Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

2 minutes ago, emailmyheart1999 said:

Thank you!! Literally everyone says “why can’t she say this herself!?!” Because we all know if she does film a video everyone comments saying “she’s looking off camera 3 times!!” And claims she’s forced to say it. At this point everyone is doubting and second guessing everything so what even is the point of making her say anything. 

I know : and you forget about the "you can read 911 in her eyebrow ! 

This is so weird, Britney say this on video../ I don’t believe she ever wrote this ****… I don’t believe she ever writes on her Instagram…and im starting to believe whenever she films videos of her speaking to us she’s being coerced like their threading her with idk no food, or exposing something crazy to the world. I mean her father clearly has no problem Embarrassing her on Instagram to push a narrative 

• Like 1

If we believe the Insta captions then we should assume that she is happy in the conservatorship and just wants her dad out. That’s awkward...

I get the whole skepticism with Billy B but Fee and Lynnes other good friend Tatum Always comment on his posts about Brit, seems weird if they didn’t know she was in contact with Billy on some level. The whole thing is a mess tbh, I just can’t accept that she’s happy not having a voice and doesn’t ever want to at least set the record straight on it all, in her own words. 

I feel like I want to be done with it all but I’m so invested I can’t help myself 😂

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, emailmyheart1999 said:

Thank you!! Literally everyone says “why can’t she say this herself!?!” Because we all know if she does film a video everyone comments saying “she’s looking off camera 3 times!!” And claims she’s forced to say it. At this point everyone is doubting and second guessing everything so what even is the point of making her say anything. 

Plus : making videos upon request because people don't believe it's actually her, it leads to what she hates the most... Being forced to do stuff upon request ! 
We need to give her some space... And obviously, the FreeBritney activists are not here to give her either privacy or space. They're here to put the attention on her all the time, while it's exactly what she hates. 

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I just don’t believe Britney is unhappy with these documentaries! It makes. O sense to be upset about awareness being brought to the public that could potentially end her C Ship!

I don’t even trust the June court date until Britney is free we don’t know if she’s saying things cause she’s scared or being allegedly forced or manipulated!

It’s interesting Vivian attacks her mom and she says nothing! I’m not buying this it’s too convenient for team con to try to simmer down the movement and have TMZ helping allegedly!

I just don’t believe that all this awareness and media attention to help Britney be free is causing the opposite affect on her views when she’s wanted out of this C Ship since it started!

You can't believe somebody (who is shy and always felt uncomfortable while getting interviewed on TV, especially about her private life) can be unhappy about documentaries with loads of people talking for 90 min about her private life ?

That's quite easy to understand ! 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Just say it in a video girl.

even if she did, Billy and others would claim she's doing it just to please her handlers, but behind the scenes she's still talking to him. He would most likely come up with something like she warned him beforehand, or that he spoke to her after the post and she explained to her the situation or something like that lol

I would love to hear her opinion on the documentaries though 

5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lmao! Told y’all! And I also told y’all a couple weeks ago that this was going to happen. Billy needs help and probably a new profession. Man oh man lol. Imagine being Britney while watching Billy B in the doc:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:umentary 

Billy B is the new Sam Lutfi. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

But why can't she record herself saying these thing? 

She did it once. But people instead focus what she is saying,  were more interested with how she looks, and acts. And people who have their own 'true' didn't believe her.

She is saying 'I'm fine', but people (who don't even know her) don't believe her, because they know better how she feels, and what she wants/needs. It's just against theirs theory, so they can't accepted it.

It is not a secret that Britney doesn't like recording video where she needs to talk. She doesn't even like talking in front of the camera (eg. Ellen). Dancing, posing yes, but not talking.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I love her! She's 100% right! Let her live and focus on the future. The media/documentaries are doing the same thing to her that the documentaries criticized. The #FREEBRITNEY movement by the fans is not the same. #FREEBRITNEY is about awareness for the conservatorship, but the documentaries basically made her re-live her most traumatizing moments, that I'm sure she wants to move on from...forever! She's a Sag and they like to be focused on the future and positive.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

If we believe the Insta captions then we should assume that she is happy in the conservatorship and just wants her dad out. That’s awkward...

I get the whole skepticism with Billy B but Fee and Lynnes other good friend Tatum Always comment on his posts about Brit, seems weird if they didn’t know she was in contact with Billy on some level. The whole thing is a mess tbh, I just can’t accept that she’s happy not having a voice and doesn’t ever want to at least set the record straight on it all, in her own words. 

I feel like I want to be done with it all but I’m so invested I can’t help myself 😂

This…even if Britney isn’t speaking to bill why would she reject help? Did she say she appreciates the informed helps of the fans? Is billy not a fan technically too in some way? Maybe he’s lying, maybe he’s trying to push himself but he’s not hurting Britney and is one of the only notables people who continuously do so.

if Cassie writes these captions wouldn’t she try to change the narrative and push that billy is faking…I mean y’all say it all the time that they read exhale, so why not just repeat what the fans say? 

i feel like many people in this movement forget who were actually fighting for, and have ties their own emotional trauma that they haven’t dealt with into this…

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you want an argument, here you go:

All of Britney Spears Social Media Accounts are recognised as part of the Britney Brand, ran by the Estate that is controlled by her Father, whose own legal team as of last month stated that he is monitoring due to the rise of the Free Britney Movement. The same legal team that has sent cease and desists to fans reposting information  while also going on media damage control press circuit, after featuring in documentaries themselves.

The media has treated Britney disgustingly throughout her career, but why would Britney, who is taking a career break until her father who she has no relationship with and is scared off, call out respected institutions for putting her in a positive light while calling out the same media that treated her disgustingly, as well as the father she is fighting against in court?

Why would she specifically target Billy B for saying she deserves humans rights, but not Perez Hilton for calling her a **** addicted alcoholic who is a terrible mother and deserved to die?

Why would  Britney, the same woman who has a history of effortless honest shady remarks against people trying to put her in a bad light, post a hap hazardly editted video of her dancing to the same song she danced to last week and then spend 5 to 10 minutes typing out an entire paragraph, even remembering all the handles required to tag people.

And even from a logical point of view, she literally has a social media manager and team. Why would someone approve of this content that clearly does put her in the best light? 

You seriously want users to believe that her father telling her social media manager to go into damage control mode over the documentary that painted them in a terrible light is less realistic option?

How is it part of supporting the Britney Brand to just post videos of her doing yoga and fitness ? 
If the brand controlled 100% of her social medias don't you think they would post promotions about The Zone, and at least post a picture of the new fragrances she released twice a year ? If these social medias account had nothing to do with the brand, we wouldn't see Britney painting flowers in the garden, and dancing on some French songs twice a month, dude ! 

This is obviously Britney herself. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Even when she films herself, people are yelling she's getting forced to say stuff... 
People who have just decided to believe she has no access to her Instagram won't change their mind no matter what proof you provide... 

You say that like Britney, herself, has addressed the situation. She hasn't. If Britney filmed a video and spoke about the stuff we all know about on a hiatus due to a court battle over her conservstorship, fans would respond to it. She hasn't.

The people didn't decide that, the courts did, and that's backed up by numerous accounts of people stating that Britney literally couldn't own a phone.

• Like 5