Britney: throwback to my trip to Italy

12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

As far as I know  Non-essential travel (i.e., tourism) to Italy from most non-EU countries (including the United States) is prohibited :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

If Sam was considered "essential" because he had some work to do in Italy, and Britney was able to enter the country with him as company, then it means they're secretly married? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I am Italian and if you have to move for work you cannot be accompanied by anyone, this can change for couples legally united but if it concerns long-term jobs, he has been in Italy for a few days.  however sam was noticed by Italian fans of Lady Gaga (who is shooting the film in Italy) with whom he took selfies, but he was always alone.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
27 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Her account has actively been posting home videos for weeks and doesn't she usually post at least one pic of herself on location when she travels? Unless that Toxic shower video was from Italy, I don't believe she was there recently. How far of a throwback is this? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Hide contents

Or is this just proof Sam logs in and posts sometimes?

Sam wasn't in Italy yet when her insta posted the toxic video, he went to Italy like one week after that. 

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Intersting point. Maybe that video was taken in Italy. She's wearing a hotel bathrobe. 

Someone locate the logo lol :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Not gonna lie... it looks like that Victoria's Secret PINK logo with the dog :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pink-dog.jpg

I'm kidding!!! (Although it's very similar) Not trying to start even more conspiracies. Lord knows we have enough.

• Like 3
8 minut temu, phareezy powiedział:

Nie będzie kłamać... wygląda na to, że Victoria's Secret PINK logo z psem :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pink-dog.jpg

Żartuję!!! (Chociaż jest bardzo podobny) Nie próbuje rozpocząć jeszcze więcej spisków. Pan wie, że mamy dość.

it 's very similar

3fcfd790cac639ce4299e816078a7365.jpg

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@OnlyBeyonce in Italy meeting Godney in the flesh and then not telling anyone so that they can say their first celebrity encounter was with Solange Knowles be like: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Britney flew to Italy because i was banned, then we watched the Grammys together and we celebrated our Queen B with a special party opened only to beyhive :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 6
17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg I've been to that exact place at the exact same spot years ago. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Godney may have walked where I walked. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

There are actually candids from Britney in 2004 walking down the streets in Amsterdam. When i lived in Amsterdam,  I kissed that exact spot many many many times.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Wait so did she go with Sam to Italy when he was there for work?!

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

She snuck to Italy this year and no one knew?! Love that for her 

I'm shocked that she was in Milan with him last week lol queen

He posted the same photo on his ig stories highlights

Screenshot-20210318-155329-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210318-160134-Instagram.jpg

His stories highlights https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTE3MzY5MDYzNTYzMDY1?igshid=twyxb774g1ls&story_media_id=2530050599626662356_1682786839

45 minutes ago, phareezy said:

So why tell us now? Covid is still happening. I'm not trying to be rude or anything as your point could certainly be the reason but it just seems bizarre that Britney Spears, International Pop Star went all the way to Italy and not a soul recognized her.

Well she did say in one of the 2016 interviews that she sometimes will go to places sort of in disguise with a hat and glasses and people wont recognize her. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Those pictures were taken at the Milan Cathedral. Did a little investigating lol.

OMG! OMG! OMG! :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

If she went to Italy, she deserves it... :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Is she didn't go, Cassie is fooling us... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

...But, in case Britney has visited Italy this month... Doesn't she look a little more fresh/happy in new posts? :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Free Britney!!!

• Like 1