Jump to content

[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

People are jumping the gun on this one.

Stonebridge exist all over the US, the one that Lou had ties to was just one branch.

The fact that they transferred that amount of money is nothing of relevance. They have other clients.

It sounds like a group deposit.

Maybe they do it for tax purposes for high ballers, it isn't illegal. 

Brit doesn't have 600m, I don't think any singer does.

600 million is what Forbes estimated Britney should have by now but doesn't. As Bryan said, Britney's perfume empire is worth over 1 billion dollars -- Britney shouldn't be worth only $50 million if she has a billionaire business.

Yes, Beyonce, Madonna, Taylor are billionaires, Rihanna's net worth is 600m.

The Stonebridge Lou had ties to had a bump of 600m on money they manage, now the bump is gone. ThatSurpriseWitness found a Panama account called Stonebridge that had a 600m bump just as Lou's 600m disappeared. The thing is, there's no proof the Panama and Lou's Stonebridge are the same, but it's highly suspicious.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Hear me out on this. Yes both Jamie and Lou are monsters and deserve all the negative that’s coming to them. But I don’t know if this is so much about “stealing” Britney’s money, but hiding it from the court/IRS so it’s not taxed. Either way it’s illegal but it would Make more sense as to why Jamie is so dead set against a financial institution taking control. 
 

like what is Jamie going to do w $600 million? Add an extension to his log cabin in Mississippi? Purchase a fleet of quads and swamp boats?

Who's talking about Jamie? This is Lou and Mitch Martin's company. Jamie is the guy who OK'd the payment of extremely inflated TriStar fees for working for Britney. He is the one being duped.

It's extremely unfair is that Britney clearly has 0 access to that money. How the hell is she gonna get 600m back from an offshore account she has no ties to? Of course, assuming there's any credence to these claims.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ronron said:

Are u really using as an argument that people wouldnt steal 600m cuz they wouldnt know what to do with it? 

What purpose would he have for taking it other than to keep it from the  IRS and the court? She has no financial rights to begin with. And even if everything ended tomorrow there’s not much more she’s going to do with $600 million that she can’t do with $60 million. Let’s be real, the spears family all live very modestly. Britney has a stunning home and nice cars but she’s wearing Uggs from 2016. She doesn’t care about it. And i just think Jamie cares MORE about keeping the money out of the hands of the government than he does of keeping it out of Britney’s. Yes, he absolutely uses it as Leverage and control over her but again, when you can’t spend $1,000 without dads permission... the difference between 60 million and 600 million really means nothing. It’s when the money starts disappearing from this off shore account is when you need to focus on Lou Taylor. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Who's talking about Jamie? This is Lou and Mitch Martin's company. Jamie is the guy who OK'd the payment of extremely inflated TriStar fees for working for Britney. He is the one being duped.

It's extremely unfair is that Britney clearly has 0 access to that money. How the hell is she gonna get 600m back from an offshore account she has no ties to? Of course, assuming there's any credence to these claims.

Many people were mentioning Jamie That’s why my comment focused on him. I completely agree with what you’re saying about Taylor having full control over it 

Link to comment

to be honest i've been keeping up with this trust fund scenario for a while now. that surprise witness has been investigating this in her own time for months and months. I've seen all the hour+ long videos that led up to this discovery/finding/whatever you want to call it. no one is saying it is 100% her money of course and ALLEGEDLY. But idk 1+1=2 lol the facts speak for themselves and of course this could just be a massive coincidence but i think we should definitely keep an eye on it.

Also,  regardless if that is her money in an offshore account or not, what they did was highly illegal anyway (moving the trust money around without the courts permission as well as Lou Taylor lying about the connection between stonebridge and tri star) Literally everything to do with lou taylor, mitch martin and their two companies and this trust fund is highly illegal) The whole scenario is just mind blowing when you think about what these people have gotten away with. 

