Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

47 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

If we believe the Insta captions then we should assume that she is happy in the conservatorship and just wants her dad out. That’s awkward...

I get the whole skepticism with Billy B but Fee and Lynnes other good friend Tatum Always comment on his posts about Brit, seems weird if they didn’t know she was in contact with Billy on some level. The whole thing is a mess tbh, I just can’t accept that she’s happy not having a voice and doesn’t ever want to at least set the record straight on it all, in her own words. 

I feel like I want to be done with it all but I’m so invested I can’t help myself 😂

But she said she is fine and happy! I know it's hard to accept that but... even if we do think she is unhappy, then with that logic she has been unhappy for almost 13 years and that's a lie :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: U should be calm because she is having a voice on june 23rd :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

17 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

If she can read and answer "fan questions" how come she can't address the situation in a vídeo, that she hates these documentaries, she did it when she talked about her edited paparazzi photos. It's not that hard. That's why I don't believe is her. 

This!!! All f’ing day!!! Personally, I’m tired of the layers of DECEPTION

The “Britney Spears” Instagram is just another part of ‘The Britney Brand’

Despite the fact that I’ve never taken Billy B seriously, I will still NEVER TRUST “Britney’s” social media caption posts!!! It’s a brand post.

How embarrassing it is for them to make it look like SHE is denying or clapping back when it’s actually her handlers. This is ALL BRITNEY SPEARS IS KNOWN FOR NOW. How ****n sad AF!!

I’m legit embarrassed for Britney and heartbroken over what her handlers and her family have caused her to become, as she nears 40 years old. Her IG, various aspects of her life, her legal situation and image is bad/sad.💔💔💔💔

The Britney brand is panicking... AGAIN...Not Billy B. Think whatever you want of that. They (those who run, work for & profit from The Britney Brand) pull this stunt every time someone gets too close to the truth and when things get too hot for THEM. It’s disgusting.
F** k all of them!!

#FreeBRITNEY 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yo I’m seriously convinced with your low rep score your on team con the way your so gun how on the idea that Britney has absolute freedom regarding her ig…. Very sus of you

Reveal hidden contents

I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

So... Basically... 
10 minutes ago, you were convinced her social medias is controlled by her team. 
And now you're trying to decode the secret message of why Britney herself tagged this person or that person on her IG to send us an hidden message. 

Dude, you need consistency and coherence in your point of view. 

• Love 1

so wait, she has THIS much to say about a documentary that was actually made to highlight that her civil rights have been illegally taken away from her, and yet she has NOTHING to say about her father making her out to be demented in front of the whole world? okay 

honestly am sorry, if it is indeed her writing these captions, then perhaps she’s actually truly nuts cause CHILE

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

First, it was not a mental health facility : it was a rest house. Just check the website of the facility to understand what it is exactly. It's a place where you can cut from the rest of the world, enjoy gardens, no annoyance, no regular life worry, and you have appointments with psychiatrist upon request which is not mandatory. 

When you're under a conservatorship, of course you don't take your own decisions... So, of course, it's decided for her if she goes to a rest house. As many other stuff are decided for her. 

Again, she never said she wanted the conservatorship to be removed. She's only fighting for her father not to be involved in it. 

You're either very delusional or on Team's Cship paycheck. No one in the world would be half ok with a cship, if they're mental well enough to at least understand what it means.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

You are not very well informed.

And this is just a small part of what fans have unearthed.

Are you providing elements that are 14 years old, when Britney was under influence (+ ***** & medicines thanks to Sam Lutfi), as a consistent proof of her point of view in 2021 ? 

6 minutes ago, Oxic said:

But she said she is fine and happy! I know it's hard to accept that but... even if we do think she is unhappy, then with that logic she has been unhappy for almost 13 years and that's a lie :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: U should be calm because she is having a voice on june 23rd :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I think she's happy too ! 
I think people have decided to believe she was not. And if she happens to say she actually is, people will just claim it's her team twitting. 

22 minutes ago, soweird101 said:

All of her instagram posts contradict her current situation and lifestyle.  It's always painting this picture that she's currently living this utopian life [which we ALL know is not the case.]  If she was so happy with her life then why is she feeling the need to speak to judges? At this point, I truly don't believe she even looks at social media-- as for the dancing videos -- wouldn't surprise me if she has to make videos to post or she won't see her kids... all so sketchy.  Also, if she really wanted to speak out about the documentary -- she would do an actual video saying these things --

It's weird how fans act like she has to be like crying on the floor screaming for help because she wants out of the conservatorship lmao. It is possible to live a relatively normal and happy life while being in the middle of legal issues. It happens all the time. Yes there is a stress involved, and she might not be completely happy with the situation, but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of being happy and trying to make the best of it at the time being. I don't really get where the 'utopian life' comes in? Someone doesn't have to cry on the kitchen floor Trisha Paytas style in their instagram posts. She is a relatively private person, so I doubt she would be uploading content letting us know how depressed she is. She strikes me as someone who likes to make the best of her situation and put out good vibes. People get divorced and still show a happy face to the public. People go through ugly custody battles and still manage to find time to laugh and have a good time. It's completely possible that she is wanting to speak to a judge AND not be a sulking mess all the time. Britney said it best in For The Record, she never wants to be seen as a victim or feel bad about her situation, she would rather look at the positives. I personally believe Britney overall is a happy person, she is just not happy with her father having as much control as he has had and would like that aspect of her life altered. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This!!! All f’ing day!!! Personally, I’m tired of the layers of DECEPTION

The “Britney Spears” Instagram is just another part of The Britney Brand’

Despite the fact that I’ve never taken Billy B seriously, I will still NEVER TRUST “Britney’s” social media caption posts!!! It’s a brand post.

How embarrassing it is for them to make it look like SHE is denying or clapping back when it’s actually her handlers. This is ALL BRITNEY is known for now. How ****n sad AF!!

I’m legit embarrassed for Britney and heartbroken over what her handlers and her family have caused her to become, as she nears 40 yrs old. Her IG, various aspects of her life, her legal situation and image is bad/sad.💔💔💔💔

The Britney brand is panicking... AGAIN...Not Billy B. Think whatever you want of that. They (those who run, work for & profit from The Britney Brand) pull this stunt every time someone gets to close to the truth and when things get too hot for them. It’s disgusting.
F** k all of them!!

#FreeBRITNEY 

Why is it so hard to understand that she might be tired of being in the center of attentions 24/7 ?

I don't think Britney wrote it mainly because:

She tagged a random account as it clearly was a paid promotion. 

Go to the next post on her IG, her team want us to believe its her by posting random quote like STAY WEIRD but why she need to tag random Ig account who doesn't even she follow at first place? IT'S A PAID PROMOTION by her team obviously and they made it looks like Britney was the one who posted it. 

4 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Are you providing elements that are 14 years old, when Britney was under influence (+ ***** & medicines thanks to Sam Lutfi), as a consistent proof of her point of view in 2021 ? 

These are from 2009. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: When she was under full control of her father. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

You're either very delusional or on Team's Cship paycheck. No one in the world would be half ok with a cship, if they're mental well enough to at least understand what it means.

I'm not pro or against the Conservatorship : I'm just explaining how it works and how, of course, a conservatorship implies that people decide for you... That's the point of a conservatorship. 

Regarding the fact Britney should or shouldn't be under one, I don't know what to think since I don't have the whole court documents and medical statement in hands to have a point of view. So I stay humble and admit I  don't have enough elements to say she should be under one, or she shouldn't. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

It's a fact : it was not a mental health facility she's been going to in 2019... Just check the kind of stays the property offers. Has nothing to do with a mental health hospital. 

7 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

It's weird how fans act like she has to be like crying on the floor screaming for help because she wants out of the conservatorship lmao. It is possible to live a relatively normal and happy life while being in the middle of legal issues. It happens all the time. Yes there is a stress involved, and she might not be completely happy with the situation, but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of being happy and trying to make the best of it at the time being. I don't really get where the 'utopian life' comes in? Someone doesn't have to cry on the kitchen floor Trisha Paytas style in their instagram posts. She is a relatively private person, so I doubt she would be uploading content letting us know how depressed she is. She strikes me as someone who likes to make the best of her situation and put out good vibes. People get divorced and still show a happy face to the public. People go through ugly custody battles and still manage to find time to laugh and have a good time. It's completely possible that she is wanting to speak to a judge AND not be a sulking mess all the time. Britney said it best in For The Record, she never wants to be seen as a victim or feel bad about her situation, she would rather look at the positives. I personally believe Britney overall is a happy person, she is just not happy with her father having as much control as he has had and would like that aspect of her life altered. 

100% agree ! It's like people always claim for a drama to make sure she sends signs of desperation.