Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

I’ve just thought about the fact that ‘Britney’ mentioned not talking to Billy B but not saying a single word about the ‘dementia’ claims made by her father in court. Wouldn’t that be more important to point out??!

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Why be mad at the documentaries when they are trying to bring awareness to your case??

It’s mind-boggling, really. It gets more confusing the more I think about it. 

confused mr krabs GIF

• Love 1
4 hours ago, YALA said:

So basically now that "Britney" is writing against Billy on her instagram, we decide to believe this is the real Britney? I'm not getting some of y'all lately... it seems that hating on someone it's always the best path... 

BTW Jordan feeling bad now? LOL. Didn't you post about the industry taking again a piece of the cake by making documentaries?

Being you the owner of this forum from the beginning, knowing  everything, doesn't make any sense. I get this is a good opportunity for you to visualize your hard work, but at least be honest, that's we are asking to Britney's team and to this situation. 

You know you guys really love to point fingers, shout, and **** on others... what have YOU done to make meaningful change in the conservatorship? It's highly unlikely Jordan made any kind of money or any personal gain for doing this documentary. Please stop. 

• Love 1

I didn't understood the part "and unfortunately my friends". Also it is written "bussiness and society about FUTURE🤧." Like framing Britney really was showing a lot of things from the past, but bbc wasn't so much. More about freeBritney with fans and ppl talking. Do not know what to say about Billie. I still not sure if he talks to her. But his words on bbc was really supportive.

This caption does not fit BBC doc at all.. the focus was solely on the conservatorship.

Although helpful and a great kickoff to the movement becoming mainstream framing britney had a lot more focus on her negative events.

britney did not write this text.. she is in Hawaii and i doubt she is watching BBC while in her bedroom with Sam!

• Like 4
  • Leader
29 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You know you guys really love to point fingers, shout, and **** on others... what have YOU done to make meaningful change in the conservatorship? It's highly unlikely Jordan made any kind of money or any personal gain for doing this documentary. Please stop. 

Thank you. Of course this was unpaid. It’d be very problematic of it wasn’t. That’s called an advertisement lol

2 hours ago, Lady-Princess said:

The fact Jamie is a **** doesn't mean it's pleasant to have your whole personal life exposed for 90 min on TV and talk about for 20 years. 

But she is a celebrity. It comes with the work. Ofc doesn't mean media should be all over her writing all the nonsense and she would be ok. She  has feelings. But she can't really do anything with the fact that ppl, media and etc will talk about her or her private life..u can't just make every1 to shut up. That is impossible. And I doubt she cares about it at all. She is in the bussiness for way too long to care about that stuff. This is why it was strange that she wrote she cried bc of the doc. Like she doesn't want media to talk about her private life but is ok to share it on her insta. It is really confusing to me. This is why we should wait for june and just be supportive

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’ve just thought about the fact that ‘Britney’ mentioned not talking to Billy B but not saying a single word about the ‘dementia’ claims made by her father in court. Wouldn’t that be more important to point out??!

Why be mad at the documentaries when they are trying to bring awareness to your case??

It’s mind-boggling, really. It gets more confusing the more I think about it. 

confused mr krabs GIF

Yeah that came to my mind too. I would be more angry about my father and adress that immediately. 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Serious question... if Britney has refused to perform for the foreseeable future, why are they maintaining her social media accounts? What purpose does it serve

because one thing doesn't negate the other?

like even if there was no conservatorship in place, just because an artist is on a hiatus, they won't disappear from social media, unless they're one of those dramatic celebrities that go on social media hiatuses only to come back a week later

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

What triggers me is her mentioning Paris Hilton. That’s something she have never done before. 

Cassie did that on purpose to really make it seem like Britney.

Plus the intentional incoherent ramblings about Martha Stewart.

This is all just smoke and mirrors.

I still believe that Britney is not talking to Billy B though...

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Now suddenly you all believe It Is her Just because she's discretiting Billy b. I want to hear her voice telling this on a IG story:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

This, for me this is clearly her team

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, zone said:

This, for me this is clearly her team

Same. Why is the original post/title confirming this is her? We don't really know. All we know for sure is that her team is shady as ****. They have forced her to do many things in the past. Until there's a video I believe this is her team. And the rest of her fans should AT THE VERY LEAST question if this is really her.

• Like 2