Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

12 hours ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

I dont like how the title of this insinuates that it wasnt cassie petrey posting....

This. @Jordan Miller shouldn't you consider changing the title of these kind of threads to: Britney's intragram addresses etc... Even Pop Crave started doing so when we all told them so on twitter, I think it's weird that a forum filled with britney fans follows the narrative that it is her posting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, s&m said:

My question is: Why wasn’t Billy served  with a Cease and Desist? 

After all these repetitive mentions regarding Billy I myself am surprised as to why something like that dint happen if it was true just like the sam lufti case🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, s&m said:

My question is: Why wasn’t Billy served  with a Cease and Desist? 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: At this point Billy B is actually helping Team Con. I feel like he may be pro-#FREEBRITNEY but he's either delusional or being catfished and Team C probably knows damn well that him speaking publicly without any solid proof makes him look completely fool and takes away a lot of credibility from legit concerns surrounding the whole movement. It takes one loud person to make everyone look like bunch of delusional conspiracy theory wackos.

• Like 1