to like “It Should Be Easy” featuring Will.I.Am. Now when I listen, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. 

Ironically, I kinda started to low-key like "It Should Be Erased" towards the end of my coming to terms with the whole "Myah Jean" fiasco.

Atleast it was mostly Britney's vocals, eh?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I can't with people not liking her songs from the albums during her prime.

Yeah, sure! Some of her songs are a bit cheesy. But there's just something about the quality of production they just don't do anymore.

TBH "Sometimes" is just amazing even today! Heck, even its awkward basement-baby-twin "Walk On By" is great!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Well, not really. But was anyone else over the moon with Glory and considering it her best album ever when it was released, and months later the hype was completely gone and you just don't listen to it as much anymore? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Because that's what happened to me. I thought it was flawless but it really is nothing like that. Quite an improvement coming from Britney Jean, but still not as great as what she is able to make when she's very hands on and passionate. Mood Ring is like one of her best songs ever but it is a different vibe compared to the rest of the album, maybe that's why it was just a Japan bonus track.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

I honestly over played her entire catalogue. There was a point in time where she was all I listened to. But now I’m at a place where I barely play her music, so when I do, I feel the same excitement as I did when I had her on rotation. I’ll never not be a stan. Britney is it for me. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I have the same thing with all of my faves. Sometimes I listen to them for weeks and then I stop for at least a month.

• Love 2

scream and shout, oh la la and till the world ends.

I supported oh la la when it came out and thought it was a cute song for summer but its pretty cheesy and not something I wanna listen to now.

scream and shout was HUGE when it came out but now its dated and I don't like will I am......speaking of him tho, big fat bass is still amazing. I love Britney's vocals on it and the production is still fun to me. 

till the world ends was also initially my fave track on femme fatale and a great second single...but its also a bit dated to me now. and doesn't represent Britney's best in my opinion. 

• Love 1

Perfume.  I think deep down I knew it was a dud when it came out but I was riding high fresh off the delusion train and ate up that quote that the President of RCA said about the song, and then when it actually came out I was like wow this is so great... but then after it underperformed, and Sia made an underhanded comment about its performance, and the video debacle happened, and I sat with it for a few years, I now think it’s pretty meh.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Well, not really. But was anyone else over the moon with Glory and considering it her best album ever when it was released, and months later the hype was completely gone and you just don't listen to it as much anymore? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Because that's what happened to me. I thought it was flawless but it really is nothing like that. Quite an improvement coming from Britney Jean, but still not as great as what she is able to make when she's very hands on and passionate. Mood Ring is like one of her best songs ever but it is a different vibe compared to the rest of the album, maybe that's why it was just a Japan bonus track.

I kinda forced myself to like Glory, and it does have it's great songs but for the most part I found it to be kinda of repetitive and bland/generic. I don't like it much anymore, I was actually trying to play the vinyl the other day and I turned it off after the fourth song :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I never liked Mood Ring though, I did like one of the remixes on the re-release.

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire