Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

This was an interesting caption to read. I'm pretty sure those are Britney's words, but I also consider that she invited a film crew into her life for the documentary For the Record, and that hugely exposed her vulnerability and sadness. She literally said, while crying, 'I'm sad'. 

That was the last time we got real insight into her life, and it made us concerned for her. She should acknowledge that concern, rather than completely dismiss it. Especially considering she wanted For the Record to be made to correct information about her life. Britney isn't stupid, she knows what purpose a documentary serves. For this reason, I'm a little bit dubious this was her post...

On the other hand, she probably has no perception of her image in the media anymore, because that is what the conservatorship had fiercely protected her from. It's hard to know what's real and what's not!

I just hope Britney's truly happy. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Oxic said:

LMAO Billy B career ended :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: So excited to see his response 

"I have so many trips I'm looking forward to", but aren't u on Hawaii btw? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

As i see team b is fooling the fans too

It's so weird we get this caption for a video of her dancing. If she is so upset, wouldn't it  take sense to post a video speaking out? If she wants people to stop speculating or talking -- speak up, sis. I know in the end it is no one's business as she should have a private life. BUT at this point if the documentaries are completely off, she should just set the record straight by actually speaking and move on. 

I do not think she wrote this caption. 

• Like 3

Britney is such an inspiration and such an example how person can find light in every situation. 
Ofcourse she wants to get out of this, but she is not person who will focus on negative parts of her life, she is focused on good parts, and there are lots of them. 
She has beautiful kids, she is pop music legend, one of the most beloved people in the world. 
I pray God helps her to be free from this ugly thing she is in. And I belive He will. 

I feel guilty thinking she isn’t writing these in case it dismisses her true feelings, but I feel guilty trusting the account in case it plays into Team Con’s narrative. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It’s just an absolute mess and I feel like this is all reaching boiling point. Britney owes us nothing, but nobody knows for certain how she feels right now and the attention just keeps building. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I am so confused. Is she or is she not the one controlling her social media? It gets supee frustrated. I want to support her but if this is her take than these documentaries are no good on the other hand, I believe team B wants me to feel this way so that I and many others, would condemn these documentaries for the obvious reasons.

Pfff being a Britney fan is really become such a headache! I just don't know what to think anymore....

3 minutes ago, kyliespears said:

I feel guilty thinking she isn’t writing these in case it dismisses her true feelings, but I feel guilty trusting the account in case it plays into Team Con’s narrative. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It’s just an absolute mess and I feel like this is all reaching boiling point. Britney owes us nothing, but nobody knows for certain how she feels right now and the attention just keeps building. 

My thoughts 100%!!! It's giving me a headache cause I want what's best for her BUT NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT IS.

I hope when she speaks to the court, a lot would be clearer....i mean in other court docs she said she welcomed the informed support of her fans so I still believe she's pro the movement

• Like 1

NappyTabs commented on her post too!  LOL.. they love it! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I was LMAO reading that caption. I actually believe she wrote it... maybe not her directly, but just like other celebs speak and their writer/social media person write captions and biographies.  So either way, I do feel like this is Britney's message.
It's pretty obvious she hates others talking about her, even if positive. She doesn't like constantly being seen as 'crazy' or a victim. That's why she mocks it in her music videos sometimes.  She just wants to be seen as normal.

If I were in her position, I would hate people talking about me like they know me personally. These documentaries while they paint her positively, it most likely makes her personally uncomfortable and annoyed. Especially when some are just using her name and whatever experience they have with her (if at all) to gain personal attention.

Jesus how desperate can team con-ship be. Even I could tell this caption is clearly not written by Britney. Being not really a real Britney fan cause I only got invested in this last year when the freebritney movement blew up. I did my research, then came to the conclusion that Britney is in an unjust and fraudulent situation. Her situation deserve the awareness it is getting cause it is clearly an abuse of power and many vulnerable individuals are suffering from this, Britney’s situation is opening peoples eyes to this exploitative legal arrangement that needs real change. 

All I can say is they are desperate, desperately trying to discredit the awareness these docs are bringing and they are using Britney’s inability to fully control her Instagram, her own brand to their full advantage. Billy B, I don’t understand why this forum seems to not believe in his words. Regardless of whether he is telling the truth or not, he is supporting Britney the person and bringing awareness to her situation. I think regardless of whether you believe in him or not, all he is doing is supporting Britney a little respect would be nice. He’s a well respected MUA in the industry, he’s obviously not doing this for himself. I certainly don’t think he benefits from this, if anything what he’s doing is putting himself in danger to put it lightly.  God knows what team con will do next, can’t wait till June 23rd. I’m just worried about the well being of Britney right now, is she really in Hawaii, is there pictures cause team con can really do anything if they don’t want her to speak out. They still have the power to do so, I just hope Britney is safe and is doing well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Why don't just go and a live like everyone else would do. Address everything thats going on. And thats it.

This is becoming more and more ridiculous with each passing day.

She is gonna be stuck in this 4 life. And it seems she isnok with it. She is either being manipulated by Sam Ingham and his team. Or she truly is not OK.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, zone said:

How do we know its her and not her team trying to cover things up?

We don’t! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Just wanted to indulge myself for a moment because it’s fun to drag Billy! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: problematic SlayOut tings! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

There’s so much to unpack here. But I’m not buying it was all written by Britney. If she SAID it, I’d believe it. But this caption almost seems like it’s trying to make it seem like “all the bad stuff is in the past and I’m completely happy now” which based on Britney seeming to say multiple times in court documents she doesn’t want her dad in control... it’s just not adding up. 

• Like 8