Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

24 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

It's weird how fans act like she has to be like crying on the floor screaming for help because she wants out of the conservatorship lmao. It is possible to live a relatively normal and happy life while being in the middle of legal issues. It happens all the time. Yes there is a stress involved, and she might not be completely happy with the situation, but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of being happy and trying to make the best of it at the time being. I don't really get where the 'utopian life' comes in? Someone doesn't have to cry on the kitchen floor Trisha Paytas style in their instagram posts. She is a relatively private person, so I doubt she would be uploading content letting us know how depressed she is. She strikes me as someone who likes to make the best of her situation and put out good vibes. People get divorced and still show a happy face to the public. People go through ugly custody battles and still manage to find time to laugh and have a good time. It's completely possible that she is wanting to speak to a judge AND not be a sulking mess all the time. Britney said it best in For The Record, she never wants to be seen as a victim or feel bad about her situation, she would rather look at the positives. I personally believe Britney overall is a happy person, she is just not happy with her father having as much control as he has had and would like that aspect of her life altered. 

Yes!

This is the way I see it, too.

I don't think she'd want fans thinking she's some helpless princess who needs to be "rescued" by them...And I don't think she'd approve of them attempting to personally involve themselves in her legal affairs as they're attempting to do right now.

That's not to say she's happy with the conservatorship, but I do think she has a plan and is approaching it at her own speed with the support of the people who matter to her.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

We aren't claiming for drama at all! We rejoiced and celebrated every moment of happiness and joy she had during the past 13 years regardless of what she was going through. In fact, ALL OF US here in breatheheavy want her nothing but happy! It's just that one can not deny SOMETHING has happened ever since that DOMINATION completely weird announcement, it's a fact, and she sort of left public life ever since.

It would be very easy for any of the people who could give us a clue on this (Lou, her father, Britney herself) to come live and actually clear everything up, since it's no longer a weak internet conspiracy theory, but a solid wave of interest that gave birth to entire full-hour documentaries by BIG platforms.  The longer they all go on 'silent' about it, leaving more and more space for doubts to come up, the more they contribute to what we're all thinking: that they CAN'T explain it or go live because there's a lot of shady stuff going on in the background. What is left for us to think, when none of then have the guts to come and speak to a documentary about the issues? They're of course not obliged, but so far, they don't act to make it seem like there's nothing wrong on their side.

I really feel that you want Britney's happiness sincerely. And I can only approve. 
In my opinion, she doesn't owe us any explanation about the situation, or any public speech about what's happening or not happening in her private life, because it's meant to stay private. We, as fan, are here to support her work as an artist. And I don't think any of us would like customers from the office to have opinions on how we deal with our private life. That's what I think. 

I think we need to step up and to stop thinking we're meant to defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. It's an intrusive behavior, and none of our business in my opinion. Of course, I respect people thinking differently. 

58 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The thing with Billy b is I believe that HE believes he is talking to her. Which is sad because that means he isn't in his right mind. I think its just coincidental. The average person doesn't know him so for them to specifically call him out is telling. They did the same with Sam lutfi and the email thing and we all know she didn't write that post.

I do find it interesting that these long captions are never ever videos, and we've seen she is very capable of making a calm collective video letting us know she is ok. Why not make one saying "hey guys I've been seeing the documentaries going around I just want to let you know I don't in any way support or appreciate these" and that's it nothing less nothing more. And I also do find it odd that someone would bring more attention to these traumatic times in the first place because I guarantee you most people outside of the UK that aren't stans didn't know a lick about this new doc. I haven't seen it any where other than here. It's just contradictory to say you don't want to relive that but bring it up because you know people are going to be curious. 

