Britney: throwback to my trip to Italy

So why aren't they posting pics of her in Italy then like they do it when she goes to Hawaii or when she went to Turks and Caicos? Britney ******* Spears was in Italy for the first time since 2004 (that we know of) and no one saw her or mentioned she was there? Imo they want to pretend Britney has more freedom, a social life and a normal life than what it has been reported on media and by fans. 

Yeah, pics or didn't happen 

QwibIqN.gif

5 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

There are strict controls as to who is allowed to travel between North america and Europe and Britney doesn't fall into any of the allowed categories. Presumably this is from years ago. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You know justin bieber flew to Paris 2 weeks ago for his bday. So I don’t see why she can’t go there 

• Like 4
Just now, s&m said:

You know justin bieber flew to Paris 2 weeks ago for his bday. So I don’t see why she can’t go there 

It doesn't make it right for a celebrity to abuse their position in that way, whether it's bieber or britney. My partner hasn't seen his family in nearly a year and that would only involve travelling between UK and Spain :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 6