TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

TMZ published a new article claiming to have heard directly from someone in Britney's inner circle that the pop star is the one who wrote the caption and not her social media manager, Cassie Petrey.

The caption stated Britney was embarrassed by the doc and cried for several weeks.

From TMZ:

Our sources are adamant ... Britney wrote the caption herself and it was posted the day she wrote it. We're told Brit does indeed feel deeply embarrassed by the documentary, which she's made clear to those closest to her.

Thoughts?

Related:

britney-tmz.jpg.d68318cd10a4fedbeeacdf1fac5f7dd0.jpg

• Haha 4

even if she did write it, I believe she was only shown or told about specifics that would trigger her or make her feel "embarrassed". What I DO believe is that she is unaware of the overwhelming amount of support and empathy that has come from those who have seen the documentary. It isn't pity, which she has said before she doesn't want. It's understanding and at the end of the day, we all just want her to be free and happy. I just wish she knew that. 

• Love 2

Oh, well, if TMZ itself said it, then it must be true... now I have to go to Britney brand's Instagram, which her father protects as noted in court documents, and apologize to Cas... oops, I mean, Britney, BRITNEY! 🙏🏼 ☀️ 💋💋💋🍦🤣😂😋🍓💄🍎🌹🍅🌶🎈🍉

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
44 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

Rule number one, whenever TMZ post something about Britney it's her team doing some damage control :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Their like team CON PR team in disguise, but guys try at least to tone it down a bit cause at this point it can't be more obvious

LOUDER FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE BACK!

They really think we are that dumb, it amaze me how how stupid they think the public is. Every time they do this damage control things, they shoot themselves in the face and show their true colors. 

• Like 5