TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

46 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The consevatorship lasting for this long being about her mental well-being is dubious.

Again, not to compare, but look at all of Demi Lovato's VERY public mental health struggles, including admitted suicidal tendencies.  She has even overdosed on illicit *****, something that never even happened to Britney during her worst moments.

Yet, Demi Lovato is a multi-millionaire (with probable financial advisors) with a mansion and NOWHERE near a conservatorship.

Is the conservatorship about Britney's mental health or about the industry/media and money???

Demi Lovato does not have the iconic status Britney has. Probably if she did she would be in the same position. 

27 minutes ago, J45x said:

Demi Lovato does not have the iconic status Britney has. Probably if she did she would be in the same position. 

I certainly understand that Demi Lovato was/is nowhere near as famous as Britney, but the question remains: is the conservatorship about Britney's mental health or other nefarious purposes?, particularly it being extended past her Circus era...

42 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I certainly understand that Demi Lovato was/is nowhere near as famous as Britney, but the question remains: is the conservatorship about Britney's mental health or other nefarious purposes?, particularly it being extended past her Circus era...

Is her money, they care about the money and the money only. They see her as a race horse. If she had some kind of mental disability she wouldnt be doing world tours, or performing on a Vegas residence.It will be impossible. They claimed she had dementia, yet as years go by she doesnt seem to get worse, as other dementia patients.  Is not that hard. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alfaromeo said:

She doesn’t care when Britney gets harassed by thousands of comments 

Most, if not all, high profile celebrities have a social media manager. I personally believe it is Britney writing these captions and making these videos, not because she’s told that she has to or that it’s against her will but because she’s so out of touch with her reality and thinks this is the content people want to see. She records/writes them and then sends them off to Cassie for her to post. At this point, it’s beyond me why anyone, isn’t able to communicate with her that her IG comes off as not only dreadful (at times) but distant and ‘child-like’. Then again, the bigger issue is we no longer know who Britney, the person, is anymore and it seems that people, even the ones closest to her, are afraid to hurt her feelings. My point stands that there is a lot we really don’t know so I think it’s unfair to jump the gun and place 100% of the blame to Cassie.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

And am I supposed to feel bad that people are shading someone that works for team con and has ties with Lou and Jamie, Einstein? 

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t raise awareness or concern but some of the comments I saw yesterday were sickening. I don’t care how much you hate a person (in this case someone you don’t even know) but it is never right to fat/body shame, send death threats and invade their privacy — or justify it. The same goes for Britney. Fans get up in arms whenever they hear something that doesn’t fit their narrative. Those closest to Britney, including Cassie, have literally stated that she will write/create the videos herself and then send to her social media manager to post (like the majority of a-list celebrities) but leave it to this fanbase who essentially thrives and is doing what others did to Britney in 2007. What kind of picture does that paint for us? Again, hate and resentment are never the answer. Yes, her content is suspicious at times but we must understand that the Britney we see today is unfortunately so aloof and disconnected from the real world, and why her social media page seems to unironically represent her current life situation. Blame people like Lou yes, not sure where Epstein and Cassie have any connections though and as far as Cassie, it’s best we leave her alone.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, J45x said:

IDK I'd like to disagree, I don't think Britney's status put her in the position that she's in. Unfortunately the people in Britney's life just weren't looking out for her, especially her family who is the group of people that out of anyone should have had her best interests at heart. A lot of celebrities go through struggles,  but they have strong support systems that prevent things from escalating, and keep their well being safe. Britney had her ex husband, her manager, her 'friends' all calling the Paps on her back in 2007 and orchestrating situations to make her look bad. Of course Britney's celebrity and the toxic paparazzi/tabloid culture of the time  allowed the scope of this to be so much bigger than someone like Demi, but I think had Britney's family or direct team had her best interests at heart she wouldn't be in this situation, and it really breaks my heart. Her dad saw her situation and decided to financially benefit from it instead of protecting her from all these outside forces. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t raise awareness or concern but some of the comments I saw yesterday were sickening. I don’t care how much you hate a person (in this case someone you don’t even know) but it is never right to fat/body shame, send death threats and invade their privacy — or justify it. The same goes for Britney. Fans get up in arms whenever they hear something that doesn’t fit their narrative. Those closest to Britney, including Cassie, have literally stated that she will write/create the videos and then send to her social media manager to post (like the majority of a-list celebrities) but leave it to this fanbase who essentially thrives and is doing what others did to Britney in 2007. What kind of picture does that paint for us? Again, hate and resentment are never the answer. Yes, her content is suspicious at times but we must understand that the Britney we see today is unfortunately so aloof and disconnected from the real world, and why her social media page seems to unironically represent her current life situation.

