[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

They are all crooks. Throw all of them in jail and give Britney back the money she rightfully deserves for all of her hard work. What a fun turn of events to have Britney a free woman and her gaurdians and handlers in prison :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: Britney’s going to have the redemption arc of the century.

Jail? Guantanamo and deprivation of all civil rights

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

This whole case is equal parts financial, legal and emotional abuse and the more I read into each aspect the more I feel like it's a real life black mirror episode. I need justice to be served on ALL fronts. That includes jail time, activism and laws, on top of Britney's complete eventual freedom. 

Also I ******* love when the Internet is utilised for good, its unstoppable. I love the lawyers and should be- sleuths in this fanbase so ******* much

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Wow, what a sneaky bit ch. She’s gonna get here’s eventually. It’s only a matter of time until Lou Taylor & Jodi Montgomery and probably Jamie too, will be in jail.

I don’t agree that Jamie should go down so hard because I think he does love and care for his daughter but he’s been heavily manipulated and managed by these two other women who obviously want Britney’s fortune. They have found legal loopholes and created a situation to benefit them and do just that time and time again. #Freebritney

• Like 1
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

If the Judge doesn't see through all of this and see that it is all about money and corruption than she is in on all of this too, and if that's the case we can expose her as well. I have high hopes for this judge but so far I'm very disappointed. This needs to end. Judge Penny could come out of this as one of the GOOD judges and be on the right side of history. I hope she does. I want Britney free from this corruption and Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears need to be behind bars! Get Britney her money back. No one believed that she was only worth $60 million. That is BS.

Judge Penny who acts like the restraining order does not exist

The same judge who still did nothing when Britney expressed she was afraid of her father

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, danduni said:

This is just The Laundromat Part II !!!

It’s just about time that all the corruption will go out to light.

Pd: Jamie Lynn keep playing as the mosquita muerta but you’re just shady as your father. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

JL is Daddy's little girl, to do this to your sister over money is disgusting.

It breaks my heart that Britney can't even trust her own family.

• Love 1
  • Like 5