Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

This is so stupid and ridiculous! She’s a celeb! It’s part of the fame. People wouldn’t focus on it if she just spoke out but her whole life since 2007, she’s always been pretending it didn’t happen. That’s not how it works. The documentaries are trying to educate people and Felicia was in the other one. I highly doubt they are focusing on the negatives.

This is just a video of her doing weird dancing. It’s amazing how much she has changed. She will soon ruin her legacy. It’s just so sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

The fact Jamie is a **** doesn't mean it's pleasant to have your whole personal life exposed for 90 min on TV and talk about for 20 years. 

The world wouldn’t have known Jamie was an *** if the documentary never brought light to it, which Sam clearly supported based on his comments soon after the documentary aired. I don’t imagine that he’d entertain the audience and provide his own commentary  if Britney wasn’t onboard. Maybe you’re  also forgetting the fact that Felicia was in the documentary, who is still in touch with Lynne to this day. 

2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

We agree on this. And if she remained either 100% mute and never addressed that, perhaps i'd be more inclined to not even mention all these matters. Thing is she cares enough to write, but not to go live or at least say anything in a video? Considering she's in a very unique situation, which is the cship, it raises questions, it's natural. I'm not saying her or her team owes us all any explanation, I'm just saying that if they did, and had a point, they could clear it all up in very few moves.

I think Britney takes care of her IG, and that's precisely why she doesn't post anything about the brand for the past 2 years. She did post about fragrances and stuff before that. And I think the useless posts about her training and doing yoga is the proof she posts herself because it's just some girl next door's IG, not a superstars or businesswoman defending a brand. So, no doubt for me. 

If we admit she is behind the posts on her IG, then we can understand she might not want to talk about her private life, or probably might have no right to discuss publicly about the conservatorship. But this can only be supposed by people who, like me, think she posts herself on her social medias, of course. 

3 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

The world wouldn’t have known Jamie was an *** if the documentary never brought light to it, which Sam clearly supported based on his comments soon after the documentary aired. I don’t imagine that he’d entertain the audience and provide his own commentary  if Britney wasn’t onboard. Maybe you’re  also forgetting the fact that Felicia was in the documentary, who is still in touch with Lynne to this day. 

Felicia and Lynne are not as exposed as Britney... And we can suppose these three people obviously don't have the same personality from A to Z. 
On this basis, we can admit that it's definitely possible that Britney don't like her personal life to be exposed, even if siblings contribute to a documentary. 

5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

So they telling me she felt embarrased by the NYT doc but still she watched this new one :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No one is buying their  bs anymore, specially when they try too hard to make us believe it is her. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Again, she didn't say she watched it... 
She said there is a new one coming and it's not nice to have your whole personal life exposed all the time. 

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Do you think she would’ve tagged Paris as a sign for help? Why randomly tag Martha? Just because we like to believe Britney is a random silly lovable girl doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any witz :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I think some of you have too much time to speculate and it’s really not this major conspiracy. One day Britney will speak when the time is right. Her focus should be on court, her health, her kids, Sam and not blabbering to fans who can’t let her breathe and speculate 24/7. We aren’t completely left in the dark here and she talks about what she wants when she wants and if it were me I wouldn’t be doing so on IG anyways. I’d write a good book like she said already or do a proper sit down interview and now isn’t the right time. Just let her live lol. I’m 30 years old and I understand Britney on many levels. Once you get older things change. She’s on a “hiatus” right now and trying to handle her business. She’s not asking for all of this attention and doesn’t owe us anything. If Britney is being held captive or is that unhappy she will do what she needs to do. God if she didn’t have ANY autonomy I’m sure Sam would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago. I just don’t buy these captions aren’t her. Her team isn’t going to benefit by trying to make her look crazy. That only damages her brand and makes her less lucrative lol. Britney’s been on hiatus and there’s been a global pandemic so I’m sure she’s VERY bored with the kids out of the house and Sam having his own life. She’s bored and misunderstood in my opinion but not crazy and I don’t believe her team is trying to make her look that way. Their job was to literally do the opposite to attain her career over the years. Britney is just Britney. And no I don’t support the cship but it’s up to her to fight this and not us. We can support her if that’s what SHE wants. You guys have to accept that and stop all these crazy conspiracies and speculation. 

• Love 6

My sister n law is just like Britney. Same zodiac sign if you believe in this stuff. They eat prey love the girl boss energy but are helpless irl . They do work hard af at their own detriment. I do believe Britney likes working her *** off.  I do believe she loves her family. She’s just tired of her dad using her kids as a bargaining chip. 

I do think she likes the conservatorship when it comes to the desperation of her and certain things like law suits. 

idkw where I’m going with this lmao

i want her out of it, and in control but, we don’t know anything. Even if she claims the Instagram is hers, I doubt  anyone in her team is forcing her to post or anything. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think some of you have too much time to speculate and it’s really not this major conspiracy. One day Britney will speak when the time is right. Her focus should be on court, her health, her kids, Sam and not blabbering to fans who can’t let her breathe and speculate 24/7. We aren’t completely left in the dark here and she talks about what she wants when she wants and if it were me I wouldn’t be doing so on IG anyways. I’d write a good book like she said already or do a proper sit down interview and now isn’t the right time. Just let her live lol. I’m 30 years old and I understand Britney on many levels. Once you get older things change. She’s on a “hiatus” right now and trying to handle her business. She’s not asking for all of this attention and doesn’t owe us anything. If Britney is being held captive or is that unhappy she will do what she needs to do. God if she didn’t have ANY autonomy I’m sure Sam would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago. I just don’t buy these captions aren’t her. Her team isn’t going to benefit by trying to make her look crazy. That only damages her brand and makes her less lucrative lol. Britney’s been on hiatus and there’s been a global pandemic so I’m sure she’s VERY bored with the kids out of the house and Sam having his own life. She’s bored and misunderstood in my opinion but not crazy and I don’t believe her team is trying to make her look that way. Their job was to literally do the opposite to attain her career over the years. Britney is just Britney. And no I don’t support the cship but it’s up to her to fight this and not us. We can support her if that’s what SHE wants. You guys have to accept that and stop all these crazy conspiracies and speculation. 

Totally agree ! She needs space and definitely not for the fans to be intrusive and to inspect every single aspect of her personal life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not people in this forum pretty much agreeing that Britney doesnt have control over he insta (which legally she doesnt, and it has been proved) and that Team Con wrights her captions for Cassie to post it to dismiss most of what comes from the #FreeBritney movement, but when the post itself is used to drag someone (Billy B) we have our doubts then all of a sudden IT WAS "Britney" who post it :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Totally agree ! She needs space and definitely not for the fans to be intrusive and to inspect every single aspect of her personal life. 

I mean can you imagine having people like  Billy B doing interviews that are lies, posting on IG and having fans say it’s not real, and then on top of that old friends like Brian stepping away because of your crazy fans sending him death threats all while your fighting your own father in court and still trying to live life? How can she live and focus on what matters for her future with all that chaos? It’s craziness!

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

This is so stupid and ridiculous! She’s a celeb! It’s part of the fame. People wouldn’t focus on it if she just spoke out but her whole life since 2007, she’s always been pretending it didn’t happen. That’s not how it works. The documentaries are trying to educate people and Felicia was in the other one. I highly doubt they are focusing on the negatives.

This is just a video of her doing weird dancing. It’s amazing how much she has changed. She will soon ruin her legacy. It’s just so sad.

This.

it’s insane how much of an icon she once was and how it’s been completely overshadowed by all of this nonsense. It’s heartbreaking, really. I don’t think she cares at all.

• Like 3