Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

Blah blah blah, so many "sources" ... Is source is Jamie or Vivian? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Look, may be it was necessary to put cship then, but it's been ******ing 13 years... and and, I haven't seen Britney saying herself that she's OK with it, but I've heard Britney on video, saying that she don't want to be in it.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Can you imagine if that would happen today to someone? How many "troubled" celebrities we saw in last few years, who where never put in that position,  and they did so much worse then Britney. 

• Like 1
On 4/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, DuranDuran said:

Ingham spoke to one of team con's favorite reporter, Chloe. And it is not yet known whether this will be an open hearing.

I find it interesting and very telling Ingham spoke with her a personnwho has a history of being team con and refused to say anything to any media when whats her face was doing her daddy loves her tour.

• Like 3

I wouldn't agree to pay $ 3 million a year for guardianship. It would annoy me if the world thinks I am a small child who cannot make a decision on my own. I can't imagine Britney wanting guardianship until the end of her life. She will be broke in 10 years, leaving her children in debt. Nobody will support her or go to concerts if she is under guardianship. I can't believe Britney really thinks that way.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

If that's what she wants or what she's been consulted by her lawyer, I guess we will find it out in court documents. Otherwise is team con talking.

I'm ok with a healthy conservatorship and Britney stop paying all these useless lawyers for so many years. However, I think that even with Jaimie out, the people involved will still take advantage of her.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney does not feel trapped in the 13-year-old conservatorship. 

Oh honey, come on, sounds like stockholm syndrome. 

No way out or you go to rehab, take the medicine or your concerts are over. 

What i want to say with this is: She knows there is no escape, you have to play a long.

And it's tricky, because her family is involved, so it is emotional, yes! 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, John0164 said:

She can’t buy cars but the amount of money they’ve jacked out of HER fortune is even crazier 

Insane it’s her hard earned money who stopped Jay Leno from buying all the cars he wanted in his collection! Should be Britney’s choice to enjoy the fruits of her labor how she decides!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

I dont find it hard to believe Britney would happily choose to remain under conservatorship if it's under her terms tbf :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

But is there such thing as remaining in a conservatorship like hers under your own terms? The whole concept about a conservatorship is giving all your rights to other people to care of you and your finances. And if Jamie is replaced by someone much worse... What would guarantee that things will stay like this forever? If it's bad enough already, imagine how it will be when she's older and more vulnerable. These people have the power to sell her properties and ruin her life and leave her kids without a single penny when she's long gone.

I'm remaining skeptical about all these articles because I can't deal with Britney being fine with all this mess. Of course, a movement can't change her mind in case she doesn't really want out of it, but I hope people around her keep her informed because this is pretty serious...

(Also Britney allegedly not being able to buy 3 cars but Jamie Lynn just buying a ******* Tesla doesn't sit right with me wtf :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:)

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I dont find it hard to believe Britney would happily choose to remain under conservatorship if it's under her terms tbf :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Someone that Can negotiate something so complex wouldn’t need a conservatorship in the first place 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

LMFAO! Team CON really are pissing themselves. If she has 99% freedom, how come she can't even use a phone, her social media or her money?

And why is Jamie interfering in her relationship per Britney’s boyfriend Sam? Also why is Britney’s custody with her sons very little? The lies smh 

• Love 1