Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

• Leader

britney-court-dad.jpg.2f1f71e7e1e7d22b02d656a7e116b620.jpg

Update: TMZ is doubling down on their claims that Britney wants to tell the judge on June 23rd that she wants her father out of the picture, but reportedly won't request the conservatorship to end.

"Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney does not feel trapped in the 13-year-old conservatorship. As one source put it, 'She has 99% of the freedom she'd have if she weren't in a conservatorship, and the only thing she's prevented from doing are crazy things, like buying 3 cars at a time [something she tried to do back in the day].'"

They also add that "Britney is aware her life was out of control before the conservatorship was put in place, and it created a structure and also replenished her dwindling assets. As one source put it, 'She's taken care of and she knows it.'"

TMZ also says that Britney is angry with her father and they aren't speaking. One of those reasons is "over business issues and certain people Jamie embraced on the team ... people Britney doesn't like because she feels they were motivated not by her self-interest but theirs."

She wants Jamie removed as conservator over her estate. She reportedly has no problem with Jodi Montgomery, the woman who is Britney's current conservator over her person.

Britney won't perform until her father is removed.

------

Earlier (April 28, 2021): 

Britney is asking to address the court directly, and she'll get her chance on June 23rd. 

According to a new report from TMZ, Britney wants to tell the judge she wants her father to have no official involvement in her life. 

They say she is angry at him and has had virtually no interaction with him. Part of that stems from his absence during her upbringing. Now he's "present," but of course when there's money at stake.

TMZ claims their source, who has direct knowledge of the situation, is unsure of what specifically Britney wants to tell the judge, but that it's likely she'll ask he's removed as conservator.

Britney won't perform until he's out. However, even if he's removed, that doesn't mean she'll hit the stage any time soon. 

From TMZ: "We're told Britney has not expressed a desire to end the conservatorship, but it's almost certain that issue will be addressed when she appears before the judge ... addressed either by Britney or the judge."

They add: 

"Our sources say ... expect a wide-ranging discussion between the judge and Britney. And, unless they talk about her medical condition, the hearing should be open to the media and the public ... and everyone can even jump on zoom and watch the hearing."

Related:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It sounds like they are just regurgitating the same old stuff, yeah we know Britney doesn't speak to her dad.

They are just repeating old news for hits, nothing new here.

It’s very new if Britney is going to tell the judge herself she wants Jamie out is huge! 

Also TMZ finally not posting pro team Con

Brit wouldn’t be addressing the court to have a baby or be married!

Who are these sources…and I need Britney to tell the judge to end this…this is more than about Jamie! Maybe Britney doesn’t know about all the players involved but she needs to end this not have jamie just removed. She doesn’t qualify for a conservatorship even if she wants it!!! 

And tmz this is bs, media cleary knows nothing about this case truly.

JAMIE NEVER STEPPED DOWN AS HER PERSONAL CONSERVATIVOR AND BESSEMER HASNT BEEN ADDED YET

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Who are these sources…and I need Britney to tell the judge to end this…this is more than about Jamie! Maybe Britney doesn’t know about all the players involved but she needs to end this not have jamie just removed. She doesn’t qualify for a conservatorship even if she wants it!!! 

Amen

As much as I hate TMZ, this probably is what Britney wants to say. A lot of people are saying that she is going to ask the judge to marry or have a child but Britney doesn't have to ask the judge that. The judge can't decide if Britney can have a child or not.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Don't blame me, but honestly Britney would have made a big mistake asking for marriage and a child. I believe that after these 13 years she is aware that if she got pregnant, she would never be free again and the situation would repeat one more time.:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Since it has now been proven that Britney doesn’t qualify for a conservatorship and no medical declaration ever happened, couldn’t the conservatorship just be dissolved by the state? It’s technically illegal (we all already knew that), and now there is solid proof. Under what grounds is she even under the conservatorship at this point? 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I take this with a grain of salt because we want her to say “yes take my father off the conservatorship or I want to be a free” whatever the case. I really hope this meeting is done in person because if it’s done on zoom/video, I can see one of her handers standing by to stop her from talking…. Might make the wifi go down or the computer magically turn off if she say the wrong thing! 

praying for the best!!  

3c42c4a9c616f767f557b3474efddc34.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 4