[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i low key love that there is a possibility that funds were mishandled (allegedly) so the people involved can face jail time if it turns out to be true. i dont think they'll get jail time for anything

This is literally a solved case right here. Lou even lied to the court by saying she had no connection to Stonebridge when she was a bigwig there for 9 years. Jail for Lou, James, Juno, & that Mit

I love That Surprise Witness. Exercise that University of Pennsylvania Ivy League law school education! She’s more qualified than Reva Goetz was.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yall really gonna let this die but the music videos post has multiple pages... :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Its so ****ed up how threads praising Sam for calling Jamie a **** :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: get many pages and comments, yet really important things like this one gets ignored by the majority.

17 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

How can we get this to get visibility, like major news networks?

I am also wondering how to do it... So far, only James's under fire, but there are many more players who should get under the radar of the media

• Love 6
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

How can we get this to get visibility, like major news networks?

I don't know, maybe just sharing it on social media? I've been retweeting. The netflix documentary director follows TSW so she might already know about this and will hopefully cover it on the doc.

• Love 2

I feel so sick! These *******s my god! And the worst part is that if I feel so hurt on behalf of Britney then imagine how she feels... I could literally cry over the fact that I believed their twisted narrative for so long. Keeping this incredible woman in “chains” because they are some greedy ********! Where is the humanity in this ******* family. I would literally love nothing more then to see these people in jail. I really pray to that Britney gets her freedom soon! 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yall really gonna let this die but the music videos post has multiple pages... :clown_meme__makeup_green:

To be fair she’s VERY hard to listen to. I’d suggest people skip to like 20 minutes in because that’s when all the hard hitting info starts

• Like 1