[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

21 minutes ago, Robbyyyy said:

I wish that Framing Britney Spears mentioned more about her huge successes including the perfume empire. I do not think the documentary highlighted all of her biggest financial successes (or all the world records she smashed), it should have made more of a claim that the conservatorship needs to be investigated as far as stealing money from her. It kind of takes for granted that viewers should know why she was such a big star, but it needs to detail how much money she was raking in over years and years.

One hundred percent, Britney should have more money than she does. All kinds of people have probably been stealing from her for years. And I wish some of the public response to the documentary was about that. Maybe a sequel doc or another upcoming documentary will highlight that aspect better. Widespread public knowledge and support is one of Britney's greatest weapons in this battle.

I think the movie I Care a Lot can relate to this. Please watch on Netflix if you have not. The people in charge of Britney can do all kinds of things with her assets, and hide the trail. And they can do a lot of it almost legally through loopholes. 

The problem is that there are very large allegations that need to be proven. No TV station is going to invest in a documentary that is dismantled by lawyers. You also need a real insider who has negotiated artist contracts. He was able to find out how much a star like Britney had really made in her career. I don't believe in Forbes lists. The same goes for information in the Yellopress about how much an artist supposedly earned for a show like in Las Vegas. It must be people who have signed such contracts. Her record company doesn't give any specific information about her sales either. They are constantly being corrected downwards. Maybe to save taxes.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The problem is that there are very large allegations that need to be proven. No TV station is going to invest in a documentary that is dismantled by lawyers. You also need a real insider who has negotiated artist contracts. He was able to find out how much a star like Britney had really made in her career. I don't believe in Forbes lists. The same goes for information in the Yellopress about how much an artist supposedly earned for a show like in Las Vegas. It must be people who have signed such contracts. Her record company doesn't give any specific information about her sales either. They are constantly being corrected downwards. Maybe to save taxes.

They could state publicly known facts about her tour earnings year after year and other known income, and then after stating what her net worth is, people can connect the dots and be outraged that she seems to be missing money. They don't have to make any specific allegations that can get them in legal trouble. The point is that the the public should be talking about her money too and asking for that to be investigated, in addition to just dissolving the conservatorship. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, but still is a "fake freedom". That's why some of us keep saying the focus shouldn't be only Jamie.

The c-ship is a machine that gives money and power for way too many people but Britney... That's the reason still lasts to this day.

If everyone around Brit end up in prison, we'll see other people replacing them and everything stays the same... The 40 year old woman will have to ask permission to do whatever she wants to the people in charge.

She needs better options, something better than other people controlling her life.

Yes Of course, it was a joke side. Of course I want her to get rid of the Conservatorship, but, I still think that she needs some guidance with her empire, she should hire a whole team and do as they suggest if she wants to keep successful in the music industry. Otherwise, if she wants to retire, then yes, she should be free to go solo.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

What purpose would he have for taking it other than to keep it from the  IRS and the court? She has no financial rights to begin with. And even if everything ended tomorrow there’s not much more she’s going to do with $600 million that she can’t do with $60 million. Let’s be real, the spears family all live very modestly. Britney has a stunning home and nice cars but she’s wearing Uggs from 2016. She doesn’t care about it. And i just think Jamie cares MORE about keeping the money out of the hands of the government than he does of keeping it out of Britney’s. Yes, he absolutely uses it as Leverage and control over her but again, when you can’t spend $1,000 without dads permission... the difference between 60 million and 600 million really means nothing. It’s when the money starts disappearing from this off shore account is when you need to focus on Lou Taylor. 

I don't believe Britney was worth 600 million but, as Ingham suggested, she has a lot of money in intellectual property that hasn't been valued. Maybe that should remain undisclosed but even the framing Britney director brought that up.

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She wasted money with Kevin, she had multiple homes that she had never even lived in. She flew charter plane. She bought a car every week.

The proof is there that she was almost broke. Fans don't want to believe it. But there are conservatorship finance reports from before they took over, showing all of her homes were mortgaged. She didn't have the cash to buy them outright.

Sure she's worked that much, but how many other people work for her and got paid? How much does it cost to get her to work? We know her legal fees are astronomical.

But there is no proof she was almost broke and she didn't buy houses she didn't live in. She was just checking into hotels that period.

Just because her houses were mortgaged doesn't mean she ever missed a payment, just like she never ever had a problem paying taxes.

All she needed was rehabilitation and a good business manager to get back on track.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Hear me out on this. Yes both Jamie and Lou are monsters and deserve all the negative that’s coming to them. But I don’t know if this is so much about “stealing” Britney’s money, but hiding it from the court/IRS so it’s not taxed. Either way it’s illegal but it would Make more sense as to why Jamie is so dead set against a financial institution taking control. 

like what is Jamie going to do w $600 million? Add an extension to his log cabin in Mississippi? Purchase a fleet of quads and swamp boats?

This.

