TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

I clicked the link by accident. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Please remove the link - the last thing TMZ deserves is more clicks. **** them. So transparent and pathetic. Sadly the GP is dumb - we need to find new ways to spread the word that it’s not her posting... or SOMETHING.

We need to do whatever we can before FreeBritney loses even more steam. The devil works hard and Team Con works harder. Unfortunately not even Lynne or Sam have shown clear objection to the existence of the cship, only to Jamie’s power... which shows no one else will fight this for her. Any ideas? 

• Like 3

I'm a huge Britney fan, but not a fan of conspiracy, so I tend to believe she wrote the caption herself. It doesn't mean that the c-ship is being handled the way she wants it to be, but I think that, in a way, the conservatorship is helping her for legal reasons we don't know. And if Britney didn't tell her own side of the story, it's only because she doesn't want to AND it may hurt her more than help her. Like everyone, I want to know her side of the story but maybe the truth is even weirder and uglier than we think...

#LeaveBritneyAlone chris crocker crying GIF

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

I'm a huge Britney fan, but not a fan of conspiracy, so I tend to believe she wrote the caption herself. It doesn't mean that the c-ship is being handled the way she wants it to be, but I think that, in a way, the conservatorship is helping her for legal reasons we don't know. And if Britney didn't tell her own side of the story, it's only because she doesn't want to AND it may hurt her more than help her. Like everyone, I want to know her side of the story but maybe the truth is even weirder and uglier than we think...

#LeaveBritneyAlone chris crocker crying GIF

Alright Lou, thanks for the input.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
50 minutes ago, zenden said:

so sad being a Britney fan became so toxic, trying to guess and collect all these puzzles. it is just tooo fg much

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around their so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1.st - know that TMZ is an entertainment company not a news company, which is why they’re able to say whatever they want without any repercussions.

2.nd - why are you guys still following her Instagram? You’re all part of the joke.

3.rd - it cannot be anymore clear that they read exhale at all times.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around there so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Be strong guys dont fall into this people games. This is exactly what they want. They want people to feel tired and confused, they want us exhausted. But we are stronger, we are a more than them and we are better. We are doing this for the well being of a human being, none of us get any kind of retribution more than seen someone happy, that someone who made us happy in the past. 

Take a break, go out, feel the wind, feel the sun. Take time for yourselves and your loved one. Take time to do what you love, connect with yourselves and then if you feel alright comeback.

• Love 7

"I am thankful for all of the love and support she is receiving from her fans all over the world, and I am looking forward to a normal, amazing future together."

- Sam Asghari

Definitely sounds like something your boyfriend would say after something that made her cry for two weeks!

• Love 4
  • Like 3