TMZ claims Britney wrote the documentary post, not her social media manager

No, she didn't. She has no voice of her own in this conservatorship. It's always those stupid fake captions or 'sources close to the family', or some other bs. Britney has not said anything publicly about #freebritney or the documentary and I doubt she ever will.

• Like 3

Cassie has the easiest job ever, right? Nothing to do basically lol.

Cassie for sure has a group of people "taking care" of Britney's social media accounts. Saying she had no idea Britney would post something like that is stupid as hell... Or at least very unprofessional.

Anyway, funny how quickly this was reported by TMZ, why this had an entire article? Sooo important...

Maybe another forced Britney Instagram video trying to be shady is coming next???

• Like 3

I don't think it was her but even if it was, I don't really see what's so problematic about what she "said". We know our girl doesn't like to look to closely at the past and there's a lot of footage in the doc of the 2007 days. I'm equally embarrassed by looking at photos of me during my party phase in college. They also portray her as a helpless pawn in other people's game, and though that may be true to some extent, she probably doesn't prefer to see herself in that light. I'm sure she's put up resistance against the cship behind the scenes in ways we may never know, so of course the doc is going to seem skewed from her perspective. This is honestly such a non-issue, I wish we weren't dwelling on this. 

• Like 5

Wow TMZ...Okay, case closed then.

We have the reliable confirmation we needed.

UnhealthyWhirlwindLeveret-max-1mb.gif

She’s has had the media say much worse about her in the past and yet she was fine but a documentary asking people to be accountable for their actions towards is what had her crying for two weeks.

Makes perfect sense to me tbh

• Like 1

can they all just stfu i am so done with all of  these sources.

i know the only source- Britney and until she will herselv address  -with video or live ig - i won't believe any of that sources.

so sad being a Britney fan became so toxic, trying to guess and collect all these puzzles. it is just tooo fg much

• Love 1