TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

26 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around their so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

That’s the confusing part...

seems like team con is banking on selling vinyls and nostalgia merch 

Here’s the biggest problem with this whole situation. There is a good enough reason to want to believe that they wrote this and not Britney herself to protect a conservatorship however at the end of the day there is no proof to support that. We are not in the inner circle and we just don’t know. What I choose to believe is how I would feel when I put myself in Britney’s shoes. She’s made it clear that she’s never enjoyed that aspect of her career. What most people took away from that documentary was her mental state and what the media and the world did to her by judging her and scrutinizing her and ***ualizing her at such a young age. It focused less on the actual conservatorship and didn’t even bring up some of the key factors like Lou Taylor. If I were Britney I would be sick of people talking about my mental state and a breakdown I had publicly years and years and years ago. It might make me cry because it’s old news and she’s a mother of two and doesn’t want to be seen in that light. The problem with that at the same time is she’s very misunderstood and when she post these videos of her dancing it makes her look unstable. As a grown man I can also say that if I had my ex apologizing to me and victimizing me all those many years later I would be completely humiliated. She’s on the inside we are on the outside and I’m sure it feels completely different for her than what we want for her. Do you all want to Justin to apologize but she probably Just wants the whole topic to be done. A good example of this is like when the view celebrated her break up with Kevin. They were excited the world was excited because that’s what the World wanted for Britney but I’m sure in her shoes it felt very strange. You have to put yourself in her shoes.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm exhausted and heartbroken.

At this point I feel like they're really putting us ALL through something along with Britney herself.

don't they need us and our money for any future "Britney Brand" endeavors? just as much as they need Britney to participate? who is gonna buy the next album or residency ticket?

why are we all being gaslit? why are they creating so much negativity around their so called Brand.

I'm just not sure at what point I just need to step away. I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a human rights activist anymore as I am just too sensitive and this is starting to get to me. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

That's what I dont get. With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game? Because no one will go back to freely buying stuff or attending a concert and if people do they will always be screaming Freebritney there goes the meet and greet money. Like it just isn't gonna work so what's their plan

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Busybee said:

With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game?

I think it's not just about money now. They want to save their *****, FreeBritney movement is getting too big, a lot of names are getting exposed... I don't think team con ever expected that it will be so powerful.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Busybee said:

That's what I dont get. With how careless her money is being spent on the conservatorship alone her money will be gone in no time and then what? What's the end game? Because no one will go back to freely buying stuff or attending a concert and if people do they will always be screaming Freebritney there goes the meet and greet money. Like it just isn't gonna work so what's their plan

They are blind because they are desperate. The movement is shaking things and we are uncovering all their corruption. It may seem like nothing is happening, but when they make this PR damage control or when they do the caption thing, they show how vulnerable they are, so they act in desperation.  Two years ago we were called conspiracy theorist and a joke, and now look how far we have gone, the FreeBritney meme is interconnected with Britney. They just cant put it under the rug and pretend it doesnt exist. Until she is free, people will question it. 

If there is something Im afraid of is that they pull an MJ on her and kill her. Is obvious she doesn't want to perform and wont record nothing new, so they are milking the nostalgia from the fans. People are going to boycott concerts and new albums if Jodi Montgomery and  those lawyers are still in control of her life.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

TMZ published a new article claiming to have heard directly from someone in Britney's inner circle that the pop star is the one who wrote the caption and not her social media manager, Cassie Petrey.

The caption stated Britney was embarrassed by the doc and cried for several weeks.

From TMZ:

Thoughts?

Related:

britney-tmz.jpg.d68318cd10a4fedbeeacdf1fac5f7dd0.jpg

OK. So Britney just go live on Instagram and tell your story because we're getting tired of this drama. It seems now she's seeking for attention, it makes me think that everyone including her is not telling the truth. It's starting to getting difficult to defend her.

57 minutes ago, J45x said:

Alright Lou, thanks for the input.

The sad truth is that it’s actually possible. Actually it’s MORE likely than not that Lou and/or Cassie and their minions post here. Look at all the trouble they’re going through paying off pathetic sources like TMZ and faking posts by Britney. 

No way they would just read Exhale and lurk - the con’s biggest enemy. They’d most definitely post here to try and change the narrative. It could be literally anyone. For all you know I could be Loucifer too. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

The sad truth is that it’s actually possible. Actually it’s MORE likely than not that Lou and/or Cassie and their minions post here. Look at all the trouble they’re going through paying off pathetic sources like TMZ and faking posts by Britney. 

No way they would just read Exhale and lurk - the con’s biggest enemy. They’d most definitely post here to try and change the narrative. It could be literally anyone. For all you know I could be Loucifer too. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Of course they are around. 

• Like 1

This story is hilarious, because it literally reads as if someone on TMZ, on behalf of Team Britney, came onto Exhale, read the comments, saw proof etc. and said 'okay, I'm gonna to just list it, and say the opposite!'.

I mean seriously? On the day her father literally says he controls her instagram, TMZ say Britney managed to put this up with no one knowing about it?! hilarious! We see you Harvey!

• Like 2