Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

What TMZ writes is absolutely illogical. It is in contrast to a rationally thinking person who will always strive for their freedom. Maybe Britney should be wondering what she's been missing out on in her life. For example watching your children grow up .......................

• Love 4

Sam Ingham needs to stop telling her termination is impossible and she is better off staying in the c-ship without Jamie. How is that man even advocating for her as a court appointed attorney? He is the biggest problem here. He is working for his own interest and keeps letter things slide. 

It’s so frustrating to watch her life be controlled like this, the lies and manipulation. TMZ can go in the bin, don’t tell anybody how to spend their money! Throwing cash at lawyers she didn’t hire is worse then her buying what she wants. Disgusting narrative. Let’s hope Britney asks for Jamie to be removed and to hire her own lawyer. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Louis-j said:

At the end of the day, she still puts a 65$ dollar dress she already wore in 2017 when she's invited to a wedding so why care about her fortune when she doesn't. She wouldn't use the money anyway. Expect for traveling and her big mansion, she lives like you and I. If she's fine paying all those layers, then good for her. She will not leave earth with her money anyway. She has more than enough money for the rest of her life.

I'm sick and tired of all those Conservatorship bs.

Being a devil’s advocate here - May be Britney is just saying she don’t want to end conservatorship because if she does all the lawyers including her own lawyer will go against her because they make a bank with her. 

the first step is the remove Jaime and his entire team. Once they are gone she can work with her lawyers to manage her money by a professional financial manager and have temporary conservator who will only be involved in Britney’s major decision.

Yes Britney is enjoying her life but I am sure she want to get back to create art and music. Her kids even want her to make music. It’s just a matter of removing her greedy father

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

What TMZ writes is absolutely illogical. It is in contrast to a rationally thinking person who will always strive for their freedom. Maybe Britney should be wondering what she's been missing out on in her life. For example watching your children grow up .......................

the funniest part is that TMZ were the ones claiming a couple of years ago that Britney would literally die without the conservatorship, and now they admit her life would be virtually the same with or without the conservatorship. Only huge difference they omit, that without the cship she wouldn't have the dozen of lawyers (plus daddy) draining her fortune. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Being a devil’s advocate here - May be Britney is just saying she don’t want to end conservatorship because if she does all the lawyers including her own lawyer will go against her because they make a bank with her. 

the first step is the remove Jaime and his entire team. Once they are gone she can work with her lawyers to manage her money by a professional financial manager and have temporary conservator who will only be involved in Britney’s major decision.

Yes Britney is enjoying her life but I am sure she want to get back to create art and music. Her kids even want her to make music. It’s just a matter of removing her greedy father

Ummm once Jamie is removed someone else will step in and that someone else wikl have an army of lawyera. You do realise that lol.

• Like 5

Not TMZ telling us a little over a year ago Britney is "unhinged" and "would literally die dead" without a conservatorship, to them now saying she would "like buy 3 cars" if she wasn't in it :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Seriously how many cars do the Kardashians buy ? How many cars do rappers buy ? How many cars does Jeffree Star buy ? Should they all be put in C-ships ?

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I'm not Britney so I don't know how she feels. Maybe she wants to go step by step: 

1. Cancel Jamie

2. Start to gain some freedom on the artistry

3.Feel confident and secure on her decision 

13 years of c-ship might break her self-esteem so she might need some help to make her first decision without Jamie

• Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Not TMZ telling us a little over a year ago Britney is "unhinged" and "would literally die dead" without a conservatorship, to them now saying she would "like buy 3 cars" if she wasn't in it :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Seriously how many cars do the Kardashians buy ? How many cars do rappers buy ? How many cars does Jeffree Star buy ? Should they all be put in C-ships ?

She can buy whatever she wants. If she wants to give all her money to charity it’s ok! 

• Love 1
On 4/28/2021 at 2:31 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Under the grounds that Ingham has been saying it's a, "voluntary conservatorship".

But I thought she didn’t have the “capacity” to make any decisions for herself, so how can she voluntarily decide to be in a conservatorship? That’s not how this works at all. 🧐

• Love 1

They’re “smart”. They’ll probably drop a random line about her medical history to make it private. In the event they don’t, there’s a zero percent chance zoom doesn’t crash I mean let’s be real…. The world is watching. After all we’ve been through not a person should get their hopes up that we’ll be able to hop online and watch Britney candidly in the courtroom. In what Britney world. And if that does happen, expect the return of Jesus shortly thereafter. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1