The comments I saw were shading her for pretending to be Britney, like calling her catfish, etc. I loathe anyone involved somehow with that scam of cship. Why would we trust someone that works with her dad and Lou, considering her team have lied before using her Instagram... like that caption talking about Sam Lutfi faking emails, saying Britney was stopping the domination residency bc of Jamie when in reality she was forced into a facility. I could go on and on. I mean, where are Britney's pics in Italy then? Everyone in her life is approved by team con and that's why no one defends her publicly no matter what Jamie and his lawyers say using Britneys money for it. 

Cassie knows what she's doing, she sees the comments, she sees the articles written bc of Britney's posts and captions... She knows Britney can't even defend herself, so no, I wont be sorry for her. Differently from Cassie, Britney in 2007 was hurting herself, she wasn't well and didn't even have her family's support while the whole world were judging and mocking her while making money off her misery. But Britney wasn't working with snakes to help them to achieve a narrative they want that benefit them and not the one they were supposed to protect and work in her best interest. She wasn't working for people that make money off someone who doesn't have rights and is fighting her dad in the court while he pulls all these bs in the media to defend himself and the cship. 

On the court docs, it says Britney doesn't want her case hidden in the closet like a family matter, but her Instagram says as if she wants privacy. But if anyone there cared for Britney, they wouldn't be exposing her like this, they wouldnt post half the **** they post seeing the comments and articles that are made bc of these posts. Britney is isolated and controlled, she's under a cship, that's the difference between her and others stars, she can't even say the word conservatorship without being censored in an interview. So why r they all ok with exposing someone that is seen as unfit to manage her life, with some of these contents? 

Tbh even tho some people might take some things extreme, fans are tired of all these dumb games team con continue to do to manipulate us and continue to keep Britney under this cship forever. They act as if we are dumb and have to buy whatever **** they throw at our way. Imo her team don't have any respect for us, they are very condescending towards us, they just want our money. 

Lol read between the lines. TMZ stay defending Team Con’s Narrative :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They knew what they were doing. Cassie went private and a flood of articles came out right after the post. On The same day, 2 million of lawyer fees were filed.

This was planned and executed perfectly. He has a team that has caught up to the public arena game. They are relentlessly working to combat the public opinion. Vivian is earning her pay check. 

• Like 3

I imagine after being maligned and treated like **** by the media and public for almost two decades, to have the truth finally revealed would be a very emotional experience. She very well may have cried for two weeks (I would have), but I’d be happy the world knew the truth and were finally on my side.  
We can’t speak like we know anything behind the scenes with her, I do doubt whether or not she wrote it as it greatly serves the conservators to make us fans doubt our very loud support for her. Like we made her cry...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kritney said:

I imagine after being maligned and treated like **** by the media and public for almost two decades, to have the truth finally revealed would be a very emotional experience. She very well may have cried for two weeks (I would have), but I’d be happy the world knew the truth and were finally on my side.  
We can’t speak like we know anything behind the scenes with her, I do doubt whether or not she wrote it as it greatly serves the conservators to make us fans doubt our very loud support for her. Like we made her cry...

Its not about the crying part itself... occupying Britneys previous words in FTR " about the light that she was placed under" she later said "not that I care about what the tabloids say and all that kinda stuff..., they rehashed her speech and twisted it

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t raise awareness or concern but some of the comments I saw yesterday were sickening. I don’t care how much you hate a person (in this case someone you don’t even know) but it is never right to fat/body shame, send death threats and invade their privacy — or justify it. The same goes for Britney. Fans get up in arms whenever they hear something that doesn’t fit their narrative. Those closest to Britney, including Cassie, have literally stated that she will write/create the videos herself and then send to her social media manager to post (like the majority of a-list celebrities) but leave it to this fanbase who essentially thrives and is doing what others did to Britney in 2007. What kind of picture does that paint for us? Again, hate and resentment are never the answer. Yes, her content is suspicious at times but we must understand that the Britney we see today is unfortunately so aloof and disconnected from the real world, and why her social media page seems to unironically represent her current life situation. Blame people like Lou yes, not sure where Epstein and Cassie have any connections though and as far as Cassie, it’s best we leave her alone.

Woof the tea is piping hot :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: But it's true, and your statements are perfectly reasonable

• Love 1
On 4/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, zxcvb said:

The consevatorship lasting for this long being about her mental well-being is dubious.

Again, not to compare, but look at all of Demi Lovato's VERY public mental health struggles, including admitted suicidal tendencies.  She has even overdosed on illicit *****, something that never even happened to Britney during her worst moments.

Yet, Demi Lovato is a multi-millionaire (with probable financial advisors) with a mansion and NOWHERE near a conservatorship.

Is the conservatorship about Britney's mental health or about the industry/media and money???

Yup. 100%. I think we all know the answer to that...

Conservatorship... Probably takes about 15 minutes for a hearing to get into an emergency once. And a lifetime to get out. I hope when she's free she really advocates for everyone else, her case is literally going to change the world of the probate system.