It just confirms for me (this is just my opinion etc don't sue me lou) that i think everyone involved in the cship is corrupt and this whole thing was a set up. Im not sure how britney is ever going to get out of this unless a third party involves themselves or it goes to congress or something but it cannot continue as long as ingham, vivian, jamie, penny, lou, jamie lynn, mitch etc are involved. Theres too many conflicts of interest and corruption going on. Its just a show trial. one hand washes another. Allegedly. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to believe that Britney is only worth $59 million!

Vivian claims Britney had $2.8 million and after collaborating with Jamie the last 13 years she has $59 million lol 😂 

What exactly did Britney spend her fortune on to have an alleged $2.8 million? 
 

Redbull, Target, Cheetos, cigarettes, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, hotel stays and vacations lol I don’t believe she spent $100 million dollars pre C Ship 

The numbers don’t add up from all the work and tours and deals Britney has had the last 13 years thank you That surprise witness for workin so hard to try and help things make sense 

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Applejack said:

600 million is what Forbes estimated Britney should have by now but doesn't. As Bryan said, Britney's perfume empire is worth over 1 billion dollars -- Britney shouldn't be worth only $50 million if she has a billionaire business.

Yes, Beyonce, Madonna, Taylor are billionaires, Rihanna's net worth is 600m.

The Stonebridge Lou had ties to had a bump of 600m on money they manage, now the bump is gone. ThatSurpriseWitness found a Panama account called Stonebridge that had a 600m bump just as Lou's 600m disappeared. The thing is, there's no proof the Panama and Lou's Stonebridge are the same, but it's highly suspicious.

This is not correct.

Receipts about what Forbes said? Because Forbes explained why she only has the current worth she does

Forbes also can't be relied upon. Rihanna can't be worth 600m, it isn't possible. Her fashion line just went bust. They also said Kylie Jenner was a billionaire when she wasn't.

The perfume thing is shady at best. We have no idea what percentage of that she gets, she doesn't keep all of it. Remember she signed the deal for it in 2003/4 which were the same years that Bryan said most people around her were scamming her. Then brand sense took her to court over her deal and settled out of court.

As I said before, stonebridge works for hundreds of people ... Not just b. Many investment firms use off shore to avoid paying taxes. It's highly likely that a company uses all of their client deposits in just one go. 600m isn't one person's money. 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to believe that Britney is only worth $59 million!

Vivian claims Britney had $2.8 million and after collaborating with Jamie the last 13 years she has $59 million lol 😂 

What exactly did Britney spend her fortune on to have an alleged $2.8 million? 
 

Redbull, Target, Cheetos, cigarettes, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, hotel stays and vacations lol I don’t believe she spent $100 million dollars pre C Ship 

The numbers don’t add up from all the work and tours and deals Britney has had the last 13 years thank you That surprise witness for workin so hard to try and help things make sense 

She wasted money with Kevin, she had multiple homes that she had never even lived in. She flew charter plane. She bought a car every week.

The proof is there that she was almost broke. Fans don't want to believe it. But there are conservatorship finance reports from before they took over, showing all of her homes were mortgaged. She didn't have the cash to buy them outright.

Sure she's worked that much, but how many other people work for her and got paid? How much does it cost to get her to work? We know her legal fees are astronomical.

 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

This is not correct.

Receipts about what Forbes said? Because Forbes explained why she only has the current worth she does

Forbes also can't be relied upon. Rihanna can't be worth 600m, it isn't possible. Her fashion line just went bust. They also said Kylie Jenner was a billionaire when she wasn't.

The perfume thing is shady at best. We have no idea what percentage of that she gets, she doesn't keep all of it. Remember she signed the deal for it in 2003/4 which were the same years that Bryan said most people around her were scamming her. Then brand sense took her to court over her deal and settled out of court.

As I said before, stonebridge works for hundreds of people ... Not just b. Many investment firms use off shore to avoid paying taxes. It's highly likely that a company uses all of their client deposits in just one go. 600m isn't one person's money. 

Have you watched that surprise witness? i recommend that you do because she will explain everything youre talking about. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block