Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

Hay q esperar hasta el dia en que ella hable con la corte, despues de ese dia habra un poco mas de claridad en el asunto...

Se que muchos no van a coincidir conmigo pero pienso que britney quiere seguir igual, solo que con gente nueva, y por ende el movimiento free britney deberia terminar y respetar lo que se decida:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Me cuesta creer que no sea britney la que escriba esas cosas en su instagram. Quizas no lo hace directamente desde su cel, pero pienso que son sus palabras e ideas. 

Como puede ser que una chica de 39 años con dos hijos y de novia con alguien mucho mas joven que ella no pueda expresarse en Instgram pero si puede viajar a Hawai y asistir a bodas de los amigos de su novio? 

Yo creo que hubo abuso de poder en el ultimo tiempo por ciertas personas y britney solo quiere a esa gente afuera. Nada más. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting point. I think people will still go but I would expect an overall dip in sales / tickets etc until this ish is removed because it just doesn't sit right with so many people. 

Not to mention how will they keep protesters away? Freebritney has taken on a life of its own can you imagine people shouting free Britney during a concert it would be humiliating for her. She is so much more than this. It would be an all around Circus no pun intended. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Hay q esperar hasta el dia en que ella hable con la corte, despues de ese dia habra un poco mas de claridad en el asunto...

Se que muchos no van a coincidir conmigo pero pienso que britney quiere seguir igual, solo que con gente nueva, y por ende el movimiento free britney deberia terminar y respetar lo que se decida:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Me cuesta creer que no sea britney la que escriba esas cosas en su instagram. Quizas no lo hace directamente desde su cel, pero pienso que son sus palabras e ideas. 

Como puede ser que una chica de 39 años con dos hijos y de novia con alguien mucho mas joven que ella no pueda expresarse en Instgram pero si puede viajar a Hawai y asistir a bodas de los amigos de su novio? 

Yo creo que hubo abuso de poder en el ultimo tiempo por ciertas personas y britney solo quiere a esa gente afuera. Nada más. 

Lamentablemente siento que ese va así será el final del movimiento: resignandonos a la idea que Britney probablemente nunca salga del cship. Personalmente yo tampoco encuentro tan descabellada la idea de que Britney no quiera salir, o no tenga rencor después de tantos años. Legalmente se conoce que hay muchas cosas restrictivas del proceso pero en la práctica no sabemos si se cumplen o no, lo cual es algo bueno a su favor (como el tener celular, viajar, tener cierta libertad en decisiones, etc), además probablemente después ella reflexionó que esta cantidad de protección le trajo alguna estabilidad en su vida y cierta privacidad, y no lo ve tan terrible, quien sabe. Pero aún así es lamentable y me da pena que haya llegado a un punto de "resignación" y ya sea solo sobrellevar esta forma de vida durante 13 años. Espero que sus deseos se cumplan y pueda tener control sobre lo que quiere. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Persona said:

doesnt really matter if she feels trapped or not. what a lame overused excuse alongside a more outrageous one. if she doesn't qualify for a cship then it needs to be dissolved, period. not saying right this instant or whatever, but eventually it needs to happen. and generally, letting someone stay in a cship even though they dont actually qualify for it, is insanely dangerous to that individual's mental health and independence. it means fear, it means avoidance.
and them using her spending habits as an argument is just plain insanity and misoginy. what kind of exmaple does that set for conservatorships? are we gonna go request cships for people now and base it on one too many material objects they've bought, even though they're otherwise completely fine? team con really has a messed up view on what a cship is or should be. and while i'm not surprised TMZ has no issue promoting this idea to the world for money, i'm still mad and disgusted.

is not only detrimental for innocent individuals, it also lets the door open for anyone else to put themselves under "voluntary conservatorships" for any kind of illicit benefit they may be seeking, whether is to evade the responsibility of taking control over their assets, or shielding under the conservatorship so they're not forced to appear on court if they're sued or something, using it as an excuse to protect themselves when signing contracts, or whatever. 

They could also be hiding amounts of money to the government by saying, no, look at this, my conservator is reporting my earnings every month. "I had a multimillionaire contract you say?, no, my conservator clearly stated I only have $50 bucks on my bank account :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-jamie-spears-judge/

Its the lies for me on Britney having 99% freedom in a c ship!

