Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

12 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Since it has now been proven that Britney doesn’t qualify for a conservatorship and no medical declaration ever happened, couldn’t the conservatorship just be dissolved by the state? It’s technically illegal (we all already knew that), and now there is solid proof. Under what grounds is she even under the conservatorship at this point? 

Under the grounds that Ingham has been saying it's a, "voluntary conservatorship".

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Under the grounds that Ingham has been saying it's a, "voluntary conservatorship".

if it's voluntary, then more than ever she has the power to decide what to do with it and under which circumstances she'll be under it, as well as when to terminate it 

from a source:

A “voluntary conservatorship” is one in which the elder agrees that he or she should be conserved. Most voluntary conservatorships can be established within a few months at a reasonable cost.

In a “contested conservatorship”, either the elder or a family member or friend objects to the conservatorship. The “objector” often argues that there is no need for a conservatorship—that the elder can care for him or herself. Even when the parties agree that a conservator is necessary, they often disagree about who should serve in that role.

In a contested proceeding the court will usually appoint an attorney to represent the proposed conservatee if he or she has no attorney. If the case does not settle, the elder has the right to a jury trial to determine whether he or she should be conserved.

The court will also often appoint an independent doctor, typically a neuropsychologist or neuropsychiatrist, to examine the proposed conservatee and render an opinion on some of the disputed issues. These issues might include whether the proposed conservatee needs a conservator of the estate or person, and whether he or she has the mental capacity to execute an estate plan or sign a contract. These doctors are often called “730 experts” because California Evidence Code Section 730 is the source of the court’s authority to appoint experts to investigate and render a report.

starting with the fact that Britney wasn't an elder in 2008 nor now, we're already seeing everything wrong with Britney's case, but that's not news 

some more from another page

How do I contest a conservatorship and win? 

To contest a conservatorship and win, you need to find a conservatorship attorney with a proven track record in your applicable court. At RMO, we have a proven track record in contested conservatorship cases, because experience has taught us what kinds of evidence and arguments are effective in court. 

Whether you work with us or another of the best conservatorship attorneys near you, be sure to ask if they have experience winning conservatorship cases similar to yours. The first step is always to make sure you select the right representation. The right lawyer can be the variable that makes or breaks your case. That said, you may be more likely win your case if the following are true:

• If the conservatee is able and willing to testify in support of your position. The law protects a conservatee’s right to represent their own interests in court to the extent they are capable; even if a conservator has already been appointed. 
  • If you can show any suspicious financial activity in the conservator’s accounting, or find supporting witnesses to attest to a conservator’s fiduciary offenses. 
  • If a rival conservator’s petition has not been granted yet, and your competing petition takes precedence under California law, you will have a better chance of succeeding.  Spouses and domestic partners are generally given preference, followed by adult children, adult siblings, and/or any other blood relatives.  Please note, however, that the court is always going to appoint the person who will be serve the conservatee’s interest, regardless of priority for appointment.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

Agree, I don’t think she’s even thinking about her career right now, hope she’s free soon

however the fact that she's in a hiatus should be key, because that means she's not getting into any businesses or contracts anytime soon, so what is the need to have Jamie as a conservator of her finances, or a business manager, besides the fact that she's not getting the income she was getting years ago, so all the fees should be reduced as well.

I don't know why they haven't solved that issue yet in all these months. 

• Love 2

They jump on to bring unnecessary attention and probably  more anxiosness to Britney herself. Imagine any1 trying to zoom in. We already had situation then Britney couldn't contact and it was delayed again. I just hope this time it will be all prepared and no strangers. Britney would want to talk privately. Also i hope team con won't try to sabotage that hearing bc we know they can make shtshow until june. It is a lot of time for them to make lies and even put her to another facility. I hope this time around they won't-cause everybodys watching.

I just want Britney to ask for termination of personal cship. But i doubt she would.

• Like 2

Haven't she asked that before schip took place and sometime after? Still he got in charge. 

But, I do see how Britney wouldn't want to remove cship completely. I'd say it's terrifying suddenly change how you lived for 13 years. I would say if she had choice, she may leave cship on business and money side, but get personal life freedom.

Jamie had to go, and Vivian with him.

Grow Black Lives Matter GIF by Shalita Grant

• Like 4

Is Loeb & Loeb the reason why Britney was able to ask to talk to the court? Cause at the last hearing it was mentioned that Loeb & Loeb was finally present at a hearing, and within their first presence, Britney all of sudden requires to talk directly to the court, when before, Ingham / the conservatorship "refused" or  said she was "incapable" of doing so.

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Is Loeb & Loeb the reason why Britney was able to ask to talk to the court? Cause at the last hearing it was mentioned that Loeb & Loeb was finally present at a hearing, and within their first presence, Britney all of sudden requires to talk directly to the court, when before, Ingham / the conservatorship "refused" or  said she was "incapable" of doing so.

Idk. The wording in some of the documents was that Loeb & Loeb was to be instructed by Ingham & mentioned something about them interacting  with the conservatee was not required or something. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Haven't she asked that before schip took place and sometime after? Still he got in charge. 

But, I do see how Britney wouldn't want to remove cship completely. I'd say it's terrifying suddenly change how you lived for 13 years. I would say if she had choice, she may leave cship on business and money side, but get personal life freedom.

Jamie had to go, and Vivian with him.

Grow Black Lives Matter GIF by Shalita Grant

That's terrible. Imagine earning millions and still having someone who overlooks and approves every penny you spend. 

If she is bad with finances there are always companies that can take care of that without her being in conservatorship lol

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

11 minutes ago, peyote said:

Idk. The wording in some of the documents was that Loeb & Loeb was to be instructed by Ingham & mentioned something about them interacting  with the conservatee was not required or something. 

fans found some pretty interesting info on this topic:

• Like 1

So now the world wait to see what Britney says :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

The stupid thing about this, Britney did go to court 2 years ago and asked for more freedoms and the judge denied them. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

So, the difference now being Sam Ingham agrees now? If this is a voluntary  conservatorship, then why are they ignoring what she wants? Make it make sense. I feel they are just dragging their feet as Sam Ingham and Vivian take their sweet time strategically planing their escape from this career suicide mission. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

fans found some pretty interesting info on this topic:

So weird! Right after I posted that, your thread was the newest post on here. I was like 😱😱 

I remember reading their agreement just being like WTF. It’s really wild. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Easy There said:

That's terrible. Imagine earning millions and still having someone who overlooks and approves every penny you spend. 

If she is bad with finances there are always companies that can take care of that without her being in conservatorship lol

more people has to understand this - all that she has available to her right now as a conservartee is available to her without a conservatorship - she can choose her own firm to manage her estate and contracts...

the funny thing is that even if she is in fact "crazy" she can still be a crazy person, party it all out, lose all her money to clothes and shoes if she wants to and be dirt poor... there is absolutely no need for a conservatorship... she made the money... she gets to chose how to spend it even if she makes poor decisions - ITS HER MONEY lol.

• Love 3

Probably my delusional stan self, but between Britney posting that she’s wanting to get back in shape (lol she’s literally in shape) yesterday, and wanting to personally “allegedly” tell the judge herself that Jamie has to go (and requesting the chance to speak ASAP)....maybe she’s getting bored and really does want to work again.  That’s the big thing she wants to happen immediately is Jamie being axed.

Let me live my delusions.

But also if she’s going to discuss her desire to have a child with her boyfriend (and possibly get married) without restrictions...I’m here for that too because we know she wants it.