It's a whole mess. I'm sad that she just can't be left alone im sad she can't just have her life back and im sad us as fans have to guess and worry about how to support her. If it comes out that we were doing more harm then good I would feel terrible but if we give up and she doesn't get "free" then they have won. Either way it's a lose lose situation.

to be fair it's been reported everywhere, even if the documentary itself isn't available, even sites in Spanish are talking about the dementia claims mentioned on the documentary. I do agree he does believe he's talking to her too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

btw, what would everyone do if Paris Hilton confirmed this is coming from Britney? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so. two documentaries about the movement and two posts focusing only on the "negative". Interesting. 

mhmm... exactly. im still waiting for the post where she addresses her conservatorship and says "GUYS I LOVE BEIGN A PRISONER" - like legit the whole documentaries are about how she's trapped in an abusive conservatorship and how she was entered into one illegally - allegedly. and all that we get is that she doesn't know billy b?

so like, if this is her indeed writing this... does it mean that the ONLY part that she disagreed with was billy b? so the rest is all true? did "she" just confirmed that all the abuse and conservatorship is real? we didn't see her discredit any of that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

mhmm... exactly. im still waiting for the post where she addresses her conservatorship and says "GUYS I LOVE BEIGN A PRISONER" - like legit the whole documentaries are about how she's trapped in an abusive conservatorship and how she was entered into one illegally - allegedly. and all that we get is that she doesn't know billy b?

so like, if this is her indeed writing this... does it mean that the ONLY part that she disagreed with was billy b? so the rest is all true? did "she" just confirmed that all the abuse and conservatorship is real? we didn't see her discredit any of that.

tbh the documentary doesn't even make emphasis on how the conservatorship took place, I was just complaining about it yesterday. I wish it did though :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

It's weird how fans act like she has to be like crying on the floor screaming for help because she wants out of the conservatorship lmao. It is possible to live a relatively normal and happy life while being in the middle of legal issues. It happens all the time. Yes there is a stress involved, and she might not be completely happy with the situation, but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of being happy and trying to make the best of it at the time being. I don't really get where the 'utopian life' comes in? Someone doesn't have to cry on the kitchen floor Trisha Paytas style in their instagram posts. She is a relatively private person, so I doubt she would be uploading content letting us know how depressed she is. She strikes me as someone who likes to make the best of her situation and put out good vibes. People get divorced and still show a happy face to the public. People go through ugly custody battles and still manage to find time to laugh and have a good time. It's completely possible that she is wanting to speak to a judge AND not be a sulking mess all the time. Britney said it best in For The Record, she never wants to be seen as a victim or feel bad about her situation, she would rather look at the positives. I personally believe Britney overall is a happy person, she is just not happy with her father having as much control as he has had and would like that aspect of her life altered. 

Weird way to twist the topic in hand. Nobody has claimed any of that in this thread and you’re stating very obvious things. I don’t know what even your point is. Maybe that you think she wrote the caption? That’s very naive but we don’t have a way to know that so it’s not very worth debating. There are more reasons to believe she didn’t write it than to believe that she did. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1

If Britney was so negative about the documentaries then why would Sam  asghari  have made those comments about her dad following the first documentary? And Billy b has been on cassie and her company’s *** for a few weeks now about how they manage britneys IG plus the fact that the bbc doc apparently mentions lou Taylor and there may be some connection between her and Cassies company...this just sounds like damage control for them . I’m just not buying it! 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

If Britney was so negative about the documentaries then why would Sam  asghari  have made those comments about her dad following the first documentary? And Billy b has been on cassie and her company’s *** for a few weeks now about how they manage britneys IG plus the fact that the bbc doc apparently mentions lou Taylor and there may be some connection between her and Cassies company...this just sounds like damage control for them . I’m just not buying it! 

The fact Jamie is a **** doesn't mean it's pleasant to have your whole personal life exposed for 90 min on TV and talk about for 20 years. 

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Whoever u are - don’t **** with me. I’m sick of ur bull**** too. Scroll dafuq on!

Might be very difficult for your to live in a democracy... People are allowed to have a different point of view and to argue without being insulted... 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

In my opinion, she doesn't owe us any explanation about the situation, or any public speech about what's happening or not happening in her private life, because it's meant to stay private.

We agree on this. And if she remained either 100% mute and never addressed that, perhaps i'd be more inclined to not even mention all these matters. Thing is she cares enough to write, but not to go live or at least say anything in a video? Considering she's in a very unique situation, which is the cship, it raises questions, it's natural. I'm not saying her or her team owes us all any explanation, I'm just saying that if they did, and had a point, they could clear it all up in very few moves.

• Like 4