I've never believed that Jamie is stealing Britney's money.

We can see from the Brand Sense lawsuit that Jamie likes to "keep it in the family" as opposed to allowing others (such as Brand Sense or the IRS) get a hold of it. He's a penny pincher.

I do, however, believe that Jamie is being manipulated by Lou...and I wouldn't put it past Lou to steal Britney's money, or at the very least "double-dip" on services she shouldn't be double-dipping on. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

This makes me so mad, the music industry is really demonic, and terrible. Full of ***, lies, *****, and greed! It's all an illusion from the Beauty standards, to the IMPORTED Palm trees that line L.A Designed to lure you in with promises. Britney just wanted to perform and be cute, to her surprise the world ate it up! All this money she's made, and all the hands reaching...and snatching from her. When will this be over?

17 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

What purpose would he have for taking it other than to keep it from the  IRS and the court? She has no financial rights to begin with. And even if everything ended tomorrow there’s not much more she’s going to do with $600 million that she can’t do with $60 million. Let’s be real, the spears family all live very modestly. Britney has a stunning home and nice cars but she’s wearing Uggs from 2016. She doesn’t care about it. And i just think Jamie cares MORE about keeping the money out of the hands of the government than he does of keeping it out of Britney’s. Yes, he absolutely uses it as Leverage and control over her but again, when you can’t spend $1,000 without dads permission... the difference between 60 million and 600 million really means nothing. It’s when the money starts disappearing from this off shore account is when you need to focus on Lou Taylor. 

ambition is nothing but a dream to you, but sorry to break it to you but its real, people will never stop wanting more money even if they have a lot thats just reality 

and theres a ton of things u can do more with 600 million than with 60, specially when you live in a city where some houses in the market can go from 10 to 40+ million dollar

even if she wants the money or not (which im sure she does cuz she has kids and its gonna be their money) at the end of the day its hers so i dont care if she wants to spend it in target buying flowers its her choice and if she goes broke (which realistically will never happen)its her choice too no one can take that away from her

• Like 2
11 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She wasted money with Kevin, she had multiple homes that she had never even lived in. She flew charter plane. She bought a car every week.

The proof is there that she was almost broke. Fans don't want to believe it. But there are conservatorship finance reports from before they took over, showing all of her homes were mortgaged. She didn't have the cash to buy them outright.

Sure she's worked that much, but how many other people work for her and got paid? How much does it cost to get her to work? We know her legal fees are astronomical.

U really think she spent 500 million dllr on cars and houses? And even if she did where are they? My guess is panama

most rich people have their money in trust funds or investments thats how they avoid taxes they dont give it away to a crazy religious woman’s company to keep it off shore in an account under her companys name

• Like 2

There will be another process on Wednesday that will address budgets and other financial issues affecting Britney's career. Should be interesting. I want a detailed list of your actual earnings since 1998 with perfume and advertising contracts and of course the expenses by date and where exactly the money went. You can keep the medical record as it is sure to be as meaningful as any other healthy person. I can send you mine. Britney should also request the removal of her court-appointed attorney. He has a clear conflict of interest because he played a key role in Britney's guardianship. There is no incentive for him to win this case. Oh and Britney wants a Bentley. The court should comply with the request

• Like 2
3 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why isnt Bessemer exposing this in court???

I don't know much about this staff but i think we need to give them time, i mean Lou kind of vanished right before Bessemer was appointed, plus this thing now... There must be something happening that will hit them!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why isnt Bessemer exposing this in court???

I don't believe they've been "officially" added yet...Ingham made the request orally, but hasn't filed the paperwork.

My assumption is that they are waiting for the 120 days of the "discovery" period to be up, so that the court has access to all of the past 12 years of financials first

Once that happens, Bessemer can start "clean"...if that makes sense?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Gonna wait to see if anything comes of this before i make a judgement. I really find it hard to believe Britney was ever worth $600 million. Artists who reach that kind of $$ have a catalog of hits that they wrote. There’s only so much one can make off of endorsements and tours. 

I just watched the video last night.

First, I'm shook by how good That Surprise Witness is at research. Not everyone can connect the dots like that. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Second, she makes a really important point...

It's quite possible that Jamie Lynn had no clue that any of this was going on.

I'd like to add...That it's possible that James P. Spears has no idea this went on...As Britney's financial conservator, he is ultimately responsible, but it's highly possible that Lou has been playing the entire family against each other for the past 12 years. Lou may have been purposely causing divisions amongst the family all of this time in order to maintain her position.

(And Ingham has been stuck in the middle of all of that.)

Neither Jamie, Lynne, or Jamie Lynn are particularly educated people...Bryan used to oversee Britney's money up until 2009, and then became the co-Trustee of the SJB Trust...But for some unknown reason he removed himself.

What caused Bryan to remove himself? Why does nobody mention Bryan? 

To me, Bryan now appears to be the key to cracking exactly what has transpired.

• Love 2
  • Like 7