Britney: throwback to my trip to Italy

Her account has actively been posting home videos for weeks and doesn't she usually post at least one pic of herself on location when she travels? Unless that Toxic shower video was from Italy, I don't believe she was there recently. How far of a throwback is this? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Spoiler

Or is this just proof Sam logs in and posts sometimes?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Her account has actively been posting home videos for weeks and doesn't she usually post at least one pic of herself on location when she travels? Unless that Toxic shower video was from Italy, I don't believe she was there recently. How far of a throwback is this? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe she didnt post because of covid 

• Like 3
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Intersting point. Maybe that video was taken in Italy. She's wearing a hotel bathrobe. 

Someone locate the logo lol :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

As far as I know  Non-essential travel (i.e., tourism) to Italy from most non-EU countries (including the United States) is prohibited :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

If Sam was considered "essential" because he had some work to do in Italy, and Britney was able to enter the country with him as company, then it means they're secretly married? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Intersting point. Maybe that video was taken in Italy. She's wearing a hotel bathrobe. 

Someone locate the logo lol :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

But this video is from the begining of March. SAm only went to Italy a few days ago and stayed there like 3/4 days so I think it is possible she was there 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Maybe she didnt post because of covid 

So why tell us now? Covid is still happening. I'm not trying to be rude or anything as your point could certainly be the reason but it just seems bizarre that Britney Spears, International Pop Star went all the way to Italy and not a soul recognized her.

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

As far as I know  Non-essential travel (i.e., tourism) to Italy from most non-EU countries (including the United States) is prohibited :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

If Sam was considered "essential" because he had some work to do in Italy, and Britney was able to enter the country with him as company, then it means they're secretly married? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

There's an exemption for couples who have a, and I quote, "stable emotional relationship". So if Sam's there for work, Britney can come along. It used to be married couples only, they expanded that.

• Love 1
  • Like 2