Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

Whilst I think think that article is (not-surprisingly) tilted more towards team con... I feel there might be some kind of truth in it (apart from that laughable 99% percentage:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

It’s been said multiple times that she doesn’t want the END of the conservatorship... she just wants her dad removed.

As people have pointed out- it’s not the fact she’s under a conservatorship as such. It’s about the TYPE of conservatorship she is under. 

But I’m trying not to get too angry/involved in this article as... we truly have no clue either way. So we will wait and see what next month brings.

I’m so glad it’s not a 6 month wait cause honey... my mental state wouldn’t cope. Ha! 

season 10 laughing GIF

• Like 2

At the end of the day, she still puts a 65$ dollar dress she already wore in 2017 when she's invited to a wedding so why care about her fortune when she doesn't. She wouldn't use the money anyway. Expect for traveling and her big mansion, she lives like you and I. If she's fine paying all those layers, then good for her. She will not leave earth with her money anyway. She has more than enough money for the rest of her life.

I'm sick and tired of all those Conservatorship bs.

• Like 5
  • Leader

Idk man... if she doesn't feel trapped that's honestly great. However, this legal trap leaves the door open for more people to control her down the road. Even if she's cool with it that doesn't make things right. This could happen to others who may feel otherwise (assuming TMZ is telling the truth which... lord chile we know they're vultures, so....)

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Idk man... if she doesn't feel trapped that's honestly great. However, this legal trap leaves the door open for more people to control her down the road. Even if she's cool with it that doesn't make things right. This could happen to others who may feel otherwise (assuming TMZ is telling the truth which... lord chile we know they're vultures, so....)

Daddy loves her

• Love 2

More “sources” talking for Britney. Anything reported from TMZ is probably Team Con. She has been silenced for 13 years. If by some chance she says she’s ok w/ conservatorship, can we trust that she hasn’t been threatened or manipulated? Like the “alleged” voicemail/notes suggest?

In my opinion Penny should just terminate it regardless given all the violations (no medical declaration, no warning, unable to hire her own attorney) to her rights. She doesn’t even appear to qualify for a conservatorship. 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Isla said:

I think there might be some truth to it but some things still don't add up to me, like the 99% thing.

I agree this makes more sense to tell the judge that she wants nothing to do with her father unlike the people that were posting in here that she was going to ask the judge if she can get pregnant or married that was laughable

• Like 1

IDK... TMZ is full of bs.

In 2020, TMZ said that the conservatorship is necessary for Britney's safety and possibly even her survival:

Sources connected to Britney say she is not doing well and has not been on an even keel for more than a year.

There has been a social media push -- and even the ACLU joined in -- questioning the conservatorship and advocating that it end, but multiple sources connected with the conservatorship say the doctors who have been caring for Britney over the last dozen years have said the conservatorship is necessary for her safety and possibly even her survival.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/19/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-jodi-montgomery-jamie-spears/

In 2019, TMZ said that Britney would like to end the conservatorship:

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.

The judge took no action and has ordered an expert to evaluate Britney and until that happens there will be no change in the conservatorship .

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree this makes more sense to tell the judge that she wants nothing to do with her father unlike the people that were posting in here that she was going to ask the judge if she can get pregnant or married that was laughable

Yeah that seems the most plausible thing she could tell the court. Roll on 23 June :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Only exhalers to think she has to ask the judge that :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 2

I don’t disagree with everything however I’ll wait to see what she has to say herself next month and see how accurate this is. I feel like to her her dad is the main issue like 60% Jamie 40% conservatorship. We already know she doesn’t want him in power and if he wasn’t maybe she’d be performing now (sans the pandemic of course) 

6 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Then why Britney can't say it herself. Like, hello world  i am Britney Speaes and i am ok that  i can not drive my car, go out without permission, having less money per week than my lawyer who i pay,  travel without court approving expenses and i am def ok with the fact they put me in the 1☆ facility last year. I am so happy to tell u all of that. Please, America, put every1 in cship so they can be as happy as myself.

Sorry but i just can't hear that anymore.

I agree but I also wouldn’t believe it unless she was speaking outside of the conservatorship I think that even if she said some things in it that it wouldn’t be as genuine and real being under restraints as it would be if she was completely free and talking

• Like 1