Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

She needs to say this on live , I think at this point she just got used to all of that and just wants to enjoy her life as she should, I just hope Jamie and all the leeches will be out of the picture and that she'll be independent .... She should do whatever makes her feel good 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The hypocrisy. So now people believe she wrote the caption? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and to those that don’t believe then what are we celebrating then exactly? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I’ve always subscribed to the idea that if she doesn’t write them she dictates what should be written and is fully aware of what is being said. Cackling at those having an existential crisis :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Why is it so hard to believe that Britney might actually want privacy instead of her whole situation to be on all medias ? Why ?

I have no doubt those are painful memories for her. She is forced to relive those memories everyday because she has no autonomy over her life. Whenever Jamie, or Jodie, or whoever makes a decision for her…. It’s a reminder for her that she has no freedoms because of what happened in 2007. Britney is a smart and capable person. Change comes through educating and I believe she knows that. She welcomes the informed support of her fans - how do we become informed? Through understanding the facts of the case, the good and bad. The minute she is free…. It’s the time when she can finally  stop reliving this nightmare and move on with her life.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

She needs to say this on live , I think at this point she just got used to all of that and just wants to enjoy her life as she should, I just hope Jamie and all the leeches will be out of the picture and that she'll be independent .... She should do whatever makes her feel good 

When she goes live and tell stuff that might not be what people expect, everyone's claiming she's getting forced to say this or that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Lady-Princess said:

When she goes live and tell stuff that might not be what people expect, everyone's claiming she's getting forced to say this or that. 

But then at least you can read her body language , it's easier to judge this way , for all we know she might not even be the one posting this crap , at least if she goes live it is more natural and then her team will have a hard time faking a statement that will benefit their interest , we can see when she's feeling comfortable and when she's not 

• Like 4

Billy made another post, he says the gloves are off - lets see if he brings receipts:

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Billy made another post, he says the gloves are off - lets see if he brings receipts:

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

Oh shyiet! There's a puzzle emoji?? He is ready 

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Thank you!! Literally everyone says “why can’t she say this herself!?!” Because we all know if she does film a video everyone comments saying “she’s looking off camera 3 times!!” And claims she’s forced to say it. At this point everyone is doubting and second guessing everything so what even is the point of making her say anything. 

• Love 1

A panicked team con post with another unassociated random dancing video. *yawn* 

I’ll believe what the court docs say and if Britney ever speaks LIVE in person and with no gun pointed at her in the background. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

But then at least you can read her body language , it's easier to judge this way , for all we know she might not even be the one posting this crap , at least if she goes live it is more natural and then her team will have a hard time faking a statement that will benefit their interest , we can see when she's feeling comfortable and when she's not 

Again, reading her body language is judging her, that's exactly what she doesn't want. 
She's always been anxious : bitting her nails all the time. She just need to be accepted the way she is. Not under global analysis 24/7. 

• Like 3

I just don’t believe Britney is unhappy with these documentaries! It makes. O sense to be upset about awareness being brought to the public that could potentially end her C Ship!

I don’t even trust the June court date until Britney is free we don’t know if she’s saying things cause she’s scared or being allegedly forced or manipulated!

It’s interesting Vivian attacks her mom and she says nothing! I’m not buying this it’s too convenient for team con to try to simmer down the movement and have TMZ helping allegedly!

I just don’t believe that all this awareness and media attention to help Britney be free is causing the opposite affect on her views when she’s wanted out of this C Ship since it started!

• Love 7
  • Like 1