Britney: throwback to my trip to Italy

This is what makes me question the relationship between Sam asghari and Britney 

britney did not sneak off to Italy!!!

she’s legally wouldn’t be allowed to do that without all her handlers being there 

Sam might love Britney but he’s complicit 

I could never date a prisoner for over 4+ years I mean cmon!! 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

I think that’s actually it.

The video is so damn blurry it's hard to tell but it looks like the dog may be mirrored which could just be a result of her using the front facing cam vs the back but the more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's the VS robe and this was taken in her home. Sam's robe doesn't even have a logo which would be unusual for a luxury hotel. I can't find that exact white robe online so that kind of debunks it but it could very well be a robe VS no longer sells. Also, Britney's caption doesn't allude to a vacation. We just assumed she was somewhere because of the robes and the bathroom was one we have never seen.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

The video is so damn blurry it's hard to tell but it looks like the dog may be mirrored which could just be a result of her using the front facing cam vs the back but the more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's the VS robe and this was taken in her home. Sam's robe doesn't even have a logo which would be unusual for a luxury hotel. I can't find that exact white robe online so that kind of debunks it but it could very well be a robe VS no longer sells. Also, Britney's caption doesn't allude to a vacation. We just assumed she was somewhere because of the robes and the bathroom was one we have never seen.

The video is mirrored, look at sam’s the shower is mirrored 

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

The video is mirrored, look at sam’s the shower is mirrored 

Britney's definitely is but I think Sam's isn't. Either way everything surrounding her is so odd and mysterious I really wouldn't be surprised if they just put robes on and did the video in one of her bathrooms. To be fair, she never said she was anywhere. Everyone just saw the robes and assumed they were somewhere when they could have just put them on to do the video. There's hella full sized pink shampoo and soap in there to be a hotel but it could definitely be a house or Airbnb.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, gloryo said:

I am Italian and if you have to move for work you cannot be accompanied by anyone, this can change for couples legally united but if it concerns long-term jobs, he has been in Italy for a few days.  however sam was noticed by Italian fans of Lady Gaga (who is shooting the film in Italy) with whom he took selfies, but he was always alone.

Maybe Britney went to Milan just to stay inside the hotel room for the whole 4/5 days he was there :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: Its not like she isn't used to being inside her house almost all the time anyway  :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: 

9 hours ago, dfffff said:

OFFICIAL- A first-hand source denies Britney was in Italy:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This beautiful (cropped photo used on Britney’s IG) photo of Christ on the Cross was posted on Britney’s Instagram today as (tbt) Throw back Thursday Britney has been to Italy many many times. So the post is legitimate in that context. I recently posted about @samasghari and his recent trip to Italy without Britney. Britney was NOT ALLOWED to travel with Sam. She was very disappointed and frustrated because of that. Many of you are trying to figure out what the post on her IG “means”... I don’t know, but I do know this, there will be no photos of Britney and Sam from his most recent work trip by them or anyone else, because they do not exist. Britney was not allowed to travel with Sam and it was heart breaking for her... of course people are going to say that I am lying... that’s fine. There have not been nor will ever be photos of Britney And Sam together last week in Italy. Period. ❤️🤓🌹💃 👍 they do not exist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkvdl7Mf3D/

Holy hell, that's cringe. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: WHY is he still trying?

21 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

OMG! OMG! OMG! :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

If she went to Italy, she deserves it... :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Is she didn't go, Cassie is fooling us... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

...But, in case Britney has visited Italy this month... Doesn't she look a little more fresh/happy in new posts? :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Free Britney!!!

Lolol what's with that cassie reference everywhere lol

• Haha 1

Of course she wouldn't want people to know what shes doing. She for sure is trolling and finally living a more private life. The rest of the world is up in flames over it but I think Britneys like isnt it so pretty out today, I think I am going to try some old clothes on. I swear britney could just post online saying shes broke and setup a PayPal account and people would give her so much, she just has that hypnotizing thing about her so yeah. 

2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I don't understand Billy's turn. Wasn't he saying that Britney has started to gain control of her insta? Now he's saying that her posts are not hers...:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Get it together Billy :flop_britney_candies:

this time i believe him. What's is the point to say this lie when Britney or her team can easily post a photo of her in Italy? maybe she wasn't there so he is sure at 100%

• Like 1

I'm Italian so I'm probably not the best to judge, but Italy really is the best place in the world! There's no others countries where you can find  so different amazing natural habitats with big mountains and seas and at the same time art and culture and fashion, and everything without the necessity of travelling big distances. 

So I'm very happy if she was here in Milan where I live (and Lady Gaga is here too!!! She is doing the movie by Ridley Scott) 

SAM ANSWERED ME ON INSTAGRAM, HE SAID HE WILL COME BACK SOON!!! Hope Britney will be here with him 😍

• Love 2

Firstly, Just want to remind people that Sam went for work, and met up with Bobby Campbell, Gaga's manager, who was with Gaga filming her Gucci Film. It seems off that Gaga and Britney were both in the same city and we got no candids of Britney, but plenty of Gaga, even though those photos were posted from tourist spots, and Sam and Bobby were taking photos openly together. 

So that doesnt seem plausible, I mean even when Britney was in concert in Ireland, minutes away from the Airport, we still got a photo of her and a random encounter story.

Alternatively, If she did go, what does this say about her legal situation? Britney, legally speaking, does not have the capacity to make decisions for herself, as is the nature of the conservatorship. If Britney went to another country in the middle of a pandemic, clearly neither her conservator of her person did not make a safety based decision correctly, and the conservator of the estate financed meaning a team of people chose to send a person they claim cannot make decisions for herself is perfectly healthy and capable enough to travel in a pandemic.

• Like 3
On 3/19/2021 at 10:54 PM, FraFromThe90's said:

I'm Italian so I'm probably not the best to judge, but Italy really is the best place in the world! There's no others countries where you can find  so different amazing natural habitats with big mountains and seas and at the same time art and culture and fashion, and everything without the necessity of travelling big distances. 

So I'm very happy if she was here in Milan where I live (and Lady Gaga is here too!!! She is doing the movie by Ridley Scott) 

SAM ANSWERED ME ON INSTAGRAM, HE SAID HE WILL COME BACK SOON!!! Hope Britney will be here with him 😍

I love Italia! I can´t wait to discover it one day,especially Rome,Venice.I fell in love with Florence.You live in one of the most beautiful and special countries on earth.

• Love 1