Britney: throwback to my trip to Italy

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's not the same pic, it's different angles and you can see more in Britney's pic.

Some of you guys do too much trying to claim she wasn't there :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

No fr it's the same picture lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:. I placed the photo that her ig posted on top of sam's story, identical. It's literally the same, with a filter. 

WpV3T1A.png

Probably Sam took the photo and Britney liked it and decided to post it, idk 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I’m not sure if I’m buying this. She went to Italy but didn’t take a single selfie or at least a picture of her with Sam or something? Mkay. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

What's to say she didn't? Because it's not her on instagram? Maybe they're on her camera roll and we'll get three versions of the same pic in a month or two. :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'd love, for her, if she was actually there with him and she was able to have a nice, relaxing, calming time. She deserves to travel further afield and experience new things. I hope she was there.... but everything with Britney is a mystery so I guess we'll need to wait for actual confirmation. As it stands I'm not 100% sold. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

No fr it's the same picture lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:. I placed the photo that her ig posted on top of sam's story, identical. It's literally the same, with a filter. 

WpV3T1A.png

Probably Sam took the photo and Britney liked it and decided to post it, idk 

Yeah I'm not going to read into that too much. My family shares photos all the time and we might post a picture someone else took.

• Love 1

OFFICIAL- A first-hand source denies Britney was in Italy:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This beautiful (cropped photo used on Britney’s IG) photo of Christ on the Cross was posted on Britney’s Instagram today as (tbt) Throw back Thursday Britney has been to Italy many many times. So the post is legitimate in that context. I recently posted about @samasghari and his recent trip to Italy without Britney. Britney was NOT ALLOWED to travel with Sam. She was very disappointed and frustrated because of that. Many of you are trying to figure out what the post on her IG “means”... I don’t know, but I do know this, there will be no photos of Britney and Sam from his most recent work trip by them or anyone else, because they do not exist. Britney was not allowed to travel with Sam and it was heart breaking for her... of course people are going to say that I am lying... that’s fine. There have not been nor will ever be photos of Britney And Sam together last week in Italy. Period. ❤️🤓🌹💃 👍 they do not exist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkvdl7Mf3D/

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
55 minutes ago, rennen said:

What's to say she didn't? Because it's not her on instagram? Maybe they're on her camera roll and we'll get three versions of the same pic in a month or two. :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'd love, for her, if she was actually there with him and she was able to have a nice, relaxing, calming time. She deserves to travel further afield and experience new things. I hope she was there.... but everything with Britney is a mystery so I guess we'll need to wait for actual confirmation. As it stands I'm not 100% sold. 

personally I have a feeling it’s just team con being like “oh look how free she is, she can travel and stuff” how nice of them! 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 9

I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around her going to Italy and not posting a photo of herself in front of any of the tourist attractions, eating Gelato or pasta, or even on the plane. Not a single photo that she's in from the girl that posts every iteration of her home selfies and dance videos. The more I think about it the less I buy it. 

You almost got me, Cassie, you hussy!

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, dfffff said:

OFFICIAL- A first-hand source denies Britney was in Italy:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This beautiful (cropped photo used on Britney’s IG) photo of Christ on the Cross was posted on Britney’s Instagram today as (tbt) Throw back Thursday Britney has been to Italy many many times. So the post is legitimate in that context. I recently posted about @samasghari and his recent trip to Italy without Britney. Britney was NOT ALLOWED to travel with Sam. She was very disappointed and frustrated because of that. Many of you are trying to figure out what the post on her IG “means”... I don’t know, but I do know this, there will be no photos of Britney and Sam from his most recent work trip by them or anyone else, because they do not exist. Britney was not allowed to travel with Sam and it was heart breaking for her... of course people are going to say that I am lying... that’s fine. There have not been nor will ever be photos of Britney And Sam together last week in Italy. Period. ❤️🤓🌹💃 👍 they do not exist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkvdl7Mf3D/

It'll be hilarious if she posts pics of her there, he'd finally be exposed :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Imagine the day Britney's account follows BH :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Hide contents

Hey look a guy can dream lol

I only want this to happen for you when she is free and we know 100%  it was her who chose to follow you lol it'll mean a lot more. 

As for if she was actually there I'm side eyeing it lol but I cant say she wasn't. I will point out that every single time either before or after a court date we get an influx of instagram posts. The timing is always suspicious. I hope she really did go though because how awesome for no one to have noticed.