TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

33 minutes ago, PlayDestroy said:

Britney definitely wrote it, I think we “think” we know what’s going on but - to Britney what if she truly doesn’t like this attention at all? I’m sure the documentary was embarrassing to her in some way especially if she isn’t speaking on the topic.

if she doesn't like this attention at all wouldn't she stay silent and keep her social media quiet during a time when she knows everyone is talking about her? she/they only add fuel to the fire with every post.

either way, she doesn't win.

4 hours ago, Arianna said:

Oh Cassie didn’t know until Britney posted it? As if Britney or any celeb could just post something without their social media team reviewing GOODBYE.

Only this time Cassie didn't see the post coming until Britney posted, but just some weeks ago she said they post for Britney even if Britney writes the captions and edits the videos herself even tho on a post "Britney" said she sucks with tech :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Cassie even made her twitter private. It's all these team con rats deserve: to at least have a bad day. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Only this time Cassie didn't see the post coming until Britney posted, but just some weeks ago she said they post for Britney even if Britney writes the captions and edits the videos herself even tho on a post "Britney" said she sucks with tech :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Cassie even made her twitter private. It's all these team con rats deserve: to at least have a bad day. 

She made her Twitter private because people were harassing, bullying and verbally abusing her, genius

• Like 1

Someone can be appreciative of support, and embarrassed by the attention despite it being positive ... it’s not unheard of! I don’t understand what’s so difficult for some of you to understand. This is a person that is still (as far as we know ) in therapy learning to cope . Clearly she has shown signs of someone still struggling to  work through the tramas she’s faced.  Sometimes even the idea of past events can be triggering.  She also has teenage children that go to school and children can be awful.... you don’t know if she’s having anxiety because she thinks someone might say something to her kids because this is all being hashed out again. We’ve seen on countless occasions(when she would get emotional in interviews)  she tries to swallow her emotions and play strong... she clearly gets embarrassed by people’s reaction that response. 

I know it’s hard to know what to believe, but I don’t understand why her feeling this way would be so unbelievable to so many of you. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She made her Twitter private because people were harassing, bullying and verbally abusing her, genius

And am I supposed to feel bad that people are shading someone that works for team con and has ties with Lou and Jamie, Einstein? 

I think for me it doesn't make sense to bring attention to something your embarrassed by. Especially because it's been over a month and the publicity has started to die down regarding the doc. Why bring it up now? The timing is what's suspicious more so than what she said. 

I can 100% believe having to relive and watch that as being triggering or embarrassing but why bring it up now? The same day documents are coming out about how much her team makes. It doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1

Sorry my last reply was to quote this

17 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Someone can be appreciative of support, and embarrassed by the attention despite it being positive ... it’s not unheard of! I don’t understand what’s so difficult for some of you to understand. This is a person that is still (as far as we know ) in therapy learning to cope . Clearly she has shown signs of someone still struggling to  work through the tramas she’s faced.  Sometimes even the idea of past events can be triggering.  She also has teenage children that go to school and children can be awful.... you don’t know if she’s having anxiety because she thinks someone might say something to her kids because this is all being hashed out again. We’ve seen on countless occasions(when she would get emotional in interviews)  she tries to swallow her emotions and play strong... she clearly gets embarrassed by people’s reaction that response. 

I know it’s hard to know what to believe, but I don’t understand why her feeling this way would be so unbelievable to so many of you. 

It would be really disappointing. There are fans and professionals out there really dedicating a lot of time to not only Britney's case, but also the entire CONservatorship system in CA that her situation has brought to light. People are spending tons of money and their own time to help this movement... Britney doesn't owe anybody anything, but... I think it would be a little off-putting for her to say this, if people worked so hard to try and get the GP's understanding of her situation out there... IF she really wants everyone to back off then she really should just record a video and say so, because these mixed messages are really frustrating for the movement. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

but also the entire CONservatorship system in CA that her situation has brought to light.

The consevatorship lasting for this long being about her mental well-being is dubious.

Again, not to compare, but look at all of Demi Lovato's VERY public mental health struggles, including admitted suicidal tendencies.  She has even overdosed on illicit *****, something that never even happened to Britney during her worst moments.

Yet, Demi Lovato is a multi-millionaire (with probable financial advisors) with a mansion and NOWHERE near a conservatorship.

Is the conservatorship about Britney's mental health or about the industry/media and money???

• Like 3

You know, I think Britney actually did write some of that caption but I also think Cassie added additional comments, in particular the part about the doc and crying. They set us up for that crying part a few weeks ago with another post where she said something along the lines of learning it's ok to cry. Team Con saw a perfect opportunity to drop this stupid post because the information about how much money they're all making was dropped yesterday. Pairing Britney's dancing with a song saying "crazy" a bunch of times? That was gold for them.

Nice try, Cassie and Jamie but we don't buy it.