Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

1 minute ago, Lady-Princess said:

How is it part of supporting the Britney Brand to just post videos of her doing yoga and fitness ? 
If the brand controlled 100% of her social medias don't you think they would post promotions about The Zone, and at least post a picture of the new fragrances she released twice a year ? If these social medias account had nothing to do with the brand, we wouldn't see Britney painting flowers in the garden, and dancing on some French songs twice a month, dude ! 

This is obviously Britney herself. 

Once again, the facts are that instagram account is owned by the Estate, overseen by her Father, who is monitoring the accounts since the rise of the Free Britney Movement.

Jamie spears has literally used the social media accounts as a reason as to why Britney "needs" a conservatorship.

If Britney can film videos about her favourite sandwiches and movies, and her boyfriend, mother, son and family friends knows she's comfortable with them making very  public statements, then she can film a video where she even mentions the word 'documentary'.

• Like 6

Color me skeptical :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

The caption seems to conflict with her lawyer’s statement that she is aware of and appreciates the advocacy. I’m waiting until we hear her speak to the court.

Brit - if it is you, put it in a video. We want what you want, we just need to know it’s you.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

I literally can't at some of you :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: we KNOW by court docs and dates that Britney is refusing to work, fighting the cship and was held onto that mental health facility against her will, yet some of you will INSIST the #FreeBritney movement doesn't have a point, that everything is ok, that she doesn't go live for this or that...damn would it be so hard?? If she was so willing to do so, if she's so bothered to the point she needs to post about it, why doesn't she go live briefly? Some of you are being really gullible to think she's ok and nothing is wrong...

First, it was not a mental health facility : it was a rest house. Just check the website of the facility to understand what it is exactly. It's a place where you can cut from the rest of the world, enjoy gardens, no annoyance, no regular life worry, and you have appointments with psychiatrist upon request which is not mandatory. 

When you're under a conservatorship, of course you don't take your own decisions... So, of course, it's decided for her if she goes to a rest house. As many other stuff are decided for her. 

Again, she never said she wanted the conservatorship to be removed. She's only fighting for her father not to be involved in it. 

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Once again, the facts are that instagram account is owned by the Estate, overseen by her Father, who is monitoring the accounts since the rise of the Free Britney Movement.

Jamie spears has literally used the social media accounts as a reason as to why Britney "needs" a conservatorship.

If Britney can film videos about her favourite sandwiches and movies, and her boyfriend, mother, son and family friends knows she's comfortable with them making very  public statements, then she can film a video where she even mentions the word 'documentary'.

Have you considered the fact she doesn't like talking about her private life and isn't even happy about telling what is her favorite ice cream flavor ? 
Just accept her the way she is. Why do you require anything or any proof from her ? She doesn't owe you anything... 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

How is it part of supporting the Britney Brand to just post videos of her doing yoga and fitness ? 
If the brand controlled 100% of her social medias don't you think they would post promotions about The Zone, and at least post a picture of the new fragrances she released twice a year ? If these social medias account had nothing to do with the brand, we wouldn't see Britney painting flowers in the garden, and dancing on some French songs twice a month, dude ! 

This is obviously Britney herself. 

Chile they use to do that when Britney was actively working.

In the zone was promoted on her ig and it’s now be shut down

And you realize right it would be normal for Britney to post perfume ads and promote in the zone

The point is to make her ig look not Normal and that she lost it and that she really needs a conservativorship

so many people in the gp are convinced she is till crazy based off her ig, let’s not ignore facts :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: and she also doesn’t own her ig….

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Color me skeptical :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

The caption seems to conflict with her lawyer’s statement that she is aware of and appreciates the advocacy. I’m waiting until we hear her speak to the court.

Brit - if it is you, put it in a video. We want what you want, we just need to know it’s you.

Exactly, regardless of if billy is fibbing a bit, he’s technically a supportive fan showing support in the media!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Probably ! But I feel like he's really enjoying this new found fame. 

That’s been the goal since day one because he knows that some fans will buy into his crap because he happened to work with her half a dozen times YEARS ago and there’s not much transparency at the moment. It’s awful. He also has the audacity to call fans out for profiting off merchandise for the movement yet gets paid to publicly speak lies on her name!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Another argument to be made is the fact that the caption shouts out Paris Hilton who’s publicly said Britney deserves her freedom. Highly doubt they would draw more attention to a celebrity against the conservatorship. Just saying 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Trolling. That’s all it is, they also tagged friggen Martha Stewart…

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

You can't believe somebody (who is shy and always felt uncomfortable while getting interviewed on TV, especially about her private life) can be unhappy about documentaries with loads of people talking for 90 min about her private life ?

That's quite easy to understand ! 

I don’t buy it, she’s a public figure and it’s hypocritical to post this stuff then not want to be considered a victim! 

Just now, Britman512 said:

Trolling. That’s all it is, they also tagged friggen Martha Stewart…

Martha has no connection to the movement but Paris has publicly stated her feelings on it so I highly doubt it was a trolling matter. I know fans are desperate to believe it’s not her or never her but I personally don’t believe it for a second. 

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Chile they use to do that when Britney was actively working.

In the zone was promoted on her ig and it’s now be shut down

And you realize right it would be normal for Britney to post perfume ads and promote in the zone

The point is to make her ig look not Normal and that she lost it and that she really needs a conservativorship

so many people in the gp are convinced she is till crazy based off her ig, let’s not ignore facts :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: and she also doesn’t own her ig….

So... Basically, if the Instagram looks normal (and we need to give a definition to what's normal and what's not...), people say that it's not her. 
And when her Instagram looks not normal (again, what's not normal ?), this is done to make Brit look like a mentally sick person... 

So basically, any post on her IG - no matter what it is - will be analyzed and construed to feed your own believes. 

Don't you realize Britney has been complaining for 20 years about people over-analyzing every single word or movement ? 

• Love 2