If that’s the case why hold on to the other 1%?

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney does not feel trapped in the 13-year-old conservatorship. As one source put it, "She has 99% of the freedom she'd have if she weren't in a conservatorship, and the only thing she's prevented from doing are crazy things, like buying 3 cars at a time [something she tried to do back in the day]."

Our sources say Britney has been free to travel -- she goes to Hawaii fairly often -- and lives her life in L.A. without real restrictions.

We're told Britney wants Jamie out as the co-conservator of her estate, managing her business affairs, and that's what she wants to talk to the judge about. She has no problem with the current conservatorship of her person. As we reported, Jodi Montgomery is now the permanent personal conservator of Britney, and the two get along.

Another "crazy thing" she's prevented from doing is to hire an attorney of her choice, negotiate their fees or fire them if she's unhappy with their services.

Whatever makes her happy, I guess. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Also, how can you guys possibly think she actually is “okay” with it. She was so sad and felt like no one was listening in FTR, only a YEAR in. Imagine 12+ years. If she’s okay with it, she’s given up. And that’s that. 

Of course she’s given up imagine being told every single day or being reminded then aren’t getting out of it then you have no no choice but to just have to accept it and carry on with life. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Why does all of this get me so angry. I have no words anymore. How can Britney be ok with the conservatorship? These lawyers must be brainwashing her. Can her bf Sam not put sense into her? He never speaks out about anything it’s very weird. 

I think just like Adam Streisand said in the documentary that she was “fine” with it. Obviously she wouldn’t want to be in it in the first place but again like he said she had a feeling that was going to happen hence why her only demand at the time was just to not have her father in the picture, so much for that hence why she looked miserable these past years, he doesn’t know what he’s doing and doesn’t even know the biz yet he’s gonna make all the calls hence why it messes everything up coming from a guy who can’t even get his life together. I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t object to dissolving the cship as it would be overwhelming for her to have to deal with  so many fires personal and professional. I’m thinking she wants her father out so he can stop being a hawk and she can finally breathe and like wear her slutty outfits without daddy making a comment on her ******* shoes. Look how he did such a great job at having her sons visit her. Probably with him out the lawyers can actually go to work and fix stuff like that and I’m sure she doesn’t mind working and paying for them as she genuinely loves her job and wants to keep busy. I’m sure it’s killing her not being a busy body and just sitting at home doing nothing. she lives like a pauper buying clothes from AliExpress like even if she goes on a shopping spree, it’s barely the amount other celebrities spend. 

it’s a slow process and it’s easier to handle things in bits so yeah eventually she would want to fight to get out of the cship but like she can’t do that when she’s fighting with her crazy father and his stooge Viv. 

They used this tactic to destroy Britney for 13 years. Now they want to split the fans and leave them in doubt. We fight for a just cause. Britney will regret the day she accepts guardianship. Britney will end guardianship on June 23rd. We keep writing that until your team loses its nerve.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Not to mention how will they keep protesters away? Freebritney has taken on a life of its own can you imagine people shouting free Britney during a concert it would be humiliating for her. She is so much more than this. It would be an all around Circus no pun intended. 

Omg this. I can totally see people shouting Free Britney instead of "who is it?" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Hmmm...

I understand wanting someone to control your finances and take care of accounting and the legal things but why would Britney want someone in charge of her personal? 

I don't see the benefit of that. She's only 39 years old. If she doesn't fight this conservatorship, she'd likely be in it for the rest of her life. Who is to say what kind of medications they'll force her on down the line? or what rules they'll enforce? It's all a slippery slope. 

Who would support her career at this point knowing Britney doesn't even have access to the millions of dollars she's making. The fans are not going to financially support this conservatorship. Any chance of her career being revitalized with this legal procedure in place has been shot. It will not happen. 

I truly feel as if she's been manipulated and conditioned to feel as if she would fail without it and well, it's been so many years that she's grown comfortable by now but it is still an awful injustice and she shouldn't just settle. She should fight fight fight for her basic human